December 22, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
neliuss

Got a pic of me wearing the white paisley short sleeve shirt (size S) from a little while ago.
Sorry you can't see the sleeves because of the cardigan, but at least you can get an impression of the length.
Also I'm wearing the Ralph pants, so keep in mind those are drop crotch pants.

December 22, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
ukbam

Thanks man big help, these are definitely too long for me then being just shorter than you but also needing a medium..I wouldn't want to ruin it having it cut down a bit :/ Looks decent on you though
December 22, 2012 @ 09:32 PM
neliuss

Thanks, and no problem man. Yeah I think that getting it cut down would ruin the shirt.
December 22, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
tiberius93

which cardigan is that? looks similar to the penny one.. i've been considering it for ages

UFO's and Paradiddles.

December 22, 2012 @ 11:36 PM
neliuss

It's the penny cardigan, nice fit and great quality.
December 23, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
M.

Neliuss, have you gotten any of the watches? I'm indecisive whether to get it or not, I wonder what the quality is like.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

December 23, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
JohnCitizen

Yea i got the floral shirt and it's long-ish  but the bomber is a lot shorter.. I missed the delivery on friday but im getting it on monday, ill try post pics... im like 5"7 though..
Any chance you could be a hero and stick a pic up of you wearing it? Would be appreciated massively since I'm the same height..or any another shorter dudes that have a shirt from ilu?
Yea sure, might be after christmas though, depending on what time it gets delivered tomorrow.
December 23, 2012 @ 07:27 AM
Batmandrei

Got a pic of me wearing the white paisley short sleeve shirt (size S) from a little while ago.
Sorry you can't see the sleeves because of the cardigan, but at least you can get an impression of the length.
Also I'm wearing the Ralph pants, so keep in mind those are drop crotch pants.

Hahahaha you rich cunt that's a $400 (NZ dollar) outfit right there (not including the phone lol). Looks mean bro! Must be cool walking around in the US wearing ILU where not many people wear it (I think). Where ILU is getting too mainstream in New Zealand.

Lorde fan by default

December 23, 2012 @ 09:28 AM
neliuss

@alejandrei Haha thanks mate! I spend way too much money on clothes, especially on ILU clothes. I don't live in the US though, I live in The Netherlands. I haven't seen anyone wearing ILU over here except for a few friends who have ILU 5 panels. I hope it stays that way haha.

Neliuss, have you gotten any of the watches? I'm indecisive whether to get it or not, I wonder what the quality is like.
Sorry man I don't have any of the watches, so I can't say anything about that.
December 23, 2012 @ 10:13 AM
M.

Awww, needed an opinion whether its good or not.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

December 23, 2012 @ 02:24 PM
Iarumas

^ I've been thinking of getting one too, they look like good quality watches.
For the price, I think they are high quality.
December 23, 2012 @ 04:46 PM
Major

The watches are fucking awesome 
December 23, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
M.

Are the button-ups TTS? I'm like 5'11 - 6'0, 150lbs, pretty skinny, I'm thinking about copping a Large, any thoughts?
You'd be good with a Medium. Their garments tend to run a little long. They have sizing charts in every piece of clothing. Just pick which one seems like a better fit.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

December 24, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
JohnCitizen

@ukbam

December 24, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
M.

They almost never restock on anything that sells out.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

December 24, 2012 @ 07:48 AM
neliuss

@JohnCitizen the jacket looks nice on you! what's your height and what size is the jacket? also, how do you feel about the quality of the jacket?
December 24, 2012 @ 08:15 AM
Gli x Azzurri

Just cawped Zespys in dark grey and the Mason jacket with that 15% off.

woo
December 24, 2012 @ 08:45 AM
M.

15% still working?! I might just get the watch then. 

@neliuss aren't the measurements to the Mason almost the same to the Penny cardigan? There just a little off,  I assume cause of your height that you'll be good with a small.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

December 24, 2012 @ 08:57 AM
Cylinder

@neliuss aren't the measurements to the Mason almost the same to the Penny cardigan? There just a little off,  I assume cause of your height that you'll be good with a small.
Bro what one you getting? Im getting either the Kurin or the Black on Black.
December 24, 2012 @ 10:10 AM
neliuss

You probably mean the Bomber jacket? Yeah I noticed, the measurements are almost the same. But the Bomber jacket looks a lot shorter compared to the Penny cardigan in the pictures on the ILU online store. So I'm not completely sure whether they're TTS or not...
December 24, 2012 @ 10:31 AM
happyhappy

@neliuss,  you can see that the sleeves bunch up.  My waist is pretty small too, I like a more slimmer fit.  It's really really baggy on me.  The third photo, my pants are halfway down my ass.  Idk, I guess it's ILU's style to produce clothing that are meant for really tall people.  
December 24, 2012 @ 10:49 AM
M.

You probably mean the Bomber jacket? Yeah I noticed, the measurements are almost the same. But the Bomber jacket looks a lot shorter compared to the Penny cardigan in the pictures on the ILU online store. So I'm not completely sure whether they're TTS or not...
Yeah my bad, It was the Bomber. I just had the Mason on my mind at the time. Lol. For the Mason, there really isn't much difference unless you size up to Large which will be just as long as the cardigan but may be a bit big in other measurements, depends on your measurements.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

December 24, 2012 @ 10:52 AM
neliuss

@happyhappy Thanks for posting the photos man! this helps. I like my clothing to have a bit of a longer fit, so that's actually perfect for me. The sleeves seem a bit too long though, but I'm gonna try it anyway. Seeing this, I'm pretty sure I'll be alright with a size S.

Nice way of covering your face btw haha!
December 24, 2012 @ 10:56 AM
M.

Bro what one you getting? Im getting either the Kurin or the Black on Black.
I don't know, they're all nice watches. I've been looking for a white face watch so I might get the Chestnut watch, but the Black on Black looks so nice, not that they all don't but personal preferences 
I like the Kurin but not enough to buy it. It's still a very nice watch. I'll see what watch to get, most likely the Chestnut.
Sorry for the double post

muhstakes.tumblr.com

December 24, 2012 @ 02:43 PM
neliuss

Just ordered the Navy Bomber Jacket, the 15% is still working.
December 24, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
Major

@ukbam

@johncitizen what pants are those bro?, look dope
December 25, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
JohnCitizen

@JohnCitizen the jacket looks nice on you! what's your height and what size is the jacket? also, how do you feel about the quality of the jacket?
Im like 5"7-ish dude and the size is small. Quality is good man its what i expected, i'm heaps happy with it, now i gotta wait for winter to wear it lol.

@major they are ralph pants ma dude
December 25, 2012 @ 02:00 AM
ukbam

@JohnCitizen cheers for the pic man, looks like length wise I might be good after all 
December 25, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
Major

Im like 5"7-ish dude and the size is small. Quality is good man its what i expected, i'm heaps happy with it, now i gotta wait for winter to wear it lol.

what is ur waist and the size, sorry for asking questions i just really love that fit
December 25, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
JohnCitizen

what is ur waist and the size, sorry for asking questions i just really love that fit
haha no worries dude, my waist is 32" and they are a medium. And yea they are probably my favourite pants, fits heaps nice

Please login first to reply.