December 25, 2012 @ 08:20 AM
euanreilly

Hey guys, massive fan of all ILU stuff. Just got the Kurin watch for Christmas  and might i say is fresh as hell. But still having second thoughts, and might think of exchanging it for the Blacknut one.  
The limited edition of the Kurin, and the sick patterned face is a plus, but i love the brown leather on the Blacknut.
What do you guys think of each? And what do you think i should do? I'm just trying to get the opinions of fellow ILU fanatics.

Cheers :D
December 25, 2012 @ 08:44 AM
Triangle

Yo dudes, got my old account back. (was Cylinder) Few friends of mine that I've turned onto ILU are getting some Zespys and shit soon. Gonna be dope cause we're like the only ones that we know of that know of this brand.
December 25, 2012 @ 03:14 PM
Major

@JohnCitizen the jacket looks nice on you! what's your height and what size is the jacket? also, how do you feel about the quality of the jacket?
Im like 5"7-ish dude and the size is small. Quality is good man its what i expected, i'm heaps happy with it, now i gotta wait for winter to wear it lol.

@major they are ralph pants ma dude
what is ur waist and the size, sorry for asking questions i just really love that fit
haha no worries dude, my waist is 32" and they are a medium. And yea they are probably my favourite pants, fits heaps nice
awesome man, thanks
December 26, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
mywifenow

Hi guys. Never bought anything from ILU before so could do with some advice on sizing.

Looking at the green Mason jacket. I'm 5'7 and slim (35 inch chest). Will the small be too big for me or should I be okay?

Cheers.
December 26, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
ukbam

Hi guys. Never bought anything from ILU before so could do with some advice on sizing.

Looking at the green Mason jacket. I'm 5'7 and slim (35 inch chest). Will the small be too big for me or should I be okay?

Cheers.
Small should be good for you man 
December 26, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
mproc

I really wish I had the money to justify buying a ton of ILU stuff.
December 26, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
YUNG C

Cheers.
It's like 20.5 inches pit to pit, I have a 38 inch chest and got a small and expect it to be a bit baggy around my chest.

EDIT: Was wrong, it's 21.5 inches.
December 26, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
Gli x Azzurri

Fuck I just got the Mason and ordered a large. I wear larges in t-shirts.

Should I size down to a medium?
December 26, 2012 @ 07:17 AM
Triangle

Ahhh shit, my local Skate Shop 'SneakNDestroy' Have a massive boxing day sale every year.
People line up for hours before getting in.
Anyway, me and 2 mates got in pretty early, my friend headed to the hats, came back over and handed me an Aunt Josephine Cap. I was thinking 'How the fuck did they still have this shit lying around?'
(For those who don't know what it is)

They also had a few other OG ILU camps, like the yellow one with a black brim and the blue and white florally one. These were the ones from one of their first ever drops I believe, the ones that were still made in NZ before they switched to China for the cheaper manufacturing costs.
Ended up getting the Aunt Josephine Cap and a Tee for $60 total. Pretty happy haha.
December 26, 2012 @ 10:10 AM
tiberius93

nice ^ i was up there this time last year but didn't know they sold i love ugly, pretty sick store tho. Just picked up the Navy short sleeve button up with the discount code so jump on it while you can

UFO's and Paradiddles.

December 26, 2012 @ 11:19 AM
Triangle

Yeah, I didn't know either man. Musta been from ages ago and still had them lying around or something. For $30, can't pass it up.
They still have a code? I hope its around for a while.
December 26, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
M.

Yeah, I didn't know either man. Musta been from ages ago and still had them lying around or something. For $30, can't pass it up.

They still have a code? I hope its around for a while.
Yup, it's "MAXDAVIS01". It should work.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

December 27, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
Iarumas

I thought they permanently changed to free worldwide shipping but it's just a december offer.. bummer
December 27, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
M.

I thought they permanently changed to free worldwide shipping but it's just a december offer.. bummer
Details? Kinda sucks if so.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

December 27, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
tiberius93

it was on their facebook page i think, or instagram.. does suck but with the code you may as well get what you want now.

UFO's and Paradiddles.

December 27, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
Iarumas

That's what I did man, copped a pair of Ralph pants for like 70 NZD cheaper than otherwise with the code (Thanks muhstakes) plus the free shipping.
December 27, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
Iarumas

@Muhstakes -
Someone on their facebook page asked something and their reply was this
"Yes
- we ship to the UK, it's actually free FedEx shipping all December!
Please be aware of any import taxes that you may have to pay."
December 27, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
M.

@farrque No problem.

Awww found it. Damn, that means I gotta take advantage of it. Gonna get a watch by the end of the week, but like I said before I'm suck on some c/w's since they both have their perks to my wardrobe. 

EDIT: Well I was shocked that ILU sent me a shipping confirmation email right now, that my Ralph pants are on their way to me. Even though I ordered one of the pre-ordered caps that come out on the 7th in the same order. I find it strange, but hey I ain't complaining!

muhstakes.tumblr.com

December 27, 2012 @ 07:23 AM
tiberius93

got shipping confirmation for my shirt as well, should get it early next week hopefully

UFO's and Paradiddles.

December 27, 2012 @ 11:53 AM
neliuss

Same here, also just got my shipping confirmation. I'm glad that they're back to shipping out orders the same/next day again.
And I'm glad I ordered the Navy Bomber jacket 2 days ago, cause size S is sold out now! haha
December 27, 2012 @ 12:05 PM
Iarumas

To cop that watch while it's still relatively cheap or not... damn, decisions..
Will be broke since I've spent so much this month already haha
December 27, 2012 @ 03:02 PM
Major

To cop that watch while it's still relatively cheap or not... damn, decisions..
Will be broke since I've spent so much this month already haha
do it man, their watches are awesome and i never wear watches
December 27, 2012 @ 03:08 PM
Major

do you guys think the mint flower cap is too feminine to pull off, i like it but i feel like i would get made fun of.
December 27, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
Iarumas

If you don't give a shit about what people say then people will eventually feel stupid themselves while mocking you, go ahead man.
December 28, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
M.

I said the same thing with the Anne-Lise Cap, I decided to pass though. Wasn't feeling the hat as time passed.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

December 28, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
Major

Been thinking about it and pulled the trigger got the shipping confirm 30 minutes after my order smile plus with that 15% I got it for 65usd (thanks for the code)
December 28, 2012 @ 02:59 AM
M.

No problem, I found it at random.
I wanna keep it low before things start selling out faster because of the discount, but if it helps then it doesn't matter.

EDIT: Damn this is really hard, which c/w of the watch do I want? I don't want to regret not getting a specific c/w when it sells out, etc. 

muhstakes.tumblr.com

December 28, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
Triangle

Muhstakes comin through with the goods.
December 28, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
Major

Muhstakes get the chestnut I was torn too and I don't regret it at all it goes with everything too
December 28, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
M.

Muhstakes get the chestnut I was torn too and I don't regret it at all it goes with everything too
I did after all, I was 50/50 between this and the Black on Black. I went with it because I liked the white face on the and the silver stainless steel case around it. Hope I like it in person when it comes in the mail. 

muhstakes.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.