[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 21, 2012 @ 14:19:52 PM
anyone wear their gear in the professional environment? I sub elementary/middle/high school classes and wear my hats outside. It's only happened once where my student knows of Supreme (but I'm not usually at high schools). I'm happy my CDG camp matches some of the shirts I wear (of course I want the legit shirt). And this is always in the back of my mind: "If you're a teacher and wearing supreme... you fuckin up"

Wearing a supreme hat anywhere near a school if you're a teacher sounds so unprofessional. How old are you?

Very unprofessional, but thanks to the teacher's union, there is no strict dress code, just a little bit of a common sense thing. It's just another hat that hides the shade from the eyes. Despite all that, I keep getting calls back to the same school. and i'm 23.

i dont see how this is unprofessional at all, what about supreme makes it any different than another hat? especially the cdg, it looks really nice and could be formal.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

September 21, 2012 @ 14:22:54 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
Where in Boston are you?

Im at my girls right now off cambridge st. So im in cambridge technically right now, but i might be moving to chestnut hill smokeyface

good luck if you move man, im in the milton/hyde park area. we need more boston hypebeasts

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

September 21, 2012 @ 14:25:49 PM
Where in Boston are you?

Im at my girls right now off cambridge st. So im in cambridge technically right now, but i might be moving to chestnut hill smokeyface

good luck if you move man, im in the milton/hyde park area. we need more boston hypebeasts

Boston would have a HB gawd if I moved here.... dudes in boston got ZERO style. When I hit the club with my bitch I got other bitchs approaching me cause of all the herbs here.... shit got me dead when I'm out. No shots doe....smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

Edit: my bitch likes bitches too.... so its gravy smokeyface
September 21, 2012 @ 14:26:49 PM

Boston would have a HB gawd if I moved here.... dudes in boston got ZERO style. When I hit the club with my bitch I got other bitchs approaching me cause of all the herbs here.... shit got me dead when I'm out. No shots doe....smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
September 21, 2012 @ 14:37:24 PM

hahaha this guy
September 21, 2012 @ 14:41:08 PM
@darioc

You think im playin son? Im from NY and you can't compare the way dudes be holding it down compared to these lames in Boston. Period. Boy's out here be wearing the most fucked up fits with some Jordans thinkin' they "swagged out".... but like I said no shots...smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
September 21, 2012 @ 14:43:46 PM
like my collection? anyone finna cawp?

September 21, 2012 @ 14:44:33 PM
those are all real btw. with tags and receipts from san diego Supreme. hmu #yolo
September 21, 2012 @ 14:44:41 PM
@iamryanh

what "clubs" you go to??
September 21, 2012 @ 14:48:16 PM
@darioc

You think im playin son? Im from NY and you can't compare the way dudes be holding it down compared to these lames in Boston. Period. Boy's out here be wearing the most fucked up fits with some Jordans thinkin' they "swagged out".... but like I said no shots...smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

No, I don't think your "playin" and I'm not your son. Just thought goolsfold's wording was funny
September 21, 2012 @ 14:49:05 PM
SUPSD always has the best stuff. smokeyface

Lillyhammer

September 21, 2012 @ 14:49:08 PM
@iamryanh

what "clubs" you go to??

I've been out downtown, financial district, and spots near chinatown to see people spin and shit. Tonight I'm bout to grab some pizza regina's smokeyface with my girl and check out my friends new spot who's moving in today on the North End. Like I said doe I'm from NY and everything for me around here is pretty new.... You tryin' to get up and pop some Moet son?
September 21, 2012 @ 14:51:05 PM
@darioc

No, I don't think your "playin" and I'm not your son. Just thought goolsfold's wording was funny

Watch the way you talk to the gawd. And you my son whether you like it or not smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
September 21, 2012 @ 14:57:10 PM
Where in Boston are you?

My sister stays on south end in Boston and I usally take trips every year to visit. Still havent found a nice spot to club but I stay going to bodega to shop when I'm in town
September 21, 2012 @ 14:57:50 PM
muthafucka why you gotta bring up pizza? Im fining for some now and its only 8am nothing open here... I need to get out to Boston and NY for some legit Pie.

Lillyhammer

September 21, 2012 @ 14:59:19 PM
@iamryanh

what "clubs" you go to??

I've been out downtown, financial district, and spots near chinatown to see people spin and shit. Tonight I'm bout to grab some pizza regina's smokeyface with my girl and check out my friends new spot who's moving in today on the North End. Like I said doe I'm from NY and everything for me around here is pretty new.... You tryin' to get up and pop some Moet son?

boston straight edge
smokeyface
September 21, 2012 @ 15:00:14 PM
@iamryanh

what "clubs" you go to??

see u made that move from NY my G. be easy out there in the land of fuckery and over pronouncing the letter A.... Boston bitchess aint ready for our level of fresh tho smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

life

September 21, 2012 @ 15:04:26 PM
@iamryanh

what "clubs" you go to??

boston straight edge
smokeyface

L.A FSU here.

XXX till the end.

Lillyhammer

September 21, 2012 @ 15:05:00 PM
@iamryanh

what "clubs" you go to??

see u made that move from NY my G. be easy out there in the land of fuckery and over pronouncing the letter A.... Boston bitchess aint ready for our level of fresh tho smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

My niqqa, but na I ain't leave NY for good yet. Just here for the weekend with my bitch. But you already know about that higher level of freshness us in NY got smokeyface
September 21, 2012 @ 15:10:12 PM
Hit up Saus in Boston near Quincy Market for some BOMB ass poutine.

In other news
Delivery Date / Time:21-September-2012 / 10:30 AM

Driver Release Location: FRONT DOOR

From yesterdays purchases.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

September 21, 2012 @ 15:18:58 PM
@pattshreds

i see your avatar. Orchard stand up!
September 21, 2012 @ 15:28:31 PM

trying a new name huh sick line up as said before

life

September 21, 2012 @ 15:57:39 PM

Inactive User

Can't justify that price on the 8-Ball, $158 is kind of steep it seems. Any more fit pics of it?
September 21, 2012 @ 16:01:26 PM
Can't justify that price on the 8-Ball, $158 is kind of steep it seems. Any more fit pics of it?

pics dont do it justice. Went in to SUPLA and glad i got it. Looks much nicer fits nice def good quality.

Lillyhammer

September 21, 2012 @ 16:03:12 PM

trying a new name huh sick line up as said before

September 21, 2012 @ 16:08:00 PM

boston straight edge
smokeyface

L.A FSU here.

XXX till the end.

youre not fsu
September 21, 2012 @ 16:23:21 PM

In other news

how does that happen! my order was at 11:10 and i just got my tracking number around noon today.

September 21, 2012 @ 16:29:22 PM
@pattshreds

yessir, proud that someone on hb from boston knows orchard

September 21, 2012 @ 16:29:31 PM

In other news

how does that happen! my order was at 11:10 and i just got my tracking number around noon today.

I ordered at exactly 11:00
Not too sure dude.
But the label was created at noon yesterday and went out the door last night.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

September 21, 2012 @ 16:30:55 PM
@pattshreds

yessir, proud that someone on hb from boston knows orchard

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x