FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
September 25, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
donadamsky

I dont think the camo will resell well let alone higher than the other colorways but thats just me. I could be wrong but i don't think donadamsky's analogies were all that good. People actually crashed the site trying to get the leopard safaris so it follows that resellers would charge a lot for that hat not to mention all the hype it gained prior to that. The supreme x nike sb dunks were an anniversary release that had both supreme heads and sneakernuts fiending for them and they sold out in literally seconds.

I cant see the same hype surrounding that camo hoodie as much as the others. Yes it may very well sell out on the store, but i think some are overestimating its resell value.

i guess we'll just have to wait and see

September 25, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
JS5

Any price estimates on the levi's collab shirt?

IG: @JStrathern

September 25, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
ben8cv

I dont think the camo will resell well let alone higher than the other colorways but thats just me. I could be wrong but i don't think donadamsky's analogies were all that good. People actually crashed the site trying to get the leopard safaris so it follows that resellers would charge a lot for that hat not to mention all the hype it gained prior to that. The supreme x nike sb dunks were an anniversary release that had both supreme heads and sneakernuts fiending for them and they sold out in literally seconds.

I cant see the same hype surrounding that camo hoodie as much as the others. Yes it may very well sell out on the store, but i think some are overestimating its resell value.

everything camo sells out faster than anything else, no matter what it is. nothing close to this has ever come out, just go look at post on that camjam facebook page or the supreme london page. mad herbs and hypebeast are posting shit about when do camo box logos drop. goons will fiend for that shit
September 25, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

^ goodluck w that f*g

Rofl bro, gtfo, i remember when you tried to make shit hard for the guy who wanted to cop some supreme for his son as a memento of the kid's older brother who passed, and you told everyone to not help him.

smh, youz a fuck nigga

I WAS REFERRING TO THATKID WHOSE MAKING A WEBSITE TO BECOME A RESELLER FAG.

and to that other tool METE, what are u talking about how are u gonna believe some dude on here saying his bro passed away so he can cop the dunks? uz a gallable ass kid
September 25, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
mrteebonilla

^ goodluck w that f*g

Rofl bro, gtfo, i remember when you tried to make shit hard for the guy who wanted to cop some supreme for his son as a memento of the kid's older brother who passed, and you told everyone to not help him.

smh, youz a fuck nigga

I WAS REFERRING TO THATKID WHOSE MAKING A WEBSITE TO BECOME A RESELLER FAG.

and to that other tool METE, what are u talking about how are u gonna believe some dude on here saying his bro passed away so he can cop the dunks? uz a gallable ass kid

ya i doubt a Father would make a Hypebeast account to ask when something drops...could happen but very unlikely, dont believe everything you read on the internet

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 25, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
mdotcho

yeah, I think the camo box hoodie is horrible, but I'll bet that thing is going to resell for a ton as soon as this season is over
September 25, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
dforest

lol dat supreme X 10deep camo hoodie...
September 25, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
donadamsky

everything camo sells out faster than anything else, no matter what it is. nothing close to this has ever come out, just go look at post on that camjam facebook page or the supreme london page. mad herbs and hypebeast are posting shit about when do camo box logos drop. goons will fiend for that shit

exactly, someone else sees my point. This hoodie is a hypebeast's dream, therefore a reseller's dream too. A very small percentage of people who want the hoodie know about drop times and that kind of stuff, so their only outlet will be resale. I dont see how this is arguable...

September 25, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
patrykfool

just washed my exodus tee, was a medium tts, now its a little tighter and maybe quarter inch shorter

just in case people wear wondering about the sizing
September 25, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
adam5

@donadamsky has the right idea. Camo box logo will sell higher than all the rest.

I know a lot of you, including myself, don't like the colorway on the camo hoody but I remember when everyone in this thread would say the supreme x nike sb looked like shit and members like ztown (or whatever his gay ass name was) swore like they wouldn't resell good and wouldn't sell out like they did, but that fuck and alot of other people were wrong about them, the hype on those were crazy regardless of the red and cement colorway and resold for a high amount. I personally dont think the camo hoody would resell for as high as the dunks but just the fact it's a camo hoody with a red box logo means for a high resell.
September 25, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
mrteebonilla

just washed my exodus tee, was a medium tts, now its a little tighter and maybe quarter inch shorter

did u put it in the dryer or hang dry it

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 25, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
mdotcho

@donadamsky has the right idea. Camo box logo will sell higher than all the rest.

I personally dont think the camo hoody would resell for as high as the dunks but just the fact it's a camo hoody with a red box logo means for a high resell.

Agree, I think if you have the liquidity to cop, sit on it for a couple seasons, it's going to be worth a bunch of money
September 25, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
CHartman1221

He clearly didn't hang-dry it...
September 25, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
christopher.

fuck it. coppin a black hoodie to rock, and the camo to resell. No doubt it'll be ~$150 profit.
I already know niggas who want them and are really fiending for em, and praying to based god they come out every week. it's gonna be cool
September 25, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
donadamsky

a guy came into where i work today wearing the tan chip camo button-down. shit looked god awful in person

it didnt help that he was wearing a black no limit hat and mf dooms with it lol

September 25, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
hooper

still can't decide on which painted camo to get. only hat ill be buying this season
September 25, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
Trespace

I personally dont think the camo hoody would resell for as high as the dunks but just the fact it's a camo hoody with a red box logo means for a high resell.

Agree, I think if you have the liquidity to cop, sit on it for a couple seasons, it's going to be worth a bunch of money

He said it'd be $100 resell instantly which I agree with but pretty much all box logo hoodies are priced that way for resell. $138+10 shipping is $148+$100 is $248 but ill round and say $250 which is probably the most common price i see on ebay. I dont see how he's saying it will resell for more than the others if hes saying it will resell $100 above when thats what they all resell for.

Edit: But oh well i dont really care what they resell for, im not buying that cw even if its supposedly worth more. Black or grey for me this season.
September 25, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
patrykfool

both, first i hanged it but since there wasn't any dryer sheet involved, fluffs would stick to it.
then i used a dryer with low heat, not really mad just informing some people
September 25, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
itsgart

@hoopzz The green box cool

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

September 25, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
jrich703

Any items from the Levi's collab gonna sit til the next day or quick sell out you think?

jeans will probably stay, some sizes
jackets are gone, the shirts ill probably cop one if the price is right. and the belt you already know thats collecting dust lol

Hmm truuu , any closer price speculations?

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

September 25, 2012 @ 05:03 AM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

You guys think Split hoodies will be more that box logos?

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

September 25, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
donadamsky

He said it'd be $100 resell instantly which I agree with but pretty much all box logo hoodies are priced that way for resell. $138+10 shipping is $148+$100 is $248 but ill round and say $250 which is probably the most common price i see on ebay. I dont see how he's saying it will resell for more than the others if hes saying it will resell $100 above when thats what they all resell for.

Edit: But oh well i dont really care what they resell for, im not buying that cw even if its supposedly worth more. Black or grey for me this season.

you're a little off base with your analysis...i said 350+ instantly, and atleast 100 over retail in the insuing months. You'll probably be able to find one under that in the spring, cuz theres gonna be those resellers that are still sitting on them and will settle cuz they want the cash, but by about this time next year, i see them being very sought after and the going price of 300-400 will be "accepted" like the paisley is now

September 25, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
Stackies

I'm thinking $148
September 25, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
ben8cv

leopard belt price guesses? more or less than 80?
September 25, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
kuntakinte

leopard belt price guesses? more or less than 80?

more
September 25, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
CHartman1221

I'd say that it depends on if it has an embroidery on it like the Atelier did. If so, probably $146 like the Atelier was, only $8 more than a normal pullover.
September 25, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
CHartman1221

@jemstayshininn I haven't had a problem with any of my Corduroy hats. They're extremely comfortable as well!
September 25, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
donadamsky

I missed the flight satin and the canvas cap. My only chance of a black hat is the corduroy one. Not to big of a fan they look terrible once theyre old and faded. Does anyone own one and was satisfied with it?

if you dont like the corduroy hat, it doesnt make sense that you would cop it just cuz you want a black hat. Supreme has made like a hundred black on black camp hats and im sure u could find one you like for a decent price

September 25, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
snar

I missed the flight satin and the canvas cap. My only chance of a black hat is the corduroy one. Not to big of a fan they look terrible once theyre old and faded. Does anyone own one and was satisfied with it?

how about the harris tweed camp cap? there is a all black colorway
September 25, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
veryrareandbased

Im cool with mine,
took a bit of damage when I wore it a Lil B concert, though. lol

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.