August 28, 2012 @ 09:27 AM
Batmandrei

Found this in stock after looking for hats from their S/S collection.
Pretty keen to cop it. Opinions?

I reckon you should go for one of the new season fivers. This one would be pretty mean though cause they're really hard to find. I wouldn't get it cause white gets dirty easy haha.

Lorde fan by default

August 28, 2012 @ 09:32 AM
Triangle

@alejandrei That's what I was thinking, I'm going to keep looking for the blacked out camp. I'll give it until the money goes into my paypal, if I can't find one, I'ma cop this. Already got the Cowboys from this season, I'd prefer to get one of the older season ones just because they were all hand made back in Aotearoa.
August 28, 2012 @ 09:40 AM
neliuss

Found this in stock after looking for hats from their S/S collection.
Pretty keen to cop it. Opinions?

I reckon you should go for one of the new season fivers. This one would be pretty mean though cause they're really hard to find. I wouldn't get it cause white gets dirty easy haha.

I can't pull off white hats, but if you can, you should get it! they're really hard to find indeed.
If you look very closely, it looks like the underbrim has some kind of pattern fabric.
August 28, 2012 @ 09:44 AM
Batmandrei

I am soo keeeeen for new short sleeve shirts! Best way to top off Zespy pants.

Lorde fan by default

August 28, 2012 @ 10:05 AM
Triangle

@neliuss Yeah, it took me so long to find this haha. I have black hair so I'm thinking the white on black might look alright hey. Also I found this if anyone is interested. Personally, not a big fan.

August 28, 2012 @ 10:21 AM
neliuss

I am soo keeeeen for new short sleeve shirts! Best way to top off Zespy pants.

Same here, can't wait! I love their simple but effective t-shirt designs, and the longer fit is amazing!

@triangle white hat on black hair should look nice indeed, In that case I would go for it.
and not a big fan of that other hat either.
August 28, 2012 @ 10:27 AM
Triangle

@neliuss Hey, you know the new hats they released with the plain colour ways? Maroon, chocolate, navy. Well, on their site, they didn't release a black, was sifting through a few sites and just found one. I was thinking wtf? Thinking this might be a release in the near future?

August 28, 2012 @ 10:41 AM
neliuss

@neliuss Hey, you know the new hats they released with the plain colour ways? Maroon, chocolate, navy. Well, on their site, they didn't release a black, was sifting through a few sites and just found one. I was thinking wtf? Thinking this might be a release in the near future?

Yeah I think it might be! I noticed that same picture a little while ago, don't remember on what site exactly...
But it's taken by ILU for sure, they also use a black skull in some of their photos, they better release it, cause I've been looking for a nice plain black 5 panel.
August 28, 2012 @ 10:49 AM
Triangle

@neliuss I got a link for you, you can cop for $75 NZD if you want.
August 28, 2012 @ 11:08 AM
neliuss

Aye safe! I have to go a little easy on the money right now, just copped two zespyes. But I would cop if it's still available in a couple of weeks.
August 28, 2012 @ 11:13 AM
Triangle

Aye safe! I have to go a little easy on the money right now, just copped two zespyes. But I would cop if it's still available in a couple of weeks.

I think you'll be sweet. They've still got all the other recent releases in stock so should be good in a couple weeks. Ill send you a pm and you can check it out.

Edit: They don't have ALL the new releases. Just a few.
August 28, 2012 @ 11:36 AM
neliuss

@triangle thanks mate! they have some other nice brands in stock as well.
August 28, 2012 @ 12:08 PM
Triangle

Yeah I thought so to. Im throwing up whether to get the black on white or the white on white. White on white would be limited as fuck and handmade in NZ, but might get dirty easily, even though it wouldn't be an every day cap. But the black on white looks pretty sick aswell, but is pretty much a different colour way to the ones that are out at the moment, plus they're made in China...
The perfect answer to this would be the Blacking out cap. Limited, made in NZ, wouldn't get dirty and goes with pretty much everything. Except that it's hard as fuck to find one haha.
August 28, 2012 @ 03:07 PM
SHARKlN

^^^ who the fuck cares?
August 28, 2012 @ 03:11 PM
Triangle

^^^ who the fuck cares?

Shut the fuck up you loser. Go buy some more cosmos and sell them while they're still in stock. Faggot.
August 28, 2012 @ 03:24 PM
SHARKlN

oh I'm sorry, I didnt know you were on your period
August 29, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
Batmandrei

@Triangle the black cap is coming out in September I think. They mentioned that black garments will be dropped in September.

Btw anyone know how to add location? I wanna show that I'm from Auckland, New Zealand LOL.

Lorde fan by default

August 29, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
magmar

@Triangle the black cap is coming out in September I think. They mentioned that black garments will be dropped in September.

Btw anyone know how to add location? I wanna show that I'm from Auckland, New Zealand LOL.

click on "settings" should be under your username on the right.
August 29, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
Major

Zespys come in tomorrow cool
August 29, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
Major

@neliuss did you get your zespys yet cause i missed the delivery this morning (they are gonna come tomorrow) but i wanna hear other opinions on em
August 29, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
neliuss

@major no not yet mate, mine will get delivered tomorrow. I'll let you know how I feel about them as soon as I tried them on.
August 29, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
Batmandrei

@major The opinions you'll hear most of the time is how hard it is to walk in them, walk up stairs. Or how easier it is if you've sized up. I've sized up my Zespy's and it's easy to walk but still sort of difficult to walk up stairs. What colour(s) did you get?

Lorde fan by default

August 29, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
frankieBRKLYN

suspended

@major The opinions you'll hear most of the time is how hard it is to walk in them, walk up stairs. Or how easier it is if you've sized up. I've sized up my Zespy's and it's easy to walk but still sort of difficult to walk up stairs. What colour(s) did you get?

Would you suggest sizing up? XL fits nice but like many have said its sorta tough to walk up stairs
August 30, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
deracs

my order came in from NZ to Canada in 5 days, holy shit that was fast. bought them at http://shop.thanksyo.com/
yet to try the zespys on but I can say that they are shorter than I was expecting which is a good thing because I was expecting them to be super long. hopefully they fit me well.

edit: first impressions having them on, they are really restrictive in your walking and movements which hopefully will loosen up after a few wears. still not sure how I feel, though they are really soft so thats nice. Another problem is taking a piss, it's a bit of a pain since theres no zipper fly and the pants are tight as it is so keep that in mind.

Estimated delivery date of my order is august 29, so only 2 more days of waiting.
Can't wait to try the zespys on, good to hear they are shorter than expected, the length was one of my concerns as well.
They say the pants are tightest in the first few hours, and then will loosen up to a better fit.

Didn't know they switched to a chinese manufacturer for the caps, how's the quality compared to the older ones?
Even though I'm all about supporting local manufacturers, I can't blame them if the quality is just as good, all their stuff is made in china.

Yo guys,

I work for ilu and basically the main reason we switched to China is because no one in Auckland could facilitate our orders. We still dealt direct with our hat manufacturer but they made sure we found a quality manufacturer who can make them. Then one of our guys flew to China to over see everything to ensure the whole process went smooth.

Quality is our main goal. So nothing is spared. Hence why we offer quality guarantees with all of our garments.

Let me know if you have any questions. Will gladly answer any.
August 30, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
frankieBRKLYN

suspended

my order came in from NZ to Canada in 5 days, holy shit that was fast. bought them at http://shop.thanksyo.com/
yet to try the zespys on but I can say that they are shorter than I was expecting which is a good thing because I was expecting them to be super long. hopefully they fit me well.

edit: first impressions having them on, they are really restrictive in your walking and movements which hopefully will loosen up after a few wears. still not sure how I feel, though they are really soft so thats nice. Another problem is taking a piss, it's a bit of a pain since theres no zipper fly and the pants are tight as it is so keep that in mind.

Estimated delivery date of my order is august 29, so only 2 more days of waiting.
Can't wait to try the zespys on, good to hear they are shorter than expected, the length was one of my concerns as well.
They say the pants are tightest in the first few hours, and then will loosen up to a better fit.

Didn't know they switched to a chinese manufacturer for the caps, how's the quality compared to the older ones?
Even though I'm all about supporting local manufacturers, I can't blame them if the quality is just as good, all their stuff is made in china.

Yo guys,

I work for ilu and basically the main reason we switched to China is because no one in Auckland could facilitate our orders. We still dealt direct with our hat manufacturer but they made sure we found a quality manufacturer who can make them. Then one of our guys flew to China to over see everything to ensure the whole process went smooth.

Quality is our main goal. So nothing is spared. Hence why we offer quality guarantees with all of our garments.

Let me know if you have any questions. Will gladly answer any.

Hey what's up I received the wrong size Zepsys and I had to pay out of my pocket to ship them back to you guys, is there any way I can get the extra money I spent on shipping compensated?
August 30, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
Triangle

@deracs Aye ups to you for actually coming on and posting on behalf of ILU. Also, I read on the site that the all white cap was only avaliable via the site or the physical store, how is it that I found this cap on another site?
August 30, 2012 @ 09:03 AM
neliuss

@deracs nice to see someone from the ILU team on the forum! and thanks for explaining why you guys had to switch to China for hat manufacturing. Besides the nice designs, the overall good quality is one of the main reasons why I love ILU.
August 30, 2012 @ 11:03 AM
neliuss

My zespys just got delivered!
First impression, they look extremely nice and the feel of the fabric is very nice and soft. Also love the paisley/floral lining.
Pretty awkward to walk in, especially the first few minutes, but I think they'll grow on me, I'm just not used to low crotch pants.
The legs are pretty tight indeed, but according to the note that came with the pants, they should loosen up after the first few hours.

Here's 2 pictures of me wearing the dark navy zespys, sorry not the best quality.

August 30, 2012 @ 11:38 AM
neliuss

And 2 pictures of me wearing the chino zespys, I'm actually very happy with them.
Gonna try the jonty pants next time.

August 30, 2012 @ 11:58 AM
Triangle

@neliuss Dude, so sick haha. Man, I might need to get a pair of the Dark navys, damnn.

Please login first to reply.