[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 21, 2012 @ 05:01:45
slept on crazy

no
just too fucking expensive
also, last supper hoody already dropped and is holding us over 'til box logos
who needs 3 supreme hoodies from one season?
make sense?

Just my opinions: 1. The Box Logos are highly overrated. 2. The Last Supper just isn't something I would want to wear in public. 3. It's only $8 more....
I just think it's a more casual and acceptable piece to wear. Just my opinions though, we all have our own!

exactly
September 21, 2012 @ 05:02:34
slept on crazy

no
just too fucking expensive
also, last supper hoody already dropped and is holding us over 'til box logos
who needs 3 supreme hoodies from one season?
make sense?

Just my opinions: 1. The Box Logos are highly overrated. 2. The Last Supper just isn't something I would want to wear in public. 3. It's only $8 more....
I just think it's a more casual and acceptable piece to wear. Just my opinions though, we all have our own!

the atelier is a more subtle hoodie

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

September 21, 2012 @ 05:04:51
the ateliers sat for so long, if you really wanted it that badly you can't complain, unless you know, it was something with your financial state at the time, etc
September 21, 2012 @ 05:07:34
the ateliers sat for so long, if you really wanted it that badly you can't complain, unless you know, it was something with your financial state at the time, etc

If only I had another card, I would have picked up more than just one colorway.
September 21, 2012 @ 05:08:21

they are still there...and its only $8 more

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

September 21, 2012 @ 05:09:58

they are still there...and its only $8 more

oh word
last time I checked black was gone
September 21, 2012 @ 05:21:52
didnt cop anything 2day, but this came in the mail

feels good to check a grail off your list blushing

How Much did u pay

you don't check a grail off your list. the whole point of the holy grail is that there's only one.
September 21, 2012 @ 05:23:08

Way more fire than any of the preme vans...

good god. blinkyeyes blinkyeyes smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface the green though.. im speechless. are these legit?

Yes. They aren't Supreme though, so you might not be so speechless anymore.

aw what the, this shit's gay now.
September 21, 2012 @ 05:45:42

good god. blinkyeyes blinkyeyes smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface the green though.. im speechless. are these legit?

Wouldn't buy these if the birds sung to me every time i put them on.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

September 21, 2012 @ 06:00:26
I swear, people be sleeping on that 8-Ball Jacket. It's fire. smokeyface

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

September 21, 2012 @ 06:04:10

aw what the, this shit's gay now.

Speaking of gay, what ever happened with this @goldandsacks ? http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/170239/?topic_page=1
September 21, 2012 @ 06:17:10
anyone wear their gear in the professional environment? I sub elementary/middle/high school classes and wear my hats outside. It's only happened once where my student knows of Supreme (but I'm not usually at high schools). I'm happy my CDG camp matches some of the shirts I wear (of course I want the legit shirt). And this is always in the back of my mind: "If you're a teacher and wearing supreme... you fuckin up"

Wearing a supreme hat anywhere near a school if you're a teacher sounds so unprofessional. How old are you?

Very unprofessional, but thanks to the teacher's union, there is no strict dress code, just a little bit of a common sense thing. It's just another hat that hides the shade from the eyes. Despite all that, I keep getting calls back to the same school. and i'm 23.
September 21, 2012 @ 06:31:28
From sagalockhart's instagram:

2 herbs...that kid is just...wow wtf?

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

September 21, 2012 @ 06:53:14
I swear, people be sleeping on that 8-Ball Jacket. It's fire. smokeyface

Which colorway did you cop?
September 21, 2012 @ 07:13:12
I hella debating on the 8-ball jacket.
The lining is piff.
plus the price aint bad either.
September 21, 2012 @ 11:04:48
aright serious question do you guys think a trade for a ds hockey top is worth a used once cdg x supreme shirt with a extra 200 on top of it or a offer for 380?.
September 21, 2012 @ 11:16:07
only if it's an XL (frank's size)
September 21, 2012 @ 11:39:27
Out here.... waitin' for that hooded vest.
September 21, 2012 @ 12:31:10
From sagalockhart's instagram:

just a heads up. Resale price of the black/grey hat might inflate due to tyler dickriders. ive had my eye on the burgundy one for a while. might cop depending on what it gets released with and when. i personally like the burgundy chenille better. inb4everyonesbutthurt

Wtf this is Chicago. Why do we have so many herbs like this, stay home in the suburbs. People are getting shot. Please stay home

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 21, 2012 @ 13:03:46
didnt cop anything 2day, but this came in the mail

feels good to check a grail off your list blushing

How Much did u pay

you don't check a grail off your list. the whole point of the holy grail is that there's only one.

Better question is how is a real tree camp going to be your grail? Shit ain't even hot homie
September 21, 2012 @ 13:19:39
realtree love is definitely a pittsburgh thing
trust, that hat is smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
September 21, 2012 @ 13:21:12
Originally posted by Inactive User

in some peoples opinion it "might" be hot, but no way should that shit be considered grail status by anybody....
September 21, 2012 @ 13:35:02
REVS

I don't dig the real tree. But I can see how it's a Pittsburgh type thing. On an off topic note. I fuck with that city hard. Heading to Oakland in a few weeks to kick it with the UPitt niggas. smokeyface

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 21, 2012 @ 13:47:56

I don't dig the real tree. But I can see how it's a Pittsburgh type thing. On an off topic note. I fuck with that city hard. Heading to Oakland in a few weeks to kick it with the UPitt niggas. smokeyface

I might be coming down to Philly for dat Asap show at e factory. Whats guccismokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface Im in Boston right now for dat business and will be back next weekend to see Asap at house of blues heresmokeyface
September 21, 2012 @ 13:50:54
Who copped the schott?

Based god lemme fuck your bitch

September 21, 2012 @ 13:52:58
Where in Boston are you?

|| instagram: lups1 ||

September 21, 2012 @ 13:59:52
Is the fw10 leopard coaches jacket waterproof?
September 21, 2012 @ 14:01:01
Where in Boston are you?

Im at my girls right now off cambridge st. So im in cambridge technically right now, but i might be moving to chestnut hill smokeyface
September 21, 2012 @ 14:10:08
@rickdider

Im a transplant/implant director at a top 5 hospital in the nation and i rock my Supreme to work but then change into scrubs lol. But when i walk out i throw on my cap and look piff with my scrubs and supreme cap.

Lillyhammer

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x