Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
September 22, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

What are you thinking about

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 22, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
itheslayer

What are you thinking about

If you're a cholo dick
September 22, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
JayEffKay

Tony taking the heat, just watching him get flamed and laughing. Damn .. so this is how you guys feel huh ? lol
September 22, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
bkallday86

http://room0112.tumblr.com/post/32047794746/supreme-box-logo-tee-purple ??

sampled tees only for friend and family.

This. White/Purple box tees are not being released to the public.
i feel like u lurk the thread just to keep saying that. keep in mind u were the same, lame nigga, when i joined HB in s/s12.you were trying to tell me all boxlogo's on kopbox archive were released for retail, smh... and i tried to tell ur dumb ass half them shits only became stickers for the public, tee's only for the few... fuckboii.. now u see it happen for the first time with the purp and now u wanna correct niggas. log the fuck off

Money Over Everything

September 22, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

i feel like u lurk the thread just to keep saying that. keep in mind u were the same, lame nigga, when i joined HB in s/s12.you were trying to tell me all boxlogo's on kopbox were released for retail, smh... and i tried to tell ur dumb ass half them shits only became stickers for the public, tee's only for the few... fuckboii.. now u see it happen for the first time with the purp and now u wanna correct niggas. log the fuck off

#rare bk post of f/w12
September 22, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
bkallday86

i feel like u lurk the thread just to keep saying that. keep in mind u were the same, lame nigga, when i joined HB in s/s12.you were trying to tell me all boxlogo's on kopbox were released for retail, smh... and i tried to tell ur dumb ass half them shits only became stickers for the public, tee's only for the few... fuckboii.. now u see it happen for the first time with the purp and now u wanna correct niggas. log the fuck off

#rare bk post of f/w12

rare ztown post for 2012 ;) wuz poppin zach

Money Over Everything

September 22, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
Trespace

i feel like u lurk the thread just to keep saying that. keep in mind u were the same, lame nigga, when i joined HB in s/s12.you were trying to tell me all boxlogo's on kopbox archive were released for retail, smh... and i tried to tell ur dumb ass half them shits only became stickers for the public, tee's only for the few... fuckboii.. now u see it happen for the first time with the purp and now u wanna correct niggas. log the fuck off

No, i told you that purple box logo tees (the black/purple) had been released and you said they hadn't which you were wrong about. But you're still upset over an argument that happened months ago, come correct next time b.

Edit: also you were saying that both the white/purple and black/purple were going to be released as a juicy j collab, which you were also wrong about.
September 22, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
mrteebonilla

Tony taking the heat, just watching him get flamed and laughing. Damn .. so this is how you guys feel huh ? lol

niggas love to hate smh
but im laughin too cuz i expect this kind of response from a picture like that

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

September 22, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
bkallday86

No, i told you that purple box logo tees (the black/purple) had been released and you said they hadn't which you were wrong about. But you're still upset over an argument that happened months ago, come correct next time b.

this nigga... i been said some box logos never gets released for fuckboiis like u to wear... u couldnt stomach a 2012 member acting like he knew, so u flamed amongst others... be real sussboii, i cant even tell u to take the L cuz u are Lost.... nuff said before mods send me that msg. good day misscool

Money Over Everything

September 22, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
Trespace

this nigga... i been said some box logos never gets released for fuckboiis like u to wear... u couldnt stomach a 2012 member acting like he knew so u flamed... be real sussboii, i cant even tell u to take the L cuz u are Lost.... nuff said before mods send me that msg. good day misscool

Bruh, face it you SAID that both the black/purple and white/purple were gonna get released as a juicy j collab and they didn't. Try harder.
September 22, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Calm down its a shirt

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 22, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
bkallday86

no fagola, i just said there would be a collab. never specified what will drop, and when many niggas msged me, cuz i wouldnt confirm what will be released. i said no box logo tee. ask ur boy ghost phillow, i know he be on ss wid u. i remember him out of all asking me on msg and i actually answered him cuz he never flamed.

edit: as a matter of fact thats all that happened the same day i posted my camel caps and TNF s/s collab cuz i was salty niggas flamed me for 3 pages... only reason HB got to see tnf first, haha. salt. ill keep it 300 and admit that but i was right about the collab but niggas flamed cuz i wouldnt say when where and what... lame shit

Money Over Everything

September 22, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
Trespace

I'm not on ss.
September 22, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
bkallday86

whatever fam good luck with all that.. OnE TiME

Money Over Everything

September 22, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
eightducks

What would you guys where with the tan chip camo pocket tee?
September 22, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
mrteebonilla

rock it with the chip camo camp and some chip camo pants

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

September 22, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
Hatchet.

Then the only thing people would see is a floating box logo. cool
September 22, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
mrteebonilla

m/forums/post/3689553">

Then the only thing people would see is a floating box logo. cool

cool cool cool

September 23, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
Trespace

Regretting my 8 ball coaches purchase a lil, thinking i should've bought the black instead of the burgundy.
September 23, 2012 @ 12:51 AM
JayEffKay

Regretting my 8 ball coaches purchase a lil, thinking i should've bought the black instead of the burgundy.

Black was the way to go.
September 23, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
stormpal

i was thinking the red, but went with the black instead... how does the red go?, is it a bit too loud?
and do you possibly have any pics haha
September 23, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
real nigga

I think mrteebonilla gets the most Thumbs Down out of any HypeBeast member to walk earth. Lol

Cuz the nigga's like twelve and a half.

17 but close enough

17 and you dress like this? Smh.

u must take life to seriously...i feel bad for you

Gay hair
Day dreaming about dick
Buttons on yo shirt broke
Old navy shorts
Non elite Nike socks all the way pulled up
And some ugly ass lebrons you borrowed for the pic log off or take the L

Don't forget it's an Old Navy Button-Up too.

no old navy
elite socks are gay af
$400+ lebrons
Dressed Like a cholo
niggas hatin...

Dead @ dressed like a cholo, tf is wrong with this kid

#3jeanshawty #nomeatjustsauce

Trespace

i was thinking the red, but went with the black instead... how does the red go?, is it a bit too loud?
and do you possibly have any pics haha

Nah it hasnt come in yet haha, i was just thinking now most of my clothes would be more suited with that black. Oh well red's still pretty cool.
unemployedisback

nvm
September 23, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
mrteebonilla

whoever jake douglas is on here you do not have the right to call me "a fucking herb" on one of my IG pics smh

September 23, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
JayEffKay

whoever jake douglas is on here you do not have the right to call me "a fucking herb" on one of my IG pics smh

faggacorn
September 23, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
mrteebonilla

some more, dont talk shit when you tlk to bitches that are HIT

September 23, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
nybackpack

my son hangs out with some ugly bitches and who the fuk wears Odd future clothes? no swaggg
September 23, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
backlikethat

uh oh
September 23, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
mrteebonilla

Aye hes tryna talk shit on one of my instagram pictures lol so i know you are on here FAGGOT
http://statigr.am/viewer.php#/detail/275359655005778451_14226531

but to stay on the topic of Supreme whos coppin this

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.