Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 1, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
steppingrazor

Damn... It's been a minute since I've been on this forum. Alot has changed in the past year with UVT, we've grown alot, we've been working harder than ever and are now getting into the routine of things. So you'll see me back here more often sharing some info on what we have planned and coming out... I'm really excited for the next year.

Our fall line is our first larger cut & sew collection and I feel that we have found the direction that fits us best. With our graphics we've always gone towards accessible and bold imagery with subtle or not so subtle messages, whether to agitate or to criticize. We take the same approach with the outerwear collection. Growing up in Southern California, we have been influenced by the classic working class style present here from the late 50's through the late 70's. But similarly, where we take our graphics and add our own subversive twist, we take those iconic pieces of Californa style- pendletons, raw jeans, khakis, knit shirts, etc - and add unique branding and utilitarian details not commonly found in the era, while not trying to "modernize" it so much to the point where it looks too far removed from the original era. As well, we're fans of things that are not overly polished and refined, and because of that we have decided to make a conscious effort to remain faithful to the "low design" idea that it doesn't have to have to be minimal or sleek to be a well designed piece, but rather, it simply needs to blend funcionality with an honest, classic aesthetic.

We just dropped our Fall 2012 Lookbook, which actually is missing a few key pieces from the line, notably our Awake varsity jacket and the Abbot long sleeve oxford shirt. I'll be posting more about the pieces individually later because, again, like our graphics, theres is context and inspiration to these pieces that isnt necessarily seen on the surface. But for now, here's our full Fall lookbook, about half of which can be seen on the main blog here on HB.

- Graham
September 1, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
DannyHH

Love this brand, One of the illest out! Surprised a topic hasnt been started already. cool cool
September 2, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
cyclezombie

Fall line looks dope. Couple of questions:

1. Which hoody is that (16th or 17th photo)?

2. You guys have any more New Era hats on the way?
September 2, 2012 @ 05:36 AM
nagurski

Looks good. Specially the acessories. (Key holder,Wallet,socks,ect.,)
September 2, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
aldrxn

Always liked Us Versus Them. Fall 2012 looks dope, props.
September 2, 2012 @ 07:16 AM
indecisive

Fall is on point! Just picked up some older tees on jackthreads the other day too.

This is one of the few brands that stay consistent!
September 2, 2012 @ 07:39 AM
sjohnnnn

How do the Jeans fit and when the next Crooks X UVT tee really liked the first colab wish ii got a size bigger!

سبحان

September 2, 2012 @ 05:03 PM
steppingrazor

Love this brand, One of the illest out! Surprised a topic hasnt been started already. cool cool

Thanks for the support man. We used to maintain a large thread in here a couple years ago when i was a mod here but we started growing too fast and we had to focus on the business side of things. I design almost everything we put out, from tees, to the hats, to the accessories and cut and sew, not to mention the graphics for promotion and whatnot... so i really didnt have time to troll the boards on here anymore. really like your arrow logo btw. good design.
September 2, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
steppingrazor

Fall line looks dope. Couple of questions:

1. Which hoody is that (16th or 17th photo)?

2. You guys have any more New Era hats on the way?

The old english hoodie is named "Edgy". Kind of an inside joke style name haha.

We do have one in this fall line, but its the vintage felt 8 panel style, not the 5950 which we wont have another for a minute. We kind of neglected 5950's because they werent moving that well for us and snapbacks are more efficient for us to make due to the fact that its one size and thats what all our accounts wanted to buy. I have put a 5950 in for next fall, and i will probably try to get an online only release sometime around christmas. Keep an eye out.
September 2, 2012 @ 05:08 PM
steppingrazor

Looks good. Specially the acessories. (Key holder,Wallet,socks,ect.,)

Thanks man. We wanted to start with the basics and build from there.
September 2, 2012 @ 05:08 PM
steppingrazor

Always liked Us Versus Them. Fall 2012 looks dope, props.

Much appreciated!
September 2, 2012 @ 05:10 PM
steppingrazor

Fall is on point! Just picked up some older tees on jackthreads the other day too.

This is one of the few brands that stay consistent!

Thanks man, thats kind of the point with us, we have always owned our own lane, and didnt really try to change with the trends. Glad people see and respect that.
September 2, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
steppingrazor

How do the Jeans fit and when the next Crooks X UVT tee really liked the first colab wish ii got a size bigger!

The jeans are somewhere in between a 501 and a 511. They were intended to be more of a classic 60's fit, so the yolk and thighs are a little more relaxed than a 511. I would suggest sizing down because they run a little large in the waist. I usually wear a 32 at the hips but they are about an inch and a quarter too big. In the pics above I'm wearing a 32- I'm 5'9" 150lbs so that should give you an idea. I wear a pair of 30's now and I'm much happier with them.
September 2, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
steppingrazor

Oh, also, the jeans and trousers will be online tuesday I believe. we're still adding inventory and should be done by then.
September 2, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
randomtw

will mltd or karmaloop be getting all of your fall 1?
September 2, 2012 @ 06:09 PM
steppingrazor

will mltd or karmaloop be getting all of your fall 1?

We stopped selling to Karmaloop a year or so ago, and mltd should be getting our fall soon, as far as i know. If you dont want to wait, our site is already stocked, although if you have some sort of discount code for those sites i cant account for that.
September 2, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
cyclezombie

September 2, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
DannyHH

Thanks for the support man. We used to maintain a large thread in here a couple years ago when i was a mod here but we started growing too fast and we had to focus on the business side of things. I design almost everything we put out, from tees, to the hats, to the accessories and cut and sew, not to mention the graphics for promotion and whatnot... so i really didnt have time to troll the boards on here anymore. really like your arrow logo btw. good design.

You were a mod here? So is this another big thing coming from HB? Thats dope! And thanks a lot that means a lot coming from you. We look up to UVT. cool
September 2, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
yoon

dope collection!

www.ronindivision.com

September 2, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
reeser

Great collection! It's cool to see a brand from temecula (where I live) make it big.
September 4, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
steppingrazor

We do have one in this fall line, but its the vintage felt 8 panel style, not the 5950 which we wont have another for a minute. We kind of neglected 5950's because they werent moving that well for us and snapbacks are more efficient for us to make due to the fact that its one size and thats what all our accounts wanted to buy. I have put a 5950 in for next fall, and i will probably try to get an online only release sometime around christmas. Keep an eye out.

Thats a shame. Personally, I could never get into snapbacks. But I understand that's what is selling right now. Just wish I didn't sleep on the brand and was able to buy one of these:

Anyway keep up the good work with the brand. And I hope you guys are at Born Free 5 next June.

I just checked the warehouse, we still have some royal blue canvas twill New Eras in that style. Maybe get wild with some black dye? haha might be cool. We'll definitely be there again next year. With a new collab and a new crop of bikes.
September 4, 2012 @ 05:22 PM
steppingrazor

You were a mod here? So is this another big thing coming from HB? Thats dope! And thanks a lot that means a lot coming from you. We look up to UVT. cool

I was for a long time. My post count got reset with the new site. Was alot of interesting drama on this board 5 years ago... I'll say that. We had our store before Hypebeast got the forum up but we definitely pushed the brand through here for a few years. Pretty much every streetwear brand got a big push because of these forums over the past 6 years.
September 4, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
steppingrazor

dope collection!

Thanks man
September 4, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
steppingrazor

Great collection! It's cool to see a brand from temecula (where I live) make it big.

Haha the homestead. Thanks for the support! We still do events every now and then down there, even though we arent in town as much as before.
September 4, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
ignorantian

damn haha welcome back graham... the new shit is excellent. gonna snag some stuff soon
September 4, 2012 @ 07:58 PM
steppingrazor

damn haha welcome back graham... the new shit is excellent. gonna snag some stuff soon

HAHA thanks homie. Glad to see an old "face" still on here. I greatly appreciate the support you've shown us over the years man.
September 4, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
steppingrazor

Just posted a short novel about the motivation behind these two tees... read it on the shitter.

GANGS OF THE NEW WORLD
September 5, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
ignorantian

HAHA thanks homie. Glad to see an old "face" still on here. I greatly appreciate the support you've shown us over the years man.

Hell yeah. You and Mike have always put out the best shit and it's great to see you guys constanly progressing. Keep it up! You'll always have fam in Idaho.
September 8, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
OAKrah

congrats with the new store opening this coming sunday!...the fall line looks too clean, i'm gonna have to shoot thru

VLL BLVCK OPRVH

September 14, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
cyclezombie

Please login first to reply.