[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 12, 2012 @ 22:09:55
Originally posted by Inactive User

Haven't you posted this like 3 times? No ones going to thumb you up...

Havent you posted bull shit constantly all day like 1030 times? No ones going to like you, sad I've been here for a week and can tell you're a loser.

your upsett
hypebeastlifestylemightnotmakeit

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

September 12, 2012 @ 22:10:15
and that doesn't make sense, if i posted all day 1030 times I'd have at least 30k posts
September 12, 2012 @ 22:10:48
Funny how that London and special Ed kid talk the same and use the same exact lines as comebacks. Seriously overplayed? You say that to everyone you fucking no life. Quit using 2 accounts that have almost 3k post in less than a fucking month
September 12, 2012 @ 22:11:22
I'm taking a nap now, I kind of want some pudding, but don't want to eat it all, it's tapioca, see you tomorrow, nah...

datretirementhomelifestyle

September 12, 2012 @ 22:12:01
Funny how that London and special Ed kid talk the same and use the same exact lines as comebacks. Seriously overplayed? You say that to everyone you fucking no life. Quit using 2 accounts that have almost 3k post in less than a fucking month

London made his account in april.
I made this account in july.

It's august.
I'm special ed?
September 12, 2012 @ 22:12:37

He's had his account for 4 months lol

''less than a month''
September 12, 2012 @ 22:12:58
I'm taking a nap now, I kind of want some pudding, but don't want to eat it all, it's tapioca, see you tomorrow, nah...

datretirementhomelifestyle

No, that tired lifestyle...
September 12, 2012 @ 22:13:18
ordered on saturday, still waiting for my tracking number though. Stoked as fuck for my hat to get here tho, Bevelled 5 panels are smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
September 12, 2012 @ 22:13:25
These butt sharing faggots are collabing I see cus they both straight pussies
September 12, 2012 @ 22:13:29

read what sumbody else said
believe the 2 account hype
you a insecure lil fella
huh?

September 12, 2012 @ 22:13:32
taco bell... ninja
September 12, 2012 @ 22:14:15

It's august.
I'm special ed?

Not only are you special Ed, you're fucking annoying.
September 12, 2012 @ 22:14:25
ordered on saturday, still waiting for my tracking number though. Stoked as fuck for my hat to get here tho, Bevelled 5 panels are smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

Look, someone on topic!
September 12, 2012 @ 22:14:31

got my tracking for the football top sunday and that shit still aint moved

September 12, 2012 @ 22:14:57

''less than a month''

How many times are you going to post? You get flamed every day for being that one fag that always has something smart to say. And I'm pretty sure that's either you or your boyfriend
September 12, 2012 @ 22:16:10

It's august.
I'm special ed?

bruh ima aplogize for him
i know this thread means a lot to you and you wanna talk about supreme
and i know you get sad when we dont
im sorry

September 12, 2012 @ 22:16:14

It's august.
I'm special ed?

You cannot come close to me.
You are ugly.
And look like you're in grade school.
I forgive you.
How am I special ed?
He said it
So now you follow him
Hmmm

September 12, 2012 @ 22:16:44
ASAP wearing the cliver crewneck

Stay Gold.

September 12, 2012 @ 22:16:56

It's august.
I'm special ed?

bruh ima aplogize for him
i know this thread means a lot to you and you wanna talk about supreme
and i know you get sad when we dont
im sorry
September 12, 2012 @ 22:16:57

''less than a month''

How many times are you going to post? You get flamed every day for being that one fag that always has something smart to say. And I'm pretty sure that's either you or your boyfriend

flamed?
ethered?
you just throwing words around
you follow the read more post less rule huh?
that lurker

September 12, 2012 @ 22:17:24

''less than a month''

flamed?
ethered?
that lurker
smokeyface
September 12, 2012 @ 22:18:21

''less than a month''

You joined a week ago.
How would you know who I am.
Quit pretending, you're someone else with another account too scared to talk, huh?
September 12, 2012 @ 22:18:39
ASAP wearing the L/S cliver (Invalid img)

you real late bruh
September 12, 2012 @ 22:19:14
nothing is dropping tomorrow, the drop is friday because of 9/11

too bad 9/11 was yesterday.

you need a calendar in your life

IG: @mobbyluii

September 12, 2012 @ 22:19:18
you're post increase more than 100 day by day you's a clown.. And I'm sure London got bitched out so you made special Ed to calm the hype down
September 12, 2012 @ 22:20:20

''less than a month''

flamed?
ethered?
that lurker
September 12, 2012 @ 22:20:24
nothing is dropping tomorrow, the drop is friday because of 9/11

too bad 9/11 was yesterday.

you need a calendar in your life

i didn't say 9/11 was today, comprehend much?
September 12, 2012 @ 22:21:14
that conspiracy theory
i made a 4th account and shot jfk too huh?

September 12, 2012 @ 22:21:55

''less than a month''

You joined a week ago.
How would you know who I am.
Quit pretending, you're someone else with another account too scared to talk, huh?

No it's not that hard to see what others are saying on here and read you're post and how much of a bitch you are . Yesterday someone called you out for having 800 something post and the next day you had over 1000. I'm don't take this as serious as you do to make a new account because someone " called me out " . So shut the fuck up trying to redeem yourself
September 12, 2012 @ 22:22:02
you're post increase more than 100 day by day you's a clown.. And I'm sure London got bitched out so you made special Ed to calm the hype down

If it increased by 100 a day I would have had to join 10 days ago
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x