September 26, 2012 @ 03:58 PM
Cold World

fire

This looks like some shit made by FUBU. Awful.

This is the best beanie released in the last 4 years. your a clown kid.
September 26, 2012 @ 04:04 PM
undercoverism

I'm not sure if this has been asked yet but do you guys know how the box logo hoodies run?
I usually get my hoodies small because I like them fitted, i'm just afraid that a small will run too small!

Why do people who wear "small" even try to get nice clothing? You're a midget, just accept it, move on and get your clothes at kmart.

I choked.
September 26, 2012 @ 04:17 PM
mcgotkicks

Favorite Supreme beanies?

my all time favorite is that niners colorway sports beanie cool cool cool cool

but my go to beanies would be the big logo and futura in black

September 26, 2012 @ 04:18 PM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

Okay so I got an XL Les Enfants Terribles tee, will it be too big? I'm 5'10, 145 lbs, how wide/long will it be? Thanks

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

September 26, 2012 @ 04:19 PM
mcgotkicks

Okay so I got an XL Les Enfants Terribles tee, will it be too big? I'm 5'10, 145 lbs, how wide/long will it be? Thanks

oh yea man. shoulda went with a large. Try the shrink method
September 26, 2012 @ 04:23 PM
THEBIGNB

sell me your large pocket tee's

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

September 26, 2012 @ 04:23 PM
PipoSnake

shoulda went with a medium lol ^
September 26, 2012 @ 04:26 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Why is everyone so sure rose beanies are dropping tomorrow
Just because that one dude had a rose sweater?
Is there another source?

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 26, 2012 @ 04:27 PM
mcgotkicks

whats your favorite supreme accessory

September 26, 2012 @ 04:27 PM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

I like a bit bigger fit for my tees, so I'll probably shrink it a little bit

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

September 26, 2012 @ 04:32 PM
thrillmatic

still waiting on the rose beanie, catching it in royal/white and red/black, get a feeling its dropping with tomorrow's releases

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

September 26, 2012 @ 04:32 PM
RyandaGod

I like a bit bigger fit for my tees, so I'll probably shrink it a little bit

bad decision. The difference will be in the width more so compared to the length....
September 26, 2012 @ 04:33 PM
LUPS

Im 5'8" 170 and i wear a medium/large lol

|| instagram: lups1 ||

September 26, 2012 @ 04:34 PM
domingodean

@mcgotkicks

looking for a blue or black

17000 ferrari

September 26, 2012 @ 04:39 PM
SHARKlN

definitely my favorite accessory

the lockbox is nice, but accessories that aren't "collabs" are usually supremely shitty.
September 26, 2012 @ 04:39 PM
pattshreds

just got my liberty camp and i have to say it is one of the most comfortable, best fitting camps iv had.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

September 26, 2012 @ 04:43 PM
huynh

Favorite Supreme beanies?

That be my photo from years ago cool

I had this one, i dunno why I sold it fuuck

and I always loved this
September 26, 2012 @ 04:45 PM
vafins

I loved the lockbox I hunted for it for awhile and finally found one but now that I have it It just sits on my shelf with supreme stickers and keychains in it

but camo sleeping bag
the fuck rug
and I really like baseball so I got one of the baseballs and I am gonna try to have it signed by a Yankee player eventually
September 26, 2012 @ 04:45 PM
SilvioDante

@pattshreds its def a nice piece to add to the collection. I wouldnt wear it case leather brim is errrrrrr. But it looks nice in the camp collection..

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

September 26, 2012 @ 04:49 PM
thrillmatic

definitely my favorite accessory

the lockbox is nice, but accessories that aren't "collabs" are usually supremely shitty.

how long ago were these released? i'd try to cop from someone on here but i doubt anyone is gonna part with their's

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

September 26, 2012 @ 04:49 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

I loved the lockbox I hunted for it for awhile and finally found one but now that I have it It just sits on my shelf with supreme stickers and keychains in it

but camo sleeping bag
the fuck rug
and I really like baseball so I got one of the baseballs and I am gonna try to have it signed by a Yankee player eventually

Money/drugs

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 26, 2012 @ 04:52 PM
vafins

but camo sleeping bag
the fuck rug

Money/drugs

I have a real safe for that
September 26, 2012 @ 04:55 PM
pattshreds

@pattshreds its def a nice piece to add to the collection. I wouldnt wear it case leather brim is errrrrrr. But it looks nice in the camp collection..

the only thing about the brim ive noticed is that it doesnt really hold a curve at all haha.
other than that it looks nice, i didnt know it was textured leather (or vinyl) when i saw it online, i like that.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

September 26, 2012 @ 04:55 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

but camo sleeping bag
the fuck rug

Money/drugs

obviously fake money, printed on both ends of a stack, paper inbetween or something, people go in there and don't look for the safe

September 26, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
vafins

but camo sleeping bag
the fuck rug

Money/drugs

obviously fake money, printed on both ends of a stack, paper inbetween or something, people go in there and don't look for the safe

I like your style
September 26, 2012 @ 05:03 PM
SilvioDante

the only thing about the brim ive noticed is that it doesnt really hold a curve at all haha.
other than that it looks nice, i didnt know it was textured leather (or vinyl) when i saw it online, i like that.

Yea lol god luck trying to get a curve shit ends up flat all the time.

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

September 26, 2012 @ 05:09 PM
skateny

just got my liberty camp and i have to say it is one of the most comfortable, best fitting camps iv had.

It's funny how a lot of people slept on that camp, imo the black colorway was one of the best camps this season. I truly believe it will be highly sought after camp after a season or two.
September 26, 2012 @ 05:10 PM
LUPS

It's funny how a lot of people slept on that camp, imo the black colorway was one of the best camps this season. I truly believe it will be highly sought after camp after a season or two.

HIGHLY doubtful

|| instagram: lups1 ||

September 26, 2012 @ 05:11 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

nothing with a leather brim will ever be "high sought after".
September 26, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
skateny

The brim works extremely well with the black camp, I can't speak for the other two.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.