Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 25, 2013 @ 04:45 PM
washedaway

We're releasing our brand new Tropical T-Shirt on Monday, 1/28. The shirt is our first of 2013 and turned out amazing. Be sure to check it out here and stop by WASHEDAWAYLA.com on Monday to pick yours up!

January 28, 2013 @ 04:40 PM
washedaway

Our brand new Tropical T-Shirt is now available. Check it out below and stop by http://washedawayla.com/ to pick yours up. 

January 28, 2013 @ 06:09 PM
mikesike

Was gonna cop the new shirt, but 10$ shipping for a 28$ shirt is just too much for me. It's cool though.
January 29, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
Alejo

Shipping is steep especially for one shirt like you said....but figured I'd go ahead because gotta appreciate the look of that plus all the other stuff on that site and got it to try and throw some support around.  
January 30, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
washedaway

@alejo Thanks for the support!!

We still have a few more left in stock for anyone looking to purchase. Get em now!
February 1, 2013 @ 08:06 PM
washedaway

We're working hard to bring some more stock to our online shop. What designs do you guys like and want to see available next? 

We're also working on a special shipping promotion in the coming weeks to let you guys get some product a little bit cheaper. 

Big things to come!
February 7, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
fireblem23

If you have the potential to make some of these designs into crew necks/sweatshirts, I would LOVE To buy some. I already have to many tees sad.
Good Luck.
February 7, 2013 @ 02:24 PM
logojones

Been watching you post since you started your brand. I want to say that its been looking great. A lot of improvement from your first to now. Good luck dude and keep grinding! 

r e a c h 4 t h e s t a r s b u t d o n t g e t 2 c l o s e y o u m i g h t b u r n y o u r h a n d

February 8, 2013 @ 07:26 PM
washedaway

@fireblem23 We definitely want to get to the point of hoodies and crewnecks but at the moment we're focusing on t-shirts and potentially tanks for spring/summer. We'll have a few more designs releasing in the coming weeks. 

@logojones Really appreciate the words and you staying up to date with this. We're definitely not slowing down!
February 9, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
HWYS - Joey

You should definitely consider putting your logo/name somewhere on the outside of the shirt. People want to promote a brand not just a picture. Also you should consider incorporating the logo into your designs.

I like simple designs and your overall look, but $38 for a shirt style that can be bought at threadless for a lot cheaper is no buneo. You want people to want to be seen with your brand, not just another picture shirt.

Good luck!

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 20, 2013 @ 04:20 PM
washedaway

We reworked one of our most sought after designs. The Chart T-Shirt along with a few new designs will be previewed and available at our online shop very soon!

March 21, 2013 @ 04:35 PM
washedaway

Check out another design that we're currently finishing up. This one will be available very soon! 

March 22, 2013 @ 07:16 AM
byndth

That website is legendary. OMG. I'm in love cuhs. Shit ! Your head designer must be up all night thinking what's gonna be up the morning of ! Shit looks fire. And I like the tropical tee. Simplicity is rad. I FUCKING LOVE THE WEBSITE AGAIN. Not even dick riding, but competition is competition and I love what you got going. Dope material. 
March 22, 2013 @ 04:12 PM
washedaway

We're kicking off Friday with yet another look at an upcoming t-shirt. I have a feeling these ones are going to go quick. Coming Soon!

March 23, 2013 @ 05:18 PM
washedaway

We're getting ready to stock up on new designs. This LA Crew t-shirt is one of them that will be available in our online shop very soon!

April 4, 2013 @ 07:41 PM
washedaway

Tomorrow at 9:00 AM PST in our online shop we're releasing some new t-shirts. Here is a glimpse of what is to drop. 

April 5, 2013 @ 04:09 PM
washedaway

We just added a number of new styles to our online shop. Stop by and pick one up!

April 9, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
washedaway

Just a reminder that all t-shirts are now available in our online shop. What do you think? Would you like to see Tanks, Hoodies or Caps next? 
April 10, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
Alejo

Just put an order in.  Clean stuff once again.  And looks like the mentions above about shipping costs were addressed which was nice to see that people's opinions were considered - and even a change made.  Makes the next purchase even easier.  
April 11, 2013 @ 01:14 AM
senchi

Just a reminder that all t-shirts are now available in our online shop. What do you think? Would you like to see Tanks, Hoodies or Caps next? 
would def like to see buttondown shirt, that's for sure. would totally place an order haha
April 11, 2013 @ 04:28 PM
washedaway

@Alejo, Can't thank you enough for the support. Your order was shipped out first thing yesterday. And yes we did take the shipping into consideration and made some minor adjustments that hopefully help a little bit. Enjoy the shirt!

@senchi, One of our goals is to create cut and sew products. But this is definitely pretty far down the line. Expect to see more t-shirts, maybe some long sleeve t-shirts for fall/winter, and definitely some hoodies!

Please login first to reply.