[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 22, 2012 @ 12:53
come in thread. see all members from 2012. leave thread.
Sep 22, 2012 @ 14:52
Fuck outah here. The right shoe is about 2 inches taller and it shows, not just tab shoe in general. And I said peeling, after one wear that shits never happened. Try yours on and go for a stroll tell us if you're satisfied with the quality

the soles on vans almost always peel the first time u wear em like on the rim of the the toe and heel in little strings. If this is what you're referring to on your new OS's and it surprises you, u must've never had a pair of vans b4

To do the dude I quoted in bold: Yeah, I'm satisfied. These are the best shoes I've ever skated.
Sep 22, 2012 @ 14:56
"World Famous" smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

Thanks

Are there any pictures of it? I wanna know what the font/size is

Edit: found one

Its actually very small on the hood. Look at the stitching, then compare it to any hoodies you have.

diamonds are forever.

Sep 22, 2012 @ 14:56
So the new Old skools are bad quality? Still haven't worn my Cdg Vans from last season yet. How's the durability on them?
Sep 22, 2012 @ 15:01
So the new Old skools are bad quality? Still haven't worn my Cdg Vans from last season yet. How's the durability on them?

wear that shit or sell it to someone who will
Sep 22, 2012 @ 15:22
What is the pile lining?

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

Sep 22, 2012 @ 15:22
anybody know if the corduroy club jacket has "supreme" emboidered on the back like the supreme/champion parka?
Sep 22, 2012 @ 15:29
anyone know bout supLA stock? flew in from chicago this morning to do some work and ill be in for the weekend and wanted to stop by the store to grab a couple things.

i have no idea what i am talking about

Sep 22, 2012 @ 15:34
anybody know if the corduroy club jacket has "supreme" emboidered on the back like the supreme/champion parka?

im sure they would of showed a picture if it had anything on the back

IG: MrTeeBonilla #Bulma Coming Soon /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Sep 22, 2012 @ 15:42

im sure they would of showed a picture if it had anything on the back
true
Sep 22, 2012 @ 15:49
anyone know bout supLA stock? flew in from chicago this morning to do some work and ill be in for the weekend and wanted to stop by the store to grab a couple things.

yep, they have a couple things in stock.
Sep 22, 2012 @ 15:50

this is off ss

supla, as of friday 12:00 ish.

both colors, all sizes of camo pocket still avail
only blue zebra camp left
all colors liberty camp caps
no more black pocket tee
vietnam & metal plate snapback full in stock all colors
grey ribbed beanies gone
all camo beanies are still available, but they're going fast!, especially the white colorway.
Sep 22, 2012 @ 16:04
When do we think the Wallabees are going to drop? Are they more of a Winter-ish shoe to you guys?
Sep 22, 2012 @ 16:51
still waiting on that dog and duck camp shits firesmokeyface

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

Sep 22, 2012 @ 16:55
What is the pile lining?

??

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

Sep 22, 2012 @ 16:59

hell yea man my favorite camp this season
Sep 22, 2012 @ 17:19

Don't whether I should get the Navy Dogs or the Navy Harris Tweed. The Navy Dogs seems a little too loud for me.

For me dogs and duck camp is way too loud. I try to keep my clothes simple, especially the hats. I can see why most of you guys love it though, so unique.
Sep 22, 2012 @ 17:26
Don't whether I should get the Navy Dogs or the Navy Harris Tweed. The Navy Dogs seems a little too loud for me.

For me dogs and duck camp is way too loud. I try to keep my clothes simple, especially the hats. I can see why most of you guys love it though, so unique.

This.

I cant remember how many times i copped hats/camps because of the design, but end up not wearing them because they're too loud for my taste..

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Sep 22, 2012 @ 17:32
Atleast it looks good in person, anyone who copped the orange tree camp is cray,,

I have the orange and white and I think the orange looks best in person. Rocking that w/ the black field pullover.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Sep 22, 2012 @ 17:46

This.

I cant remember how many times i copped hats/camps because of the design, but end up not wearing them because they're too loud for my taste..

i know it seems loud but i want that one crazy hat and i wear a lot of navy so i mean it will blend in but still pop a lot. i know its loud but that pattern is just so sick. i love the dogs cap

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

Sep 22, 2012 @ 17:47
Anyone cop the 8 ball coaches jacket? was thinking about it copping its still in stock

IG: @thesupersun

Sep 22, 2012 @ 17:51
no more liberties at Supny, restock on zebras cause they never sold out.
Sep 22, 2012 @ 18:00
@hornyboy32 yo suave do u know when the box hoodies will be releasing. is it around late nov like everyone is sayin?
Sep 22, 2012 @ 18:05
STFU
Sep 22, 2012 @ 18:06
STFU

IG: MrTeeBonilla #Bulma Coming Soon /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Sep 22, 2012 @ 18:10
Originally posted by Inactive User
@hornyboy32 yo suave do u know when the box hoodies will be releasing. is it around late nov like everyone is sayin?

words from workers " its gonna be like late oct. through early nov, we dont know yet till we get that months list "
Sep 22, 2012 @ 18:18
Funny that the beanies sell out faster than their snapbacks and fitteds sometimes now

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

Sep 22, 2012 @ 18:26

words from workers " its gonna be like late oct. through early nov, we dont know yet till we get that months list "

Im only believing you with all this supreme news smokeyface
Sep 22, 2012 @ 18:27

Im only believing you with all this supreme news smokeyface

Suave always comes correct

Sep 22, 2012 @ 18:33
Needs that Xodus snapback already hopefully this thurs.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0