Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 13, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
magmar

BTW GUYS. New Zespy drop most likely to be tomorrow (Tuesday in NZ) at 8pm omgomgomgomgomg I'm so excited haha. If not sorry to get your hopes up smile

I hope you're right, can't wait!
2 of the new hats are sold out already, they're selling fast.

yeah i was waiting on the zespys to cop the cowboy hat but i guess not now..
August 14, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
Batmandrei

@magmar I got chu bro! GET IN QUICK.

COWBOY CAP

Just found out that international shipping for you guys is $60 on this site though suprised

Lorde fan by default

August 14, 2012 @ 09:33 AM
JohnCitizen

Zespys drop tomorrow 8pm NZ time - "The Zespy Pant which you can actually walk up stairs in, is out tomorrow night 8pm New Zealand time."
August 14, 2012 @ 10:06 AM
neliuss

Zespys drop tomorrow 8pm NZ time - "The Zespy Pant which you can actually walk up stairs in, is out tomorrow night 8pm New Zealand time."

Zespy trackies

August 14, 2012 @ 03:07 PM
magmar

if anyone wants to know, I messaged ILU about zespys and they said their restock is on Monday.
August 14, 2012 @ 03:54 PM
neliuss

if anyone wants to know, I messaged ILU about zespys and they said their restock is on Monday.

I was kinda hoping they would release tomorrow along with the zespy trackies
August 14, 2012 @ 05:04 PM
omfgruben

id definitely be buying more from ilu if it wasnt so expensive. only picked up the golf 5 panel. cost me a fortune.

omfgruben is back. HB 2012 Rookie of the year. (Buddy Omar Approved)

August 15, 2012 @ 02:17 AM
Major

i wanna cop zespys but idk if the drop crotch will look to low on me
August 15, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
Batmandrei

@magmar whaaaaat. They said that they should be in this week. If they're being honest then that sucks lol. @neliuss that's exactly what I was thinking lol.

Lorde fan by default

August 15, 2012 @ 08:41 AM
neliuss

id definitely be buying more from ilu if it wasnt so expensive. only picked up the golf 5 panel. cost me a fortune.

It isn't that expensive imo. all their stuff is top notch quality, so it's worth paying for.
I rather pay a bit more for good quality, than pay less for shit quality.

i wanna cop zespys but idk if the drop crotch will look to low on me

Only way to find out is to try them on I guess.

@magmar whaaaaat. They said that they should be in this week. If they're being honest then that sucks lol. @neliuss that's exactly what I was thinking lol.

They'll be released on Monday indeed, just confirmed on their facebook page as well.
August 15, 2012 @ 08:57 AM
Batmandrei

@neliuss hahahaha just saw you ask on their fb page! but bro I'm really confused. my mate just went into the store today and asked them when they're going to release the new Zespy pants.... he said that they said on thursday which is tomorrow for kiwis!!!!! ILU is really playing with us lol. My mates gunna get back to me though.

Lorde fan by default

August 15, 2012 @ 09:05 AM
neliuss

@alejandrei Haha nah man wasn't me, I just noticed someone else asking.
Maybe they'll be released in store tomorrow? I'll just wait, I check the website every day anyways.
August 16, 2012 @ 11:52 AM
Triangle

For all of you ILU fans in Australia, check this out. www.madhata.com.au
Just copped a cowboys.
August 19, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
Major

when do the zespys drop need dem chinos in a small
August 19, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
magmar

they told me on monday. but i just checked their online store and their pants are their newest items which means they must have updated and restocked.. and all the smalls are already sold out. damn.
August 19, 2012 @ 06:02 AM
Batmandrei

when do the zespys drop need dem chinos in a small

Monday NZ time Chino will drop (hopefully). Tomorrow for me dunno about you guys. Make sure you are logged in and ready cause size small (and XX-Large) are the sizes that sell out the fastest.

@magmar they just released their new trackies. They even have the watches back in stock cause a dealer cancelled a wholesale order.

Lorde fan by default

August 19, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
Batmandrei

Just wondering what you guys think about this cap? Because it was the first one to sell out out of all of them and I don't get why people like it so much. Not just on the ILU site but other dealers aswell. I don't find it that great. I personally went for the Shroom cap and Red Saddle cap. I wanna know people's opinions lol.

Lorde fan by default

August 19, 2012 @ 07:08 AM
Triangle

Just wondering what you guys think about this cap? Because it was the first one to sell out out of all of them and I don't get why people like it so much. Not just on the ILU site but other dealers aswell. I don't find it that great. I personally went for the Shroom cap and Red Saddle cap. I wanna know people's opinions lol.

I copped it, cause I find it the most appealing. I bought off an Australian dealer so I didn't pay for shipping, didn't really want the flowers because to me, it wad just another sort of floral. The cowboys looks like a nice vintage print and I needed a camp that wasn't such a bright, outstanding colour. Showed a few friends of mine the hat and they all said it was sick as fuck.
August 19, 2012 @ 07:17 AM
kr00kd

What time of the day nz or us eastern time does shit drop?

Also how do their camps fit?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

August 19, 2012 @ 07:25 AM
whatisthis

What time of the day nz or us eastern time does shit drop?

Also how do their camps fit?

Definitely different. I'm not sure how I'd explain it though.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

August 19, 2012 @ 09:11 AM
Batmandrei

@kr00kd if you go on the ILU online store you can see their "I Love Ugly" time on the bottom left corner of the page. You can figure out your time by looking at that. New Zespy drop is supposedly at 8:00pm Monday. 23 hours from now.

Lorde fan by default

August 19, 2012 @ 09:24 AM
neliuss

they told me on monday. but i just checked their online store and their pants are their newest items which means they must have updated and restocked.. and all the smalls are already sold out. damn.

@magmar Those are the zespy track pants, not the normal zespys.
Like @alejandrei said, the normal zespy drop is at 8:00pm Monday, NZST.
Which is at 10:00am Monday, CEST.
August 19, 2012 @ 11:16 AM
magmar

noo, what i was looking at was the stuff at the front of the "new product" list http://www.iloveugly.net/New-Products/View-all-products.html, there are a bunch of zespys there which means they updated them somehow, I just assumed it was a restock or something. but okay, that's good to know, thanks. still contemplating whether to buy a pair or not..
August 19, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
Major

thanks for the info although that's like 3 in the morning where i live. where did you get the time of the drop?
August 19, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
neliuss

^ They always release new products at 8:00pm NZST.

@magmar Ah I see what you mean, those zespys have been in stock for a while though. The new ones will be moss green, tobacco, chino and navy.
I'm going to get the chino and navy ones, I hope they fit me well.
August 19, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
Batmandrei

@neliuss just saying I see you post on their FB page sometimes haha. Niels with the ILU striped tee yeah? :D

If not then awkwaaaard lol

Lorde fan by default

August 19, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
kr00kd

so 4am eastern time

that sucks lol

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

August 20, 2012 @ 05:21 AM
magmar

^ They always release new products at 8:00pm NZST.

@magmar Ah I see what you mean, those zespys have been in stock for a while though. The new ones will be moss green, tobacco, chino and navy.
I'm going to get the chino and navy ones, I hope they fit me well.

yeah, I might just go for a couple pairs too.. still not sure how they fit though.. I destroyed my pair of blue jeans so I might go for the navy and maybe a chino too, depends what the tobacco looks like.
August 20, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
Batmandrei

TOBACCO AND MOSS GREEEN FTW.

Tobacco better look like Coffee and Moss Green better look like Army Green

Lorde fan by default

August 20, 2012 @ 06:39 AM
magmar

restocked most of the camps! just in time to buy with the zespys. they better not sell out. trying to decide between the cowboy or the red saddle..

Please login first to reply.