[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 22, 2012 @ 04:51:51
Just making sureim just getting back in the game and he didn't want much for this tags still attached and I'm sure some chineese kid has made a fake of this somewhere

Karmaloop.com PLDNR.com Brickharbor.com MissKL.com USE REP CODE for 10-20% off your order

September 22, 2012 @ 04:56:50
haven't worn my OSs yet, but god damn people quit bitching. "my left tab lower than my right." "the suede on the back is pilling" man shut the fuck up, please. if you're on here strictly for the fact to share the information that in your opinion the vans are bad quality and give some reasons, you're fine. but don't come thru comparing sup to jays and other dumb shit because of some 88$ skate shoes.. these shoes (slept on like every other OS release ((ex. snakeskin)) will be very sought after in years to come. they're clean, and the metallic stripe was actually done proper, i had suspicions it might be sparkly or glittery or some shit.
*endrant

Fuck outah here. The right shoe is about 2 inches taller and it shows, not just tab shoe in general. And I said peeling, after one wear that shits never happened. Try yours on and go for a stroll tell us if you're satisfied with the quality

the soles on vans almost always peel the first time u wear em like on the rim of the the toe and heel in little strings. If this is what you're referring to on your new OS's and it surprises you, u must've never had a pair of vans b4

September 22, 2012 @ 05:03:03

smokeyface i like

if this were a camp cap it would be one of the most hyped releases of this season
September 22, 2012 @ 05:05:53

smokeyface i like

if this were a camp cap it would be one of the most hyped releases of this season

the black brimmed one kinda reminds me of the brown shadow plaid camp (a personal favorite of mine) but my head is way too little for supreme 5-panels lol

September 22, 2012 @ 05:22:54

smokeyface i like

the black brimmed one kinda reminds me of the brown shadow plaid camp (a personal favorite of mine) but my head is way too little for supreme 5-panels lol

One in the middle might end up in my shopping cart. Hopefully they don't get too hyped and have me checking out at 11:00. We got mad lurkers though so idk
September 22, 2012 @ 05:26:38
lurkin while you're workin

Karmaloop.com PLDNR.com Brickharbor.com MissKL.com USE REP CODE for 10-20% off your order

September 22, 2012 @ 05:29:42
i need more posts so i can start selling and trading lol

September 22, 2012 @ 05:33:20
haven't worn my OSs yet, but god damn people quit bitching. "my left tab lower than my right." "the suede on the back is pilling" man shut the fuck up, please. if you're on here strictly for the fact to share the information that in your opinion the vans are bad quality and give some reasons, you're fine. but don't come thru comparing sup to jays and other dumb shit because of some 88$ skate shoes.. these shoes (slept on like every other OS release ((ex. snakeskin)) will be very sought after in years to come. they're clean, and the metallic stripe was actually done proper, i had suspicions it might be sparkly or glittery or some shit.
*endrant

Fuck outah here. The right shoe is about 2 inches taller and it shows, not just tab shoe in general. And I said peeling, after one wear that shits never happened. Try yours on and go for a stroll tell us if you're satisfied with the quality

the soles on vans almost always peel the first time u wear em like on the rim of the the toe and heel in little strings. If this is what you're referring to on your new OS's and it surprises you, u must've never had a pair of vans b4

Yeah the heel in little strings. And I've had plenty of vans but never had it happen on the first wear.... Which is why it caught me off guard
September 22, 2012 @ 05:37:38
Libertys all would have looked real nice with a black box logo too IMO, even better than what they have now
September 22, 2012 @ 05:52:13
i need more posts so i can start selling and trading lol

BAN for stupid posts.
September 22, 2012 @ 06:19:58
Is it just me or do you guys seem to be seeing a lot less 'preme fakes lately?
September 22, 2012 @ 06:31:46
Probably already answered but whats the embroidery on the hood of the atelier pullover?

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 22, 2012 @ 06:35:48
Probably already answered but whats the embroidery on the hood of the atelier pullover?

"World Famous" smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

September 22, 2012 @ 06:46:57

Thanks

Are there any pictures of it? I wanna know what the font/size is

Edit: found one

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

September 22, 2012 @ 08:02:01
Gonna be way easier to cop

(WTB) Grey Tyson (L)

September 22, 2012 @ 09:10:03
its called "supreme" not "preme". yes im hating.
September 22, 2012 @ 09:13:07

what the fuck is wrong with calling supreme preme. Get the fuck over it you mommas boy
September 22, 2012 @ 09:36:14

what the fuck is wrong with calling supreme preme. Get the fuck over it you mommas boy

LMFAO mommas boy. fuck you talkin bout show off
September 22, 2012 @ 12:53:20
come in thread. see all members from 2012. leave thread.
September 22, 2012 @ 14:52:44
*endrant

To do the dude I quoted in bold: Yeah, I'm satisfied. These are the best shoes I've ever skated.
September 22, 2012 @ 14:56:36

Thanks

Are there any pictures of it? I wanna know what the font/size is

Edit: found one

Its actually very small on the hood. Look at the stitching, then compare it to any hoodies you have.

diamonds are forever.

September 22, 2012 @ 14:56:44
So the new Old skools are bad quality? Still haven't worn my Cdg Vans from last season yet. How's the durability on them?
September 22, 2012 @ 15:01:19
So the new Old skools are bad quality? Still haven't worn my Cdg Vans from last season yet. How's the durability on them?

wear that shit or sell it to someone who will
September 22, 2012 @ 15:22:38
What is the pile lining?
September 22, 2012 @ 15:22:54
anybody know if the corduroy club jacket has "supreme" emboidered on the back like the supreme/champion parka?
September 22, 2012 @ 15:29:51
anyone know bout supLA stock? flew in from chicago this morning to do some work and ill be in for the weekend and wanted to stop by the store to grab a couple things.

i have no idea what i am talking about

September 22, 2012 @ 15:34:12
anybody know if the corduroy club jacket has "supreme" emboidered on the back like the supreme/champion parka?

im sure they would of showed a picture if it had anything on the back

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

September 22, 2012 @ 15:42:58

im sure they would of showed a picture if it had anything on the back
true
September 22, 2012 @ 15:49:17
anyone know bout supLA stock? flew in from chicago this morning to do some work and ill be in for the weekend and wanted to stop by the store to grab a couple things.

yep, they have a couple things in stock.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x