Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 24, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
kr00kd

i just got my zespys in, im still on the fence but i think i like them.

and part of me wishes i got that duffel, that shit was way nice.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

August 24, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
The Ders

i just got my zespys in, im still on the fence but i think i like them.

and part of me wishes i got that duffel, that shit was way nice.

Which ones did you get?
August 24, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
kr00kd

moss green, or army green, whatever the dark green ones were

August 25, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
The Ders

Oh, I ordered the black and chino but got wrong size in Chino and the black is the older material. I have mixed feelings about them. My family says I look like a Penguin in them
August 25, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
Batmandrei

when did you guys get the email saying that your order has been despatched? as in how long after you actually purchased them online.

Lorde fan by default

August 25, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
magmar

Oh, I ordered the black and chino but got wrong size in Chino and the black is the older material. I have mixed feelings about them. My family says I look like a Penguin in them

take some pics bro. I might have to get mine hemmed which sucks cause it'll get rid of the zippers or I'll have to do some extreme rolling
August 25, 2012 @ 09:24 AM
neliuss

when did you guys get the email saying that your order has been despatched? as in how long after you actually purchased them online.

I purchased mine on Thursday, and haven't received a shipping confirmation yet. While last time I ordered, I received the shipping confirmation one day after the purchase.

Haha like a penguin! I'm looking forward to see how they fit and how I look in them.
They look so good at their website, but they kinda have to, or else no one will buy them.
August 25, 2012 @ 09:34 AM
neliuss

@magmar don't get them hemmed dude! it will ruin the pants. just roll em up.
August 26, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
Major

Also ordered zespys and I haven't got a shipping confirmation either anyone else??
August 26, 2012 @ 11:01 AM
Batmandrei

@major yep still haven't gotten mine either, but then again its Sunday and it's not a working day, BUT I ordered on Thursday. Probably get confirmation tomorrow. Hopefully get them on Tuesday. Got things I gotta look good for coming up.

Oh just got it. overnight courier. pants will be here tomorrow morning.

Lorde fan by default

August 27, 2012 @ 02:24 AM
Major

still no shipping confirmation...
Edit* got it
August 27, 2012 @ 07:14 AM
neliuss

still no shipping confirmation...

I received mine like a few second ago haha.
August 27, 2012 @ 05:39 PM
magmar

my order came in from NZ to Canada in 5 days, holy shit that was fast. bought them at http://shop.thanksyo.com/
yet to try the zespys on but I can say that they are shorter than I was expecting which is a good thing because I was expecting them to be super long. hopefully they fit me well.

edit: first impressions having them on, they are really restrictive in your walking and movements which hopefully will loosen up after a few wears. still not sure how I feel, though they are really soft so thats nice. Another problem is taking a piss, it's a bit of a pain since theres no zipper fly and the pants are tight as it is so keep that in mind.
August 27, 2012 @ 05:46 PM
kr00kd

Not a huge fan of the zespys after wearing them once so if anyone in the us wants a pair of worn once moss green zespys ill do it for 95 shipped

August 27, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
magmar

new ILU caps are made in china? pretty shitty that they would stop supporting their local manufacturer for cheaper costs.
August 27, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
Major

my order came in from NZ to Canada in 5 days, holy shit that was fast. bought them at http://shop.thanksyo.com/
yet to try the zespys on but I can say that they are shorter than I was expecting which is a good thing because I was expecting them to be super long. hopefully they fit me well.

edit: first impressions having them on, they are really restrictive in your walking and movements which hopefully will loosen up after a few wears. still not sure how I feel, though they are really soft so thats nice. Another problem is taking a piss, it's a bit of a pain since theres no zipper fly and the pants are tight as it is so keep that in mind.

the color of those look dope in that pic
August 27, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
neliuss

Estimated delivery date of my order is august 29, so only 2 more days of waiting.
Can't wait to try the zespys on, good to hear they are shorter than expected, the length was one of my concerns as well.
They say the pants are tightest in the first few hours, and then will loosen up to a better fit.

Didn't know they switched to a chinese manufacturer for the caps, how's the quality compared to the older ones?
Even though I'm all about supporting local manufacturers, I can't blame them if the quality is just as good, all their stuff is made in china.
August 27, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
magmar

^just wore the zespys out and let me say, if you're planning on walking a lot, don't wear them. they're really difficult to walk in and even harder to walk up stairs in. I'm not saying impossible, but hard and inconvenient. they do look okay though.

as for quality on the camps, I have nothing to compare them to but the quality is good. closest comparison I can make in terms of fit is to the decades vintage hats and I think the ILU ones are better.
August 27, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
Whoadie

any fit pic of the zespys?
August 27, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
Major

any fit pic of the zespys?
August 28, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
Major

@magmar fit pic?
August 28, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
magmar

apologies for blurry pics. once again, these are a pain to walk in so still don't know how I feel about them, if you're not planning on walking much or doing anything with your legs then they'd be okay.

August 28, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
Major

dey look pretty nice though^
August 28, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
The Ders

apologies for blurry pics. once again, these are a pain to walk in so still don't know how I feel about them, if you're not planning on walking much or doing anything with your legs then they'd be okay.

I feel the same, for just hanging around they're fine but movement wise I can go up steps etc but it's a pain and you cant even bend your legs in them.
August 28, 2012 @ 12:50 AM
magmar

yeah you'll look pretty silly walking up stairs. also, it looks kinda weird when you're sitting down too.
August 28, 2012 @ 01:00 AM
The Ders

yeah you'll look pretty silly walking up stairs. also, it looks kinda weird when you're sitting down too.

I really love the back pocket though
August 28, 2012 @ 05:21 AM
Batmandrei

@magmar have you tried getting in and out of low cars yet? hard as fuck hahaha.

"Sometimes in life you have to sacrifice short term comfort for long term style" - The sticker that was stuck on the Zespy pant.

Lorde fan by default

August 28, 2012 @ 08:28 AM
neliuss

@magmar pants look nice man! you didn't size up to medium right?
According to the ILU customer service, they should be easier to move in when sizing up one size from your usual size. walking the stairs will always remain a problem though haha, but you should have more room around the legs.
I did size up one size, so I'll let you know if it's any easier to move in.
August 28, 2012 @ 08:50 AM
magmar

nah I didn't size up. maybe I should have though. oh well. didn't want the length to be too long
August 28, 2012 @ 09:13 AM
Triangle

Found this in stock after looking for hats from their S/S collection.
Pretty keen to cop it. Opinions?

Please login first to reply.