Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 15, 2012 @ 07:44 AM
M.

I like the new website and all, but it doesn't feature any sizing charts. I'm lost again about sizing. sad

Yeah it's weird that they removed the sizing charts, could be pretty helpful at times.
You can always try and e-mail or call the customer service? that's what I do most of the time. In my experience, they're always happy to help.
I know most sizes but I get lost in the newer garments. I emailed them a couple of times in the past (when they had their sizing charts) and they did happily help. Just don't want to repeat myself when I already asked. In the other hand, I guess they put them back but just haven't updated them.
In other news, I can't believe the army green zespys sold out already. Didn't expect to sell out that fast.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

November 15, 2012 @ 08:03 AM
neliuss

^ Yeah I'm sure they'll put the size charts back up sometime soon, some items already have a 'size chart' tab, but it's just empty at the moment.
Also, I don't think the army green zespys sold out already, they just haven't been re-stocked yet. I checked last night, and they just changed the product pictures, stock is still the same as before.
November 15, 2012 @ 08:07 AM
M.

Yeah, hope I'm able to get a pair of army zespys. I heard to size up on the zespys because of the tightness around the legs?

muhstakes.tumblr.com

November 15, 2012 @ 08:36 AM
neliuss

Yeah, hope I'm able to get a pair of army zespys. I heard to size up on the zespys because of the tightness around the legs?

Yeah you should definitely size up one size from your usual size on the zespys.
November 15, 2012 @ 08:39 AM
JohnCitizen

if anyone knows a stockist of the white paisley (small) HMU.
November 15, 2012 @ 11:12 AM
Batmandrei

if anyone knows a stockist of the white paisley (small) HMU.

http://www.fallenfront.co.nz/i-love-ugly-paisley-shirt-white

Lorde fan by default

November 17, 2012 @ 07:38 AM
carletonross

I want to buy a pair of Zespys. Not sure what size I should get. Imma 29 waist, plan on getting bigger. And I'm 5'11. I don't want them took tight but certainly not baggy. Any suggestions?
November 17, 2012 @ 09:52 AM
neliuss

I want to buy a pair of Zespys. Not sure what size I should get. Imma 29 waist, plan on getting bigger. And I'm 5'11. I don't want them took tight but certainly not baggy. Any suggestions?

If you're a waist 29, I think you would fit a size S, but if you don't want them to be too tight, you should size up to size M.
I'm a waist 31, and 5'10, and wear size M, they fit perfectly.
November 18, 2012 @ 02:06 PM

Inactive

I purchased some ralph pants in black size M. I'm normally a size 30 in denim. Nice looking product but unfortunately they're a bit loose around the waist and a bit too tight around the calf. So my recommendation is definitely to go up a size (for the calf - the waist is manageable).

I'm in London so no point sending back unfortunately. If anyone is based around these ways and wants them cheap send me a message.

Cheers
November 18, 2012 @ 03:05 PM
neliuss

I purchased some ralph pants in black size M. I'm normally a size 30 in denim. Nice looking product but unfortunately they're a bit loose around the waist and a bit too tight around the calf. So my recommendation is definitely to go up a size (for the calf - the waist is manageable).

I'm in London so no point sending back unfortunately. If anyone is based around these ways and wants them cheap send me a message.

Cheers

I've just send you a message mate, I might be interested.
November 18, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
The Ders

Anyone interested in buying the Jonty Chino Pants? Size XL i think, waist size 36-38.
November 18, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
stryk

Zepsys are too nice
November 18, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
stryk

Just wish they would restock
November 19, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
M.

Yeah you should definitely size up one size from your usual size on the zespys.
So what are the waist measurements on the Medium Zespys? I wanna size up because of my calves but don't want them to fit some what loose near the waist.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

November 20, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
dazzza

Has i love ugly fucked up any of your orders guys? Because i just recieved two pairs of ralphs , but i only bought one, dont know what to do...
November 20, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
dazzza

Has i love ugly fucked up any of your orders guys? Because i just recieved two pairs of ralphs , but i only bought one, dont know what to do...
November 20, 2012 @ 08:10 AM
M.

Has i love ugly fucked up any of your orders guys? Because i just recieved two pairs of ralphs , but i only bought one, don't know what to do...
You can be generous and return them and probably receive some type of reward or you can keep them.(It is their fault for sending you an extra pair) You can always email them saying what happened, if anything they'll say to just keep them or they'll probably would like you to return them since the pants are $160. You decide.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

November 20, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
neliuss

@muhstakes the waist has drawstring, so you can just tighten them if they're too loose.
I'm not sure on the exact waist measurements, the size charts at the online store are gone atm. but I can measure one of mine when I get back home.
November 20, 2012 @ 08:24 AM
M.

@muhstakes the waist has drawstring, so you can just tighten them if they're too loose.
I'm not sure on the exact waist measurements, the size charts at the online store are gone atm. but I can measure one of mine when I get back home.
I know that the inseam is like 34 inches. I would gladly appreciate it if you did. Who knows when they'll update their sizing charts again.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

November 20, 2012 @ 08:26 AM
neliuss

Has i love ugly fucked up any of your orders guys? Because i just recieved two pairs of ralphs , but i only bought one, don't know what to do...
You can be generous and return them and probably receive some type of reward or you can keep them.(It is their fault for sending you an extra pair) You can always email them saying what happened, if anything they'll say to just keep them or they'll probably would like you to return them since the pants are $160. You decide.

One of the ILU guys reads this thread, so now they'll find out about it anyways.
November 21, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
belike

sounds awesome

probably return one of them though. who knows, they might give you some store cred for being a good dude..?

edit: already been said. never mind.
November 21, 2012 @ 02:09 AM
macbeth

Those fruit board shorts are sick, I just wish there was a size chart.
November 21, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
ackbou

How do the Ralph pants fit compared to zespys ? All my zespys are size M and fit perfectly.

Should I downsize or upsize with the Ralph ones ?
November 22, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
belike

November 22, 2012 @ 03:45 AM
foreigner

smart pant vs jontys, how are the fits like?

in the description, it says the smart pant has a straighter fit than the jontys but the pictures they look tighter and the jontys look baggier. anyone own either and want to tell me how they are?
November 22, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
dazzza

How do the Ralph pants fit compared to zespys ? All my zespys are size M and fit perfectly.

If I were you I'd still stay with size M , the ralph pants fit a bit tighter but way more stretchy and comfortable than zespys thus you could walk up-stairs etc.. Ive got 5 pairs of them and I definitely prefer them more than zespys.
November 22, 2012 @ 10:29 AM
Batmandrei

Lorde fan by default

November 22, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
ackbou

If I were you I'd still stay with size M , the ralph pants fit a bit tighter but way more stretchy and comfortable than zespys thus you could walk up-stairs etc.. Ive got 5 pairs of them and I definitely prefer them more than zespys.

Thanks, I'll try an M then.

And for those interested, this website is doing -25% on ILU Sweaters and Parkas : http://deadstock.co.nz/
November 22, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
tomo.

I'm going to have to apologise in advance for the questions I'm about to ask you guys but anyway..

On the size chart, what does 1/2 calf refer to? is it half the maximum size of the calf portion of the pants?
Also, does anyone have the distance from waistband to bottom of the crotch on a pair of Medium Zespys?
November 22, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
fistyourbitch

anyone know how the parka fits?
planning to get this in medium but does it fit small or true to size?

Please login first to reply.