[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 21, 2012 @ 23:24
Anyone know when will those hoodie release???

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on komarket.ca

Sep 21, 2012 @ 23:25
Link
HA

Would cop, but the sleeves look mad baggy.

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Sep 21, 2012 @ 23:27
^fit is gonna be doo doo compared to the sup one
Sep 21, 2012 @ 23:30
Anyone know when will those hoodie release???

oh THOSE hoodies ya -____-

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Sep 21, 2012 @ 23:36

Anyone else got their eye on these? I'd do with a black or orange one.
Sep 21, 2012 @ 23:44

feelin the maroon and black

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Sep 22, 2012 @ 00:32
so many obey, jordan, wearing herbs in the good ol minneapolis area

Word.
Sep 22, 2012 @ 00:32

feelin the maroon and black

tony said it
Sep 22, 2012 @ 00:42
Link
HA

why does urban outfitters sell legit surplus anyway

ig supremecellar

Sep 22, 2012 @ 01:11

Black Dave smokeyface trillest nigga in the store
" suave, suave, suave.." he knows whats up. lol
Sep 22, 2012 @ 01:13
so many obey, jordan, wearing herbs in the good ol minneapolis area

Word.

I feel you on all the Obey, especially since Studiiyo23 opened (but I love that place), but J's are classic if you know how to wear 'em.

Looking for Nike Inneva Woven sz 10

Sep 22, 2012 @ 01:14
Pocket tee restock

Stay Gold.

Sep 22, 2012 @ 01:14
Pocket tee restock

told ya.
Sep 22, 2012 @ 01:18

People who brag about their heat end up looking like him and his brother Jonathan.

Stay Gold.

Sep 22, 2012 @ 01:38
Polo errrthang mayne smokeyface
Sep 22, 2012 @ 01:43
Pocket tee restock

which ones?
Sep 22, 2012 @ 02:29
Pocket tee restock

told ya.

Seems like they have restocked damn near every color except the teal. smh. The only one I want.

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

Sep 22, 2012 @ 02:34
I hope there's an announcement for new decks soon. The Harmony Korine decks from last year were ugly.
Sep 22, 2012 @ 02:35
"hate to say I told you so but 'I told you so'" attitude needs to be stomped the fuck down.
Sep 22, 2012 @ 02:41
didnt cop anything 2day, but this came in the mail

feels good to check a grail off your list blushing

How Much did u pay

i actually traded my maroon flight satin camp plus the dude i got it from payed me 15. It had been worn, but still in great condition

and there's grails, which i have a few of, and the realtree was one of them, and then there's the holy grail, which i cant say i have in terms of camp hats, idk maybe the blue visvim camp

Sep 22, 2012 @ 03:05
told ya.

Seems like they have restocked damn near every color except the teal. smh. The only one I want.

what size teal u looking for? Im headin to SupLa 2mrw and can check for ya.
Sep 22, 2012 @ 03:07

nah man don't bother. I went there today to pick up a tan chip camo pocket tee, which I did, but there were like three cw's of pocket tees in stock. And there was no teal.
Sep 22, 2012 @ 03:22
ya'll got me wanting a pocket tee now. Have the l/s pocket tees dropped yet?
definitely want one if they're thicker than a reg tee.
Sep 22, 2012 @ 03:22
ya'll got me wanting a pocket tee now. Have the l/s pocket tees dropped yet?

negative

Sep 22, 2012 @ 03:42
Anyone else wear their supreme old Skool yet? Did your back heel start getting dirty and peeling too? This was my first time wearing them and didn't even skate them yet
Sep 22, 2012 @ 03:51

I'm looking for a medium navy or purple if you happen to see one

IG: @JStrathern

Sep 22, 2012 @ 03:53

#ressurected #onmyjesusshit
" you look like a fucking herb on the back of a cereal box " this was too funny.
Sep 22, 2012 @ 04:01
Anyone else wear their supreme old Skool yet? Did your back heel start getting dirty and peeling too? This was my first time wearing them and didn't even skate them yet

like the sole? cuz the edge of the sole on any vans ive ever had peels off a little bit the first few times u wear em. and since when does your shoes getting dirty when u wear them come as a surprise?

Sep 22, 2012 @ 04:08
i hope copping a black 8 ball over the burgundy wasnt a mistake..

same page, made the same move

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

Sep 22, 2012 @ 04:09

these vans were bad quality, not worth the cop. Even if they did sell out, there were many minor flaws on pairs i've heard about from my boys and now you. Supreme turning into jays, over produced and shitty quality :/ the downfall
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0