T H E N A T I V E S - 2013 Official Discussion Thread

July 26, 2012 @ 03:38:54

UPDATE: Fall/Winter 2013

THEY LIVE

STITCHED CREW

REFLECTIVE CREW

RA

GSA

http://www.the-natives.com/about.html

http://www.the-natives.com/

@_natives

July 26, 2012 @ 03:41:10
Not feeling it. Stay away from sentences on a shirt unless involved in a design, and keep your pictures small. The shininess doesnt attract me either. I suggest looking at huf for a good example

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 26, 2012 @ 03:48:07
Nah, big print rules. I do agree on the shininess though. Other wise I think this stuff is pretty sweet.

July 26, 2012 @ 03:56:18
Nah, big print rules. I do agree on the shininess though. Other wise I think this stuff is pretty sweet.

Thanks!

@_natives

July 26, 2012 @ 04:01:32
Not feeling it. Stay away from sentences on a shirt unless involved in a design, and keep your pictures small. The shininess doesnt attract me either. I suggest looking at huf for a good example

good example of what?

@_natives

July 26, 2012 @ 04:54:04

Also, I think I am in love with this brand.
July 26, 2012 @ 12:56:32

Also, I think I am in love with this brand.

Appreciate the Love!

@_natives

July 26, 2012 @ 21:40:09
Damn, this is crazy dope!
July 27, 2012 @ 12:52:48

Thanks for the feedback bro

@_natives

July 27, 2012 @ 14:45:58
If that ancient flying machine tee wasn't so shiny I'd cop.

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

July 27, 2012 @ 15:42:33

Inactive User

Thanks for the feedback bro

Keep doing what you're doing. The alien thing is a cool idea... but keep the OBVIOUS shilling out of here. It's not gonna do you any favors.
July 27, 2012 @ 16:40:39
way more creative than most out.
stay with it mate.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

July 28, 2012 @ 02:24:21

@_natives

July 28, 2012 @ 02:26:36

good example of what?

Hey I suggest checking out Huf for a good example of clean shirt designs. Also, try not to make your designs bigger than Huf's. Just personal opinion

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

December 26, 2012 @ 09:14:32

@_natives

December 26, 2012 @ 21:51:53
the pyramid text looks sloppy when the letter diagonals don't match up. also there is a typo in it. the owl design on a girl's shirt is gonna look like huge nipples dude. really like the red sweater though
December 26, 2012 @ 22:32:55
the pyramid text looks sloppy when the letter diagonals don't match up. also there is a typo in it. the owl design on a girl's shirt is gonna look like huge nipples dude. really like the red sweater though

Doesn't look to bad on girls

Where exactly is the typo on this?

@_natives

December 26, 2012 @ 22:48:09
Not really feeling the designs and just a suggestion stay away from gold foil shits bout a few years dated.

Lillyhammer

December 26, 2012 @ 23:00:20
Independent*

Instagram: @wlllm

December 27, 2012 @ 00:02:19

Doesn't look to bad on girls

Where exactly is the typo on this?

lol i can't stop looking at their boobs now. nice. 

the blanks ur using for the sweaters are a nice pick, but the letter spacing on the pyramid text stuff seems weird. i dont know if it's intentional, but i think it would be better if they all aligned or made a more distinguished pattern. just my own independEnt thought ;-) 
December 27, 2012 @ 00:07:40
u should do one of those sweaters with "NTVS" or something in plain block print.
December 29, 2012 @ 03:37:27
Originally posted by Inactive User

Top selling design for a while now and i never noticed that lol,   common mistake, Thanks though

@_natives

December 29, 2012 @ 15:55:06
The Natives is pretty legit! We've actually featured them on our website and conducted a in-depth clothing look on our website.

FKN FAMOUS | WWW.FKN-FAMOUS.COM

December 30, 2012 @ 17:04:39
The Natives is pretty legit! We've actually featured them on our website and conducted a in-depth clothing look on our website.

Appreciate it guys, We will be sending you a couple of pieces for are S/S collection real soon.

@_natives

December 30, 2012 @ 22:05:21

Appreciate it guys, We will be sending you a couple of pieces for are S/S collection real soon.
Can't wait to see what you guys have in store! Have a great New Year!

FKN FAMOUS | WWW.FKN-FAMOUS.COM

December 31, 2012 @ 03:46:57

need to bring this back, i fucks with the other designs too
January 02, 2013 @ 22:07:46

need to bring this back, i fucks with the other designs too

it comes back in the summer, appreciate it

@_natives

January 23, 2013 @ 17:47:51
Type in 'Peartree" for your discount on any order!

@_natives

Please login first to reply.
x