[I Love Ugly] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

December 22, 2012 @ 07:25:47 AM
I just got the dark navy bomber jacket in the mail today.  I'm a pretty slim guy, 5'9" and I got a size small jacket.  The picture is pretty deceiving because the model is wearing a large.  The small is really baggy on me, and the sleeves were pretty long.  The model is wearing zespy's so it makes the bomber look like a regular jacket, but when I put it on the jacket went down to my balls.  Needless to say, i was pretty bummed.  The secret pocket on the sleeve is pretty cool though, but I feel the material could have been better for the price paid.  I'm probably going to return it, it would cost too much to alter it.  
December 22, 2012 @ 08:34:34 AM
I just got the dark navy bomber jacket in the mail today.  I'm a pretty slim guy, 5'9" and I got a size small jacket.  The picture is pretty deceiving because the model is wearing a large.  The small is really baggy on me, and the sleeves were pretty long.  The model is wearing zespy's so it makes the bomber look like a regular jacket, but when I put it on the jacket went down to my balls.  Needless to say, i was pretty bummed.  The secret pocket on the sleeve is pretty cool though, but I feel the material could have been better for the price paid.  I'm probably going to return it, it would cost too much to alter it.  
What's the material exactly ? And I think the model is wearing a medium rather than a large but i'm unsure. Could you perhaps try and take a pic ?
December 22, 2012 @ 09:42:50 AM
Would you be able to take a photo of you wearing the bomber jacket? 
I'm thinking about getting the navy bomber jacket, I'm a slim guy, and 5'9" as well. The measurements of size small seem right to me. But now that I'm reading this... I'm unsure whether to go for the bomber jacket or just save my money for something else.
December 22, 2012 @ 15:40:47 PM
Yea i got the floral shirt and it's long-ish  but the bomber is a lot shorter.. I missed the delivery on friday but im getting it on monday, ill try post pics... im like 5"7 though..
December 22, 2012 @ 17:58:41 PM
Has anyone got the mason jacket and could post a fit pic?
December 22, 2012 @ 19:26:03 PM
Yea i got the floral shirt and it's long-ish  but the bomber is a lot shorter.. I missed the delivery on friday but im getting it on monday, ill try post pics... im like 5"7 though..
Any chance you could be a hero and stick a pic up of you wearing it? Would be appreciated massively since I'm the same height..or any another shorter dudes that have a shirt from ilu?
December 22, 2012 @ 19:46:22 PM
Got a pic of me wearing the white paisley short sleeve shirt (size S) from a little while ago.
Sorry you can't see the sleeves because of the cardigan, but at least you can get an impression of the length.
Also I'm wearing the Ralph pants, so keep in mind those are drop crotch pants.

December 22, 2012 @ 20:34:53 PM
Thanks man big help, these are definitely too long for me then being just shorter than you but also needing a medium..I wouldn't want to ruin it having it cut down a bit :/ Looks decent on you though
December 22, 2012 @ 21:32:41 PM
Thanks, and no problem man. Yeah I think that getting it cut down would ruin the shirt.
December 22, 2012 @ 23:29:55 PM
which cardigan is that? looks similar to the penny one.. i've been considering it for ages

UFO's and Paradiddles.

December 22, 2012 @ 23:36:36 PM
It's the penny cardigan, nice fit and great quality.
December 23, 2012 @ 00:14:12 AM
Neliuss, have you gotten any of the watches? I'm indecisive whether to get it or not, I wonder what the quality is like.

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

December 23, 2012 @ 01:28:27 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
Any chance you could be a hero and stick a pic up of you wearing it? Would be appreciated massively since I'm the same height..or any another shorter dudes that have a shirt from ilu?
Yea sure, might be after christmas though, depending on what time it gets delivered tomorrow.
December 23, 2012 @ 07:27:24 AM
Got a pic of me wearing the white paisley short sleeve shirt (size S) from a little while ago.
Sorry you can't see the sleeves because of the cardigan, but at least you can get an impression of the length.
Also I'm wearing the Ralph pants, so keep in mind those are drop crotch pants.

Hahahaha you rich cunt that's a $400 (NZ dollar) outfit right there (not including the phone lol). Looks mean bro! Must be cool walking around in the US wearing ILU where not many people wear it (I think). Where ILU is getting too mainstream in New Zealand.

Lorde fan by default

December 23, 2012 @ 09:28:03 AM
@alejandrei Haha thanks mate! I spend way too much money on clothes, especially on ILU clothes. I don't live in the US though, I live in The Netherlands. I haven't seen anyone wearing ILU over here except for a few friends who have ILU 5 panels. I hope it stays that way haha.

Neliuss, have you gotten any of the watches? I'm indecisive whether to get it or not, I wonder what the quality is like.
Sorry man I don't have any of the watches, so I can't say anything about that.
December 23, 2012 @ 10:13:07 AM
Awww, needed an opinion whether its good or not.

December 23, 2012 @ 14:24:07 PM
^ I've been thinking of getting one too, they look like good quality watches.
For the price, I think they are high quality.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 23, 2012 @ 16:46:39 PM
The watches are fucking awesome 
December 23, 2012 @ 20:09:07 PM
Are the button-ups TTS? I'm like 5'11 - 6'0, 150lbs, pretty skinny, I'm thinking about copping a Large, any thoughts?
You'd be good with a Medium. Their garments tend to run a little long. They have sizing charts in every piece of clothing. Just pick which one seems like a better fit.

December 24, 2012 @ 04:14:58 AM
@ukbam

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 24, 2012 @ 05:11:53 AM
They almost never restock on anything that sells out.

December 24, 2012 @ 07:48:28 AM
@JohnCitizen the jacket looks nice on you! what's your height and what size is the jacket? also, how do you feel about the quality of the jacket?
December 24, 2012 @ 08:15:51 AM
Just cawped Zespys in dark grey and the Mason jacket with that 15% off.

woo
December 24, 2012 @ 08:45:27 AM
15% still working?! I might just get the watch then. 

@neliuss aren't the measurements to the Mason almost the same to the Penny cardigan? There just a little off,  I assume cause of your height that you'll be good with a small.

December 24, 2012 @ 08:57:20 AM

@neliuss aren't the measurements to the Mason almost the same to the Penny cardigan? There just a little off,  I assume cause of your height that you'll be good with a small.
Bro what one you getting? Im getting either the Kurin or the Black on Black.
December 24, 2012 @ 10:10:39 AM

You probably mean the Bomber jacket? Yeah I noticed, the measurements are almost the same. But the Bomber jacket looks a lot shorter compared to the Penny cardigan in the pictures on the ILU online store. So I'm not completely sure whether they're TTS or not...
December 24, 2012 @ 10:31:15 AM
@neliuss,  you can see that the sleeves bunch up.  My waist is pretty small too, I like a more slimmer fit.  It's really really baggy on me.  The third photo, my pants are halfway down my ass.  Idk, I guess it's ILU's style to produce clothing that are meant for really tall people.  
December 24, 2012 @ 10:49:34 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User

You probably mean the Bomber jacket? Yeah I noticed, the measurements are almost the same. But the Bomber jacket looks a lot shorter compared to the Penny cardigan in the pictures on the ILU online store. So I'm not completely sure whether they're TTS or not...
Yeah my bad, It was the Bomber. I just had the Mason on my mind at the time. Lol. For the Mason, there really isn't much difference unless you size up to Large which will be just as long as the cardigan but may be a bit big in other measurements, depends on your measurements.

Please login first to reply.
x