Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
December 2, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
Gli x Azzurri

No offense but those don't look like zespys at all.

I think Im not gonna size up anymore.

They are supposed to be tight around initially, after a couple hours mine fit well enough, the zespys are not made exactly to run around in so just get your regular size i'd say or look at the chart
I'm talking about around the calves. He has 0 stack in his.
December 2, 2012 @ 06:11 AM
tiberius93

Those grams are the most amazing shoes ever, i got both the 383g and the 380g. so comfy and look dope

EDIT: about those zespy's ^^^ i think he's wearing them a bit higher on his waist that's why you can't see the stack on the legs compared to the pictures on the ilu site

UFO's and Paradiddles.

December 2, 2012 @ 08:23 AM
millertime04

I'm talking about around the calves. He has 0 stack in his.

EDIT: about those zespy's ^^^ i think he's wearing them a bit higher on his waist that's why you can't see the stack on the legs compared to the pictures on the ilu site

Sitting just above my waist (where to me they feel most comfortable) . As for stacking, there is a decent amount that can def be accentuated by riding lower. Obviously stacking will be lesser or greater depending on how high the ankle sits of the shoes you wearing . ILU site does a good job of illustrating this IMO.

All in all I'm very pleased with the purchase.
December 3, 2012 @ 06:12 AM
M.

Did anyone that pre-ordered any of the hats get a confirmation of shipment? Just wondering since they said they would ship them out on the 1st.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

December 3, 2012 @ 07:04 AM
tiberius93

yeah, really depends how you wear the zespys, the look changes so much. got confirmation of my army green in L today so i'll post a fit pic when they come in

UFO's and Paradiddles.

December 4, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
mark mike

whed do they release stuff? do you just have to keep checking or are there set times?
December 4, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
withaccord

^ i sized up to medium and they fit great at first but they stretched and fit loose now. Just washed to shrink though. Wouldnt size up if you have skinny legs

FS: Nike x Sup Foams in Black Sz. 8.5 and Sup black safari

December 4, 2012 @ 10:20 AM
YUNG C

I bought a medium and they're baggy too, I'm hesitant on washing them and they shrink too much.
December 4, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
palpitate

I bought a medium and they're baggy too, I'm hesitant on washing them and they shrink too much.
The pair I bought didn't shrink too much when I washed them. 

Okay, okay.

December 5, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
Major

The pair I bought didn't shrink too much when I washed them. 
did you wash them in hot or cold?
December 5, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
palpitate

did you wash them in hot or cold?
I'm pretty sure I washed them in hot.  

Okay, okay.

December 7, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
Major

Has anyone that pre ordered a watch get a shipping comfirmation yet? I saw a post on Facebook earlier that they were dispatched
December 7, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
M.

A couple new hats in there. Really liking the Pelicans and Anchors.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

December 7, 2012 @ 08:45 AM
tiberius93

UFO's and Paradiddles.

December 7, 2012 @ 08:46 AM
tiberius93

fit pic of large zespys ^ wasn't letting me edit so double post.

UFO's and Paradiddles.

December 7, 2012 @ 09:25 AM
uohig

anyone know how often they restock sizes for zespys?
December 7, 2012 @ 11:22 AM
Major

Nvm got the shipping confirmation cool
December 7, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
rgonzy9216

yo i need some thoughts and advice on the zespys...
imma 1.8m tall(5'11") and wear 32/33 waist normally...what size would you rcommend for zespys? M or L?
i tried on the medium and frankly it was tight as and hard to move around in ae, real tight in the calf thighs and waist...then i wore the large and it was easie to move  in obv and more comfortable, thought the waist was quite large thou. I researched on the web and lots of people say to size up; however i emailed ILU and they said that the large might get bigger and looser while the medium will stretch and fit my body...so in the long run is getting a medium better and better looking and doper? fuck i really dunno ae, i want to cop the perfect size
btw i have big thighs but relatively skinny calves.

anyone who is 5'11'' and 32/33 waist size and experience with the zespys help ggg

cheers in advance
December 7, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
tiberius93

i'm pretty much the same man but a bit skinnier in the waist.. the large is pretty good and i would say it perfect for you.. i can't see them stretching that much and after a hot wash they will probably go back to the original size

UFO's and Paradiddles.

December 8, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
Major

A couple new hats in there. Really liking the Pelicans and Anchors.

dose anchors cool
December 8, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
rgonzy9216

@tiberius93
is the large zespy a bit long on you? i thought it was slightly long for me...
December 8, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
rgonzy9216

@tiberius93

and thanks for your advicesmile
December 8, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
lukegratted123

@rgonzy9216
dude i have the EXACT same problem! not sure if i am being too picky but fuck i want the zespys to be perfecttly dope haha..
5'11'' and 33 waist size as well, and tried both the medium and large. I thought that i like the fit of the medium more man, the large seeme kinda baggy but medium wasway too tight...hard to even sit down.
oh yeah the large DID seem slightly, slightly long
and i asked some of my mates who own these magni pants and they said to size up while the guy at the auckland store told me a medium would "gradually stretch and fit better" WTF...

any experienced zespys owners to the rescue? suggestions and recommendations??
December 8, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
lukegratted123

and do the zespys stretch alot? how are you supposd to wash it?
December 8, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
lukegratted123

fuck dope hats, def copping the anchor or polo ones....
December 8, 2012 @ 02:08 AM
millertime04

My larges fit just fine , if the waist is a bit to big try just submerging the first few inches in some hot ass water.

tell us how you make out
December 8, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
withaccord

@rgonzy9216

dude i have the EXACT same problem! not sure if i am being too picky but fuck i want the zespys to be perfecttly dope haha..

5'11'' and 33 waist size as well, and tried both the medium and large. I thought that i like the fit of the medium more man, the large seeme kinda baggy but medium wasway too tight...hard to even sit down.

oh yeah the large DID seem slightly, slightly long

and i asked some of my mates who own these magni pants and they said to size up while the guy at the auckland store told me a medium would "gradually stretch and fit better" WTF...

any experienced zespys owners to the rescue? suggestions and recommendations??
if you have skinny legs, id say go with medium. but if youre that worried, get L and if its too baggy, soak them in warm water to shrink. I sized up to medium and they fit perfectly but they stretched, not too much but the piling kept falling and they looked like regular sweats. i washed them and they fit great again. id get M and let them stretch if i were you. just wash them in cold water and hang to dry if you dont want them to shrink much at all.

FS: Nike x Sup Foams in Black Sz. 8.5 and Sup black safari

December 8, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
Batmandrei

@lukegratted123 You could just go with large. Zespy pants aren't meant to look really tight, but bunched up. They do stretch but not too much, mainly around the knees because they get stretched the most while sitting down. 

@withaccord hahaha that's exactly what happened with my Zespy pant, they looked like sweats after they stretched. I reckon it's the new fabrics they use for the Zespy pants. I think that the Zespy drops before the August drop (Army Green, Tobacco, Chino, Dark Navy) were much better.

Lorde fan by default

December 8, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
M.

fuck dope hats, def copping the anchor or polo ones....
Polo hat sold out...again.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

December 8, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
JS5

Still trying to decide on sizing for the Track pants. I'm 5'9" with a 32 waist and have been told by people to get a medium (even a small), but according to the size chart the mediums have a 29" waist and the larges a 31". Anyone around my size have a fit pic or any comments on which would be the way to go?
Edit: Actually I guess they stretch so maybe medium is the right way to go

IG: @JStrathern

Please login first to reply.