August 22, 2012 @ 06:41 AM
magmar

GUYS THIS SITE HAS ALL THE SIZES OF THE NEW ZESPYS AND SHIPS TO US!!!! SMALLL!!!!!!!

Thanksyo

thanks dude! if I miss out on the ilu restock tomorrow ill have to bite the bullet on the $25 extra shipping cost..

nevermind, pulled the trigger on the small chino and a red saddle cap. didn't want to risk the wait, it came up to $200 CAD shipped which isn't bad at all considering I'm used to buying jeans that are $200.

something tells me they only have one of each size stocked since I bought the only small chino and the only red saddle. someone should jump on that cowboy cap which sold out on the ilu shop again.
August 22, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
Batmandrei

GUYS THIS SITE HAS ALL THE SIZES OF THE NEW ZESPYS AND SHIPS TO US!!!! SMALLL!!!!!!!

Thanksyo

thanks dude! if I miss out on the ilu restock tomorrow ill have to bite the bullet on the $25 extra shipping cost..

nevermind, pulled the trigger on the small chino and a red saddle cap. didn't want to risk the wait, it came up to $200 CAD shipped which isn't bad at all considering I'm used to buying jeans that are $200.

something tells me they only have one of each size stocked since I bought the only small chino and the only red saddle. someone should jump on that cowboy cap which sold out on the ilu shop again.

Yeah good choice bro! Was about to say get them here before they sell out on these websites. Bro I reckon there worth the money! Not many people in US/Canada wear ILU so it'll look unique as. Here in NZ I Love Ugly is getting more popular. The only reason not everyone is wearing it here is because the numbers are always limited.

Lorde fan by default

August 22, 2012 @ 07:04 AM
Batmandrei

@magmar holy shit haha your right the small chino is sold out! was definitely you haha

and the red saddle yayurr

Lorde fan by default

August 22, 2012 @ 07:54 AM
magmar

Thanksyo

Yeah good choice bro! Was about to say get them here before they sell out on these websites. Bro I reckon there worth the money! Not many people in US/Canada wear ILU so it'll look unique as. Here in NZ I Love Ugly is getting more popular. The only reason not everyone is wearing it here is because the numbers are always limited.

yeah, over here in canada, stuff like 5 panels aren't nearly as popular as it is in usa/uk/nz/au. rarely see anyone wearing em but they're starting to get more attention. just worried about the fit on the zespys but whatever, I'll take the risk.
August 22, 2012 @ 11:26 AM
JohnCitizen

Anyone have any idea on what type of bag they are dropping? looks like a backpack to me, i just hope it isn't too pricey
August 22, 2012 @ 12:59 PM
neliuss

GUYS THIS SITE HAS ALL THE SIZES OF THE NEW ZESPYS AND SHIPS TO THE US!!!! SMALLL!!!!!!!

Thanksyo[/ur

$45 for shipping to Europe.

AND HERE

[url=http://www.superette.co.nz/shop-by-designer-1/i-love-ugly.html]Superette

$60 for shipping to Europe.

A bit pricey compared to the $15 worldwide shipping at ILU, but still a good option in case I miss out again tomorrow.
August 22, 2012 @ 01:41 PM
neliuss

Anyone have any idea on what type of bag they are dropping? looks like a backpack to me, i just hope it isn't too pricey

Not sure what type of bags, but I'm pretty sure they will be pricey.
They said it's their proudest work to date, I'm not into leather bags, so I won't be buying one, but I'm looking forward to see what they look like regardless.
August 22, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
Major

Not sure what type of bags, but I'm pretty sure they will be pricey.
They said it's their proudest work to date, I'm not into leather bags, so I won't be buying one, but I'm looking forward to see what they look like regardless.

I hope errybody gets busy with the bag so i can cop a pair of zespys
edit nvm they are dropping the bag tomorrow
August 22, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
kr00kd

took a risk and got a pair of zespys, was mid size so i sized up so they wouldnt look *so* tight. hopefully they fit/look good.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

August 22, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
Major

Thanksyo

damn you getting the only small chino Any other websites that have the small chino in stock idc about shipping
August 22, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
neliuss

I hope errybody gets busy with the bag so i can cop a pair of zespys
edit nvm they are dropping the bag tomorrow

It's tomorrow in NZ already, so the bags drop at the same time as the zespyes.
August 22, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
M.

@alejandrei Thanks. I'll for sure get my pair.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

August 22, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
Batmandrei

@major nah mate those are the only sites atm. I will post on the forum every time I see my other bookmarked sites releasing them in smalls for you guys.

Lorde fan by default

August 23, 2012 @ 12:26 AM

Inactive

I love this brand and their type of style...

FS! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/182330/? topic_page=1#post-3690990

August 23, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
Major

@major nah mate those are the only sites atm. I will post on the forum every time I see my other bookmarked sites releasing them in smalls for you guys.

thanks b, precciate it
August 23, 2012 @ 06:18 AM
neliuss

Just checked the ILU online store, and it looks like they already re-stocked the new zespys! 2 hours early haha.
I just ordered mine, dark navy and chino! fuck yeah!
Check out the online store if you don't want to miss out, small and medium all in stock @major
August 23, 2012 @ 06:30 AM
Major

Just checked the ILU online store, and it looks like they already re-stocked the new zespys! 2 hours early haha.
Check out the online store if you don't want to miss out, small and medium all in stock @major

Thank you so much bro. I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't said anything. just ordered the chinos too :D
August 23, 2012 @ 06:55 AM
magmar

ahh sick, in hindsight I should have waited but I guess I paid the small added shipping fee for the peace of mind.
August 23, 2012 @ 06:58 AM
neliuss

Thank you so much bro. I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't said anything. just ordered the chinos too :D

No problem bro! I always check a few times before the actual release time, you never know right? haha. and I know how fucked up it can be to miss out on something.
August 23, 2012 @ 07:41 AM
tiberius93

new video of the backpack? looks like it.

looking good!

UFO's and Paradiddles.

August 23, 2012 @ 08:01 AM
JohnCitizen

800 for the backpack and 400 for the duffle, ehhhh
August 23, 2012 @ 08:05 AM
Triangle

If I was rich and had cash to spend and had a reason to have such a dope bag, I'd consider it. But fuck that.
August 23, 2012 @ 08:05 AM
neliuss

Haha told you they would be pricey.
August 23, 2012 @ 09:24 AM
AGARBATTI

new video of the backpack? looks like it.

looking good!

Dope video. Info on music?
August 23, 2012 @ 09:36 AM
neliuss

@agarbatti Soundtrack by Truent, http://www.facebook.com/eltruento
August 23, 2012 @ 10:15 AM
The-Arm

Interesting that a NZ brand should pop up on here....good shit guys!

http://instagram.com/zanderxmasom

August 23, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
frankieBRKLYN

suspended

Ugh they sent me the wrong size zespys, waited all this time and now this?!
August 23, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
Batmandrei

brown leather bags already sold out! $800

Anyone know how to delete posts here?

Lorde fan by default

August 23, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
magmar

damn, they must not have made many cause I don't see many people shelling out $800. haha so many people on ILUs fb page talking about the crazy prices
August 23, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
neliuss

brown leather bags already sold out! $800

Anyone know how to delete posts here?

You can't delete posts, just click edit and remove all the text.

damn, they must not have made many cause I don't see many people shelling out $800. haha so many people on ILUs fb page talking about the crazy prices

Only 5 made of each.
They're expensive, but I don't think they're overpriced. Considering they're extremely limited and it looks like they're very high quality. Locally made, hand sourced fabrics, great attention to detail, etc.
They look good, but I would never buy a leather bag, so maybe that's why I go easy on those prices haha.

Please login first to reply.