[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 22, 2012 @ 01:14:38
Pocket tee restock

told ya.
September 22, 2012 @ 01:18:38

People who brag about their heat end up looking like him and his brother Jonathan.

Stay Gold.

September 22, 2012 @ 01:38:11
Polo errrthang mayne smokeyface
September 22, 2012 @ 01:43:18
Pocket tee restock

which ones?
September 22, 2012 @ 02:29:49
Pocket tee restock

told ya.

Seems like they have restocked damn near every color except the teal. smh. The only one I want.

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

September 22, 2012 @ 02:34:00
I hope there's an announcement for new decks soon. The Harmony Korine decks from last year were ugly.
September 22, 2012 @ 02:35:10
"hate to say I told you so but 'I told you so'" attitude needs to be stomped the fuck down.
September 22, 2012 @ 02:41:36
didnt cop anything 2day, but this came in the mail

feels good to check a grail off your list blushing

How Much did u pay

i actually traded my maroon flight satin camp plus the dude i got it from payed me 15. It had been worn, but still in great condition

and there's grails, which i have a few of, and the realtree was one of them, and then there's the holy grail, which i cant say i have in terms of camp hats, idk maybe the blue visvim camp

September 22, 2012 @ 03:05:47
Pocket tee restock

told ya.

Seems like they have restocked damn near every color except the teal. smh. The only one I want.

what size teal u looking for? Im headin to SupLa 2mrw and can check for ya.
September 22, 2012 @ 03:07:50
told ya.

nah man don't bother. I went there today to pick up a tan chip camo pocket tee, which I did, but there were like three cw's of pocket tees in stock. And there was no teal.
September 22, 2012 @ 03:22:15
ya'll got me wanting a pocket tee now. Have the l/s pocket tees dropped yet?
definitely want one if they're thicker than a reg tee.
September 22, 2012 @ 03:22:37
ya'll got me wanting a pocket tee now. Have the l/s pocket tees dropped yet?

negative

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

September 22, 2012 @ 03:42:41
Anyone else wear their supreme old Skool yet? Did your back heel start getting dirty and peeling too? This was my first time wearing them and didn't even skate them yet
September 22, 2012 @ 03:51:30
told ya.

I'm looking for a medium navy or purple if you happen to see one

IG: @JStrathern

September 22, 2012 @ 03:53:32

#ressurected #onmyjesusshit
" you look like a fucking herb on the back of a cereal box " this was too funny.
September 22, 2012 @ 04:01:31
Anyone else wear their supreme old Skool yet? Did your back heel start getting dirty and peeling too? This was my first time wearing them and didn't even skate them yet

like the sole? cuz the edge of the sole on any vans ive ever had peels off a little bit the first few times u wear em. and since when does your shoes getting dirty when u wear them come as a surprise?

September 22, 2012 @ 04:08:30
i hope copping a black 8 ball over the burgundy wasnt a mistake..

same page, made the same move
September 22, 2012 @ 04:09:52

these vans were bad quality, not worth the cop. Even if they did sell out, there were many minor flaws on pairs i've heard about from my boys and now you. Supreme turning into jays, over produced and shitty quality :/ the downfall
September 22, 2012 @ 04:13:25
when you cats get your corduroy club jackets id really like to see fit pictures!

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

September 22, 2012 @ 04:19:06
didnt cop anything 2day, but this came in the mail

feels good to check a grail off your list blushing

How Much did u pay

i actually traded my maroon flight satin camp plus the dude i got it from payed me 15. It had been worn, but still in great condition

and there's grails, which i have a few of, and the realtree was one of them, and then there's the holy grail, which i cant say i have in terms of camp hats, idk maybe the blue visvim camp

My holy grail will forever be the balloon lodge, it's evaded me for a long time now but soon, I hope.
September 22, 2012 @ 04:19:19

like the sole? cuz the edge of the sole on any vans ive ever had peels off a little bit the first few times u wear em. and since when does your shoes getting dirty when u wear them come as a surprise?

Yeah the outer sole but mainly on the back near the vans x supreme tab. Also I have no idea my other vans are fine but these just started getting super dirty quick in the back I was like O_o
September 22, 2012 @ 04:19:56

these vans were bad quality, not worth the cop. Even if they did sell out, there were many minor flaws on pairs i've heard about from my boys and now you. Supreme turning into jays, over produced and shitty quality :/ the downfall
Blame Vans for that. They never really made any quality shoes in the first place. Shit just looked pretty.
September 22, 2012 @ 04:23:15

Yeah an get this... One show is taller than the other =/ the right shoes tab is high and the lefts tab is low as fuck. A bit disappointed but shit happens
September 22, 2012 @ 04:27:33

smokeyface i like
September 22, 2012 @ 04:33:31
haven't worn my OSs yet, but god damn people quit bitching. "my left tab lower than my right." "the suede on the back is pilling" man shut the fuck up, please. if you're on here strictly for the fact to share the information that in your opinion the vans are bad quality and give some reasons, you're fine. but don't come thru comparing sup to jays and other dumb shit because of some 88$ skate shoes.. these shoes (slept on like every other OS release ((ex. snakeskin)) will be very sought after in years to come. they're clean, and the metallic stripe was actually done proper, i had suspicions it might be sparkly or glittery or some shit.
*endrant

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

September 22, 2012 @ 04:39:42
haven't worn my OSs yet, but god damn people quit bitching. "my left tab lower than my right." "the suede on the back is pilling" man shut the fuck up, please. if you're on here strictly for the fact to share the information that in your opinion the vans are bad quality and give some reasons, you're fine. but don't come thru comparing sup to jays and other dumb shit because of some 88$ skate shoes.. these shoes (slept on like every other OS release ((ex. snakeskin)) will be very sought after in years to come. they're clean, and the metallic stripe was actually done proper, i had suspicions it might be sparkly or glittery or some shit.
*endrant

Fuck outah here. The right shoe is about 2 inches taller and it shows, not just tab shoe in general. And I said peeling, after one wear that shits never happened. Try yours on and go for a stroll tell us if you're satisfied with the quality
September 22, 2012 @ 04:41:44
that's unfortunate for you. what i'm saying is instead of bitching about it for multiple posts, just post pictures and make it known with one post that you have received defective shoes.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

September 22, 2012 @ 04:48:20
Legit check?

Karmaloop.com PLDNR.com Brickharbor.com MissKL.com USE REP CODE for 10-20% off your order

September 22, 2012 @ 04:49:41
Legit check?

no fakes of these out there man
unless the white ..
September 22, 2012 @ 04:51:31
that's unfortunate for you. what i'm saying is instead of bitching about it for multiple posts, just post pictures and make it known with one post that you have received defective shoes.

I don't fucking care you have your ways I have mine. Didn't feel like getting up so I described it you don't have to read my post
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x