The Buddy Brand Official Discussion Thread 2012

August 03, 2012 @ 01:04:53
how much they cost? este hermano es de talla grande, #OYYOYSL

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

August 03, 2012 @ 01:13:34
how much they cost? este hermano es de talla grande, #OYYOYSL

I got you b. No more than $25-$30. Gracias hermano.
August 03, 2012 @ 01:49:50
Save me a size L nigga, #OYYOYSL over everything
August 03, 2012 @ 02:09:17
let me get an xl b

OYYOYSL#

Ok blood no problem I got you. You already know it's love. Also, I might be doing a floral type joint for yall floral niggas so you already know what's really hood.

smokeyface
August 03, 2012 @ 06:31:18
Save me a size L nigga, #OYYOYSL over everything

SMFH at just the other day being a hater but being converted. I'm glad Allah has shown you the way blood.
August 03, 2012 @ 06:48:00
smokeyface
August 03, 2012 @ 07:00:37
lol @ 407 taking this niggas "brand" seriously.

WE TRIPPY MANE

August 03, 2012 @ 07:11:28
@buddyomar Make a shirt with an American flag in the front, I love america
That shit'll sell out

taste the glamour

August 03, 2012 @ 08:04:34
Originally posted by Inactive User
lol @ 407 taking this niggas "brand" seriously.

smokeyface lmfao... Blessings upon you gawd
August 03, 2012 @ 19:20:37
I'm a be walking around explaining all my grimey niggas the meaning of #OYYOY, need to practice on that siren sound, no homo

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

August 03, 2012 @ 19:44:54
I'm a be walking around explaining all my grimey niggas the meaning of #OYYOY, need to practice on that siren sound, no homo

Don't worry blood. They will know in time. I'm releasing a new track to commemorate the brand and also to address the fuck niggas hating. I appreciate your support homie.
August 04, 2012 @ 06:07:19

New song #OYYOYSL
August 04, 2012 @ 11:41:42
you say allah so much and love black scale ?? arent those black scale satanic lovers ?
August 04, 2012 @ 23:16:39
you say allah so much and love black scale ?? arent those black scale satanic lovers ?

Let me educate you real quick blood. Satanism is not a theistic religion/philosophy. It's more of a philosophy. I admire Satanism because it is a very enlightening and unique perspective on humanity. It is a metaphor for what Satan represents. When he was cast down by God, many people see him as an example of being indepedent and believing in your values rather than to conforming to something. It's the idea of accepting the "evil" or primal urges that exist in everyone of us and rather than hating or ignoring them, you embrace them. I can certainly relate to that. Black Scale just does those designs because they are cool and to get a rise out of ignorant niggas like yourself. It's not your fault, you just don't know what you're talking about.

I hope I managed to shed some light for you, blood. Blessings upon you, sir. #OYYOYSL
August 16, 2012 @ 21:41:01
Hope to cop when it releases

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 24, 2012 @ 06:37:38
Yo BuddyOmar, Im tryna cop/rep BuddyBrand. You know i fux with you my nigga #OYYOY When these tees gonna drop? Depending on how they sizing imma need a Medium/smedium
November 24, 2012 @ 06:39:17
This thing is dead.
December 29, 2012 @ 20:06:13
It's been 4 months and this SUS ass nigga doesn't come through with the #OYYOYSL luxury T-shirts... smfh
nigga aint gettin dat money to supply a clothing brand

#OYYOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY (this is me crying in agony, but in style)

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 30, 2012 @ 01:46:16
It's not fake @407. I've just been focused on extraneous endeavors this past few months. Totally forgot I made this shit until I saw the notification someone posted in it.
January 02, 2013 @ 19:22:49
Buddy will you ever drop the Buddy Brand Tee?

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

January 03, 2013 @ 02:08:03
Buddy will you ever drop the Buddy Brand Tee?
Maybe one day b but not anytime soon
Please login first to reply.
x