[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 22, 2012 @ 15:50:35
anyone know bout supLA stock? flew in from chicago this morning to do some work and ill be in for the weekend and wanted to stop by the store to grab a couple things.

this is off ss

supla, as of friday 12:00 ish.

both colors, all sizes of camo pocket still avail
only blue zebra camp left
all colors liberty camp caps
no more black pocket tee
vietnam & metal plate snapback full in stock all colors
grey ribbed beanies gone
all camo beanies are still available, but they're going fast!, especially the white colorway.
September 22, 2012 @ 16:04:24
When do we think the Wallabees are going to drop? Are they more of a Winter-ish shoe to you guys?
September 22, 2012 @ 16:51:46
still waiting on that dog and duck camp shits firesmokeyface

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

September 22, 2012 @ 16:55:53
What is the pile lining?

??
September 22, 2012 @ 16:59:55

hell yea man my favorite camp this season

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 22, 2012 @ 17:19:53

Don't whether I should get the Navy Dogs or the Navy Harris Tweed. The Navy Dogs seems a little too loud for me.

For me dogs and duck camp is way too loud. I try to keep my clothes simple, especially the hats. I can see why most of you guys love it though, so unique.
September 22, 2012 @ 17:26:14

Don't whether I should get the Navy Dogs or the Navy Harris Tweed. The Navy Dogs seems a little too loud for me.

For me dogs and duck camp is way too loud. I try to keep my clothes simple, especially the hats. I can see why most of you guys love it though, so unique.

This.

I cant remember how many times i copped hats/camps because of the design, but end up not wearing them because they're too loud for my taste..

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

September 22, 2012 @ 17:32:08
Atleast it looks good in person, anyone who copped the orange tree camp is cray,,

I have the orange and white and I think the orange looks best in person. Rocking that w/ the black field pullover.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

September 22, 2012 @ 17:46:59

This.

I cant remember how many times i copped hats/camps because of the design, but end up not wearing them because they're too loud for my taste..

i know it seems loud but i want that one crazy hat and i wear a lot of navy so i mean it will blend in but still pop a lot. i know its loud but that pattern is just so sick. i love the dogs cap

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

September 22, 2012 @ 17:47:17
Anyone cop the 8 ball coaches jacket? was thinking about it copping its still in stock

IG: @thesupersun

September 22, 2012 @ 17:51:48
no more liberties at Supny, restock on zebras cause they never sold out.
September 22, 2012 @ 18:00:29
@hornyboy32 yo suave do u know when the box hoodies will be releasing. is it around late nov like everyone is sayin?
September 22, 2012 @ 18:05:37
STFU
September 22, 2012 @ 18:06:21
STFU

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

September 22, 2012 @ 18:10:24
Originally posted by Inactive User
@hornyboy32 yo suave do u know when the box hoodies will be releasing. is it around late nov like everyone is sayin?

words from workers " its gonna be like late oct. through early nov, we dont know yet till we get that months list "
September 22, 2012 @ 18:18:11
Funny that the beanies sell out faster than their snapbacks and fitteds sometimes now
September 22, 2012 @ 18:26:29

words from workers " its gonna be like late oct. through early nov, we dont know yet till we get that months list "

Im only believing you with all this supreme news smokeyface
September 22, 2012 @ 18:27:13

Suave always comes correct

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 22, 2012 @ 18:33:51
Needs that Xodus snapback already hopefully this thurs.
September 22, 2012 @ 18:34:45

Suave always comes correct

he came correct with that Friday in-store only box logo release last week.

HE WAS SHOWING HOW SOMEONE WAS TROLLING ON THE FACEBOOK GROUP DUMBASS...i swear some ppl are just flat out retarded believing everything ppl say about shit

September 22, 2012 @ 18:51:21
Anyone know when leather bill fitters are dropping?
September 22, 2012 @ 18:59:14
People in this thread are fucking ridiculous. All of you are kids
September 22, 2012 @ 19:15:19
Anyone know when ___________ are dropping?

The answer is always no.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

September 22, 2012 @ 19:36:58
Reflective long sleeves are on point.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

September 22, 2012 @ 19:43:41
Reflective long sleeves are on point.

^^

Anyone got pics of a black one?
September 22, 2012 @ 19:49:21
@fyuur is there anything on the back of the 8 ball?
September 22, 2012 @ 19:50:45
8 ball coaches is plain
September 22, 2012 @ 19:54:52
Still waiting so hard on those big logo beanies to drop. Or those donut beanies. Fuck what you heard.

Prime

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x