300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
December 19, 2012 @ 08:20 AM
M.

I thought I was going blind for a second but I found something useful on Tumblr.
Use the code MAXDAVIS01 right before checkout and receive a 15% discount off your order.
Hope this helps.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

December 19, 2012 @ 10:02 AM
RedRanger

oh shit, code actually works, thanks man! gonna cop a fruit tee and the 1800;s camp now, hopefully theirs no after Christmas sales :/
December 19, 2012 @ 10:17 AM
tiberius93

Hey guys,

I am wondering if you guys can kindly offer any thoughts and suggestions......
i recently bought chino zespys, medium, about 5 days ago....im usually a 33 in waist for jeans, pretty skinny legs and relatively chubby thighs, and i took the dude at the store's advice in getting a medium rather than sizing up to a large...
man its been 5 days but its fucking tight ae, not really the calves nor waist, but its the walking that is really hard and uncomfortble.Also getting changed into and out of them is fucking hard as well. I found out that zespys do not really stretch that much. Hence, Ive been tossing up whether to change for a large, but when i tried a large on it was kinda baggy and the fit was not really what i like in zespys...
i like the way medium fits on my legs and shit i guess...

so do you guys think i should keep the medium or change it? I would really, really appreciate the advice, Im in a tight dilemma..cheers....
hahaha literally a tight dilema for real tho. 

Go with what you're comfortable in man, i got a large and found if you fold over the waist band it actually makes the fit a lot better, it gets covered by your shirt anyway so no one will notice and it makes them way easier to walk in. maybe try that

UFO's and Paradiddles.

December 19, 2012 @ 12:06 PM
Iarumas

Thanks Muhstakes, hope that code lasts for a while..
December 19, 2012 @ 12:17 PM
neliuss

Such a bummer that their jacket's length is kind of long... I wish it were little bit more shorter especially for the bomber jacket.
The bomber jackets are quite short in length already, especially compared to most of their other garments... it would look pretty weird if they're even more shorter.
December 19, 2012 @ 02:20 PM
ukbam

The short sleeve cream horse frankie shirt and Blacked out floral are so nice, but it looks quite long from the model photos and being slim fit I'm not sure whether I could wear it, I'm 5'7/8 so could be too long and a decent bit of muscle on me and those shirts look mega thin round the waist :/ Anyone know from experience with ILU slim fit shirts if you think they'd fit ok? 
December 19, 2012 @ 02:40 PM
neliuss

^ I own a ILU short sleeve shirt in size S.
I'm 5' 9 and a pretty slim guy, the fit of the shirt is pretty slim and long indeed, but I like it when shirts are a bit longer in length. The slim fit isn't a problem for me, but If you're very muscular, the fit might be too slim.

I would suggest to measure one of your own shirts, and check the size chart at the ILU webstore to see what size fits best.
December 19, 2012 @ 09:16 PM
M.

Thanks Muhstakes, hope that code lasts for a while..
No problem.
I would only assume its for today or the rest of the week[end]

muhstakes.tumblr.com

December 19, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
ukbam

^ I own a ILU short sleeve shirt in size S.
I'm 5' 9 and a pretty slim guy, the fit of the shirt is pretty slim and long indeed, but I like it when shirts are a bit longer in length. The slim fit isn't a problem for me, but If you're very muscular, the fit might be too slim.

I would suggest to measure one of your own shirts, and check the size chart at the ILU webstore to see what size fits best.
Cheers dude, so many size charts I use though seem the only work in theory. I'm no popeye so I hopefully it will fit ok. I guess I'll be cheeky and get an ILU shirt in medium off Urban Industry, try it on for fit, keep it tidy and then return it (they only have the long sleeve version at the moment, i want short sleeve)
December 20, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
JohnCitizen

All hat orders delayed till January
December 20, 2012 @ 08:08 AM
M.

Any proof?
Anyways, I ordered some Ralph pants and a cap during the sale. I know what size I am and everything but I really don't see a difference between these and the Zespys. To me, they look more "classy" as you can say, reason I bought them. razz

muhstakes.tumblr.com

December 20, 2012 @ 01:19 PM
neliuss

^ The Ralph pants are pretty different from the Zespys. They're a bit more tight around the calves, easier to walk in because of the stretchy fabric, drop crotch rise instead of drop crotch, and like you said... they look more classy.

Personally I prefer Zespys over Ralphs.
December 20, 2012 @ 01:47 PM
JohnCitizen

Any proof?
Anyways, I ordered some Ralph pants and a cap during the sale. I know what size I am and everything but I really don't see a difference between these and the Zespys. To me, they look more "classy" as you can say, reason I bought them.
yep if you ordered a hat you would of received the email + a $20 voucher.
December 21, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
lukegratted123

does anyone own smart pants? what is the sizing on them?

what is the difference between them and jontys? on their site it says smarts are straighter but it damn looks skinnier than jontys to me....would you guys recommend smarts over jontys?
December 21, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
lukegratted123

i also got ralph pants in chino, fucking dope. highly recommended
December 21, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
lukegratted123

and mason jackets also. dope.
December 21, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
Major

i also got ralph pants in chino, fucking dope. highly recommended
can i see a fit pic and ur like waist and size brah?
December 21, 2012 @ 08:09 AM
M.

Any proof?
Anyways, I ordered some Ralph pants and a cap during the sale. I know what size I am and everything but I really don't see a difference between these and the Zespys. To me, they look more "classy" as you can say, reason I bought them.
I never got a email saying anything about a delay and the voucher though? Well I guess I'll be waiting for a email on Monday perhaps. 

muhstakes.tumblr.com

December 21, 2012 @ 09:07 AM
JohnCitizen

Any proof?
I never got a email saying anything about a delay and the voucher though? Well I guess I'll be waiting for a email on Monday perhaps. 

Well its only for the pre-order hats, but i'm not sure if there was any others.. I just checked the shop and shipping date has been updated to January 7th
December 21, 2012 @ 09:16 AM
M.

Man kinda sucks. Does that mean that my pants will be shipped till then or they'll make a separate shipment? Anyone have any similar story? 

muhstakes.tumblr.com

December 21, 2012 @ 09:40 AM
JohnCitizen

Man kinda sucks. Does that mean that my pants will be shipped till then or they'll make a separate shipment? Anyone have any similar story? 
I got shorts and a shirt in the mail today but that was a separate order from the hat
December 21, 2012 @ 10:10 AM
happyhappy

What do you guys think of the Quite Frankly shirts?
they are dope man i really like the colour + the little dude... i'm gonna cop in the new year if they aren't sold out
dang, idk, I'm still not feeling the shirt.  The sleeves are kind of a strange length too.  
December 21, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
ackbou

I asked them because i had ordered some stuff + a hat and they answered this : "They will both come at the same time dude! real sorry about any inconvenience caused, its just makes it more practical from our end in terms of shipping."
So I guess it answers your question smile
December 22, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
M.

Thanks for the answer, kinda of a bummer but I'm in no rush for them. I'm just happy that they even threw in a $20 gift card for the inconvenience. 

muhstakes.tumblr.com

December 22, 2012 @ 07:25 AM
happyhappy

I just got the dark navy bomber jacket in the mail today.  I'm a pretty slim guy, 5'9" and I got a size small jacket.  The picture is pretty deceiving because the model is wearing a large.  The small is really baggy on me, and the sleeves were pretty long.  The model is wearing zespy's so it makes the bomber look like a regular jacket, but when I put it on the jacket went down to my balls.  Needless to say, i was pretty bummed.  The secret pocket on the sleeve is pretty cool though, but I feel the material could have been better for the price paid.  I'm probably going to return it, it would cost too much to alter it.  
December 22, 2012 @ 08:34 AM
ackbou

I just got the dark navy bomber jacket in the mail today.  I'm a pretty slim guy, 5'9" and I got a size small jacket.  The picture is pretty deceiving because the model is wearing a large.  The small is really baggy on me, and the sleeves were pretty long.  The model is wearing zespy's so it makes the bomber look like a regular jacket, but when I put it on the jacket went down to my balls.  Needless to say, i was pretty bummed.  The secret pocket on the sleeve is pretty cool though, but I feel the material could have been better for the price paid.  I'm probably going to return it, it would cost too much to alter it.  
What's the material exactly ? And I think the model is wearing a medium rather than a large but i'm unsure. Could you perhaps try and take a pic ?
December 22, 2012 @ 09:42 AM
neliuss

Would you be able to take a photo of you wearing the bomber jacket? 
I'm thinking about getting the navy bomber jacket, I'm a slim guy, and 5'9" as well. The measurements of size small seem right to me. But now that I'm reading this... I'm unsure whether to go for the bomber jacket or just save my money for something else.
December 22, 2012 @ 03:40 PM
JohnCitizen

Yea i got the floral shirt and it's long-ish  but the bomber is a lot shorter.. I missed the delivery on friday but im getting it on monday, ill try post pics... im like 5"7 though..
December 22, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
YUNG C

Has anyone got the mason jacket and could post a fit pic?
December 22, 2012 @ 07:26 PM
ukbam

Yea i got the floral shirt and it's long-ish  but the bomber is a lot shorter.. I missed the delivery on friday but im getting it on monday, ill try post pics... im like 5"7 though..
Any chance you could be a hero and stick a pic up of you wearing it? Would be appreciated massively since I'm the same height..or any another shorter dudes that have a shirt from ilu?

Please login first to reply.