Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 28, 2012 @ 08:17 AM
neliuss

No problem, I found it at random.
I wanna keep it low before things start selling out faster because of the discount, but if it helps then it doesn't matter.

EDIT: Damn this is really hard, which c/w of the watch do I want? I don't want to regret not getting a specific c/w when it sells out, etc. 
Max Davis posted the Discount code on tumblr and facebook, and has a fair amount of followers (probably the reason why he got it), so I guess a lot of people have seen it already anyways. I hope the Discount code will stay around for a while though.
December 28, 2012 @ 08:49 AM
Muhstakes

No problem, I found it at random.
I wanna keep it low before things start selling out faster because of the discount, but if it helps then it doesn't matter.

EDIT: Damn this is really hard, which c/w of the watch do I want? I don't want to regret not getting a specific c/w when it sells out, etc. 
Max Davis posted the Discount code on tumblr and facebook, and has a fair amount of followers (probably the reason why he got it), so I guess a lot of people have seen it already anyways. I hope the Discount code will stay around for a while though.
I just stumbled upon it while using Tumblr. Searched "I Love Ugly", scrolled down a little and found it. But if the code was announced by ILU themselves a lot more would be using it.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

December 28, 2012 @ 03:34 PM
Iarumas

Wrote to the boys at ILU, about making free shipping permanent and got this answer.

"We are working on making it permanent! Kind regards, I Love Ugly Support."

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197858 - 5 panels for sale

December 29, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
Muhstakes

Looks like ILU is gonna start making salvage denim, confirmed on their IG. They never fail to impress, but I've been burning a whole in my wallet lately.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

December 29, 2012 @ 03:58 PM
fknfmsmag

Pretty awesome designs!

Hit us up sometimes at http://fkn-famous.com/

We'd love to work with you sometimes!

FKN FAMOUS | WWW.FKN-FAMOUS.COM

December 29, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
hahjavi

Damn, looked at where my shipment's at and it says its at my local FedEx but it isn't due till Monday, got me all excited and shit lol.
December 30, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
RedRanger

Copped fruit tee, burnt orange zespys and chestnut watch, 15% discount is still working surprisingly, thought it was only gonna last the weekend or somthing. Mmmm
December 30, 2012 @ 07:05 AM
Balley

Really feeling the patched-up cap but im sceptical cos the brim looks like its a bitch to keep clean... It's so piff tho
December 30, 2012 @ 07:54 AM
teruwhatii67

im thinking about getting a mason jacket and a hat...what colour do you guys think i should cop for a mason? and is the mint flower hat too feminine like major said?
December 30, 2012 @ 08:07 AM
tiberius93

if you think you can pull it off go for it, all about your personal taste man. i think the green mason looks a bit better though and suits the hat too

UFO's and Paradiddles.

December 30, 2012 @ 10:11 AM
lukegratted123

i rekon mint flower is mean. the design is on point to the maxxx.

what do you guys think bout the wonderland cap?
December 30, 2012 @ 10:11 AM
lukegratted123

sorry for double post fuck
December 30, 2012 @ 11:05 AM
RedRanger

yeh mint flower looks good, probably one of my favorites 

the design for wonderland looks dope, but the material looks kinda weird to me - it's got herringbone line things running through it.
December 30, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
cizokid

yeh mint flower looks good, probably one of my favorites 

the design for wonderland looks dope, but the material looks kinda weird to me - it's got herringbone line things running through it.
Mint flower is dope!I got both the 1.0 and 2.0 mint flower and constantly get offers from people to buy it. At first they were unsure about it but when you rock it with other shit, people get it. Def go for it man. 
I just got this in the mail. Fuckin dope! Iv never had so many people come up to me and strike conversation about what im wearing! def worth every penny!

Also if your sceptical about the mint flower, this photo convinced me! 
December 30, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
cizokid

December 31, 2012 @ 03:40 PM
neliuss

The guys over at ILU are the best. Received my Navy Bomber jacket today, and got the Quite Frankly shirt as a 'thanks for the support' gift with it! Best way to end the year.

December 31, 2012 @ 04:22 PM
Major

that's awesome^
anyways my hat came in it's so dope in person cool
December 31, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
Muhstakes

@neliuss It's nice that you got recognized from all the things you have bought. Better yet, that they appreciate your constant support in buying their products. I would do the same. smile

Anyways, my Ralph pants came in today, honestly I am a little disappointed on the sizing. Like Neliuss said above, they fit super tight around the calves (I'm a slim guy), and I thought the inseam would of been longer. But the quality is really good, always that attention to detail in those areas you wouldn't expect it. I do like the pants overall. 

muhstakes.tumblr.com

December 31, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
Iarumas

^ Ah man don't say that haha, got me all worried and shit.

December 31, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
Muhstakes

Don't get me all wrong here, they are nice pants, it's just the measurements for me. Since I've been working out on my legs lately, it won't be long before they don't fit me in the calves and thighs area  The biggest complaint I would have for these is the inseam. I should of check the website before hand, but they're all pretty much the same. Don't let my opinion let you down on your purchase. I'm pretty sure you'll like them.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

January 1, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
tiberius93

nice @neliuss , you must own like every piece now haha. got my shirt in the mail yesterday as well, medium is pretty good fit but the neck is a little tight with the top button up. it'll get better after i wash i reckon tho. Hypebeast have some stuff online now too

UFO's and Paradiddles.

January 1, 2013 @ 01:31 AM
YUNG C

Got the mason jacket in today, was expecting it to be baggy and short with the measurements they gave, but it fits really well and the length is perfect. I'm really pleased with it.
January 1, 2013 @ 09:00 AM
ackbou

I was in london for the week (happy new year to all of you btw smile ) and I was surprised to see Long sleeve editions of some of their short sleeves ! I looked it up and it actually is an offer UK-Limited only. So if you go there try and cope one because I personnaly find them really nice ! I bought a white paisley one but they also had Dark paisley, Cream Horse and 1800´s (plus some other stuff but nothing exclusive).
January 1, 2013 @ 09:01 AM
Muhstakes

To me looks like they're gonna start making shoes, and a new jacket. The leather logo patch could be some new pants, who knows. We'll find out. Hating spamming the thread but try to give new information for those who don't know, just saying.
By the way, Happy New Years!!

muhstakes.tumblr.com

January 1, 2013 @ 12:09 PM
tiberius93

yeah i heard them say somewhere the shoes are coming early this year.. maybe the feb drop? where'd you find the pics btw?

UFO's and Paradiddles.

January 1, 2013 @ 01:18 PM
neliuss

^ they post previews on their instagram every now and then: http://instagram.com/i_love_ugly
January 1, 2013 @ 03:10 PM
Iarumas

I have a feeling their shoes will look like Gram..

January 1, 2013 @ 06:04 PM
YUNG C

I have a feeling their shoes will look like Gram..
I just got my pair from them yesterday.
January 1, 2013 @ 09:35 PM
Triangle

I remember discussing the shoes a while ago. How much did we all estimate them to cost.
Also, Nels, that's so sick bro. Even though the brand is starting to grow larger and larger, they still recognise the people who've been there at their earliest points.
January 1, 2013 @ 09:36 PM
ackbou

To me looks like they're gonna start making shoes, and a new jacket. The leather logo patch could be some new pants, who knows. We'll find out. Hating spamming the thread but try to give new information for those who don't know, just saying.
By the way, Happy New Years!!
Do we know if they'll be low or high shoes ? I really love the fact that they reused some fabrics (dark paisley here) !

Please login first to reply.