FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
November 9, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
walletx

Anyone have experience with the Jonty pants? Trying to decide what size I need. 6ft tall and 140lbs.

get medium if you want them to fit slim. i have a pair, i sized up thinking that they'd run small, but they're kinda baggy. i'm 5"11 160 lbs 32 waist. theres a pic somewhere in this thread lol.
so ya stay true to size

www.homageband.bandcamp.com

November 9, 2012 @ 06:17 AM
M.

Them floral shorts are cool

muhstakes.tumblr.com

November 9, 2012 @ 04:55 PM
M.

Too bad it's winter?
Sadly it is in the US. They're still pretty nice.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

November 9, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
Batmandrei

I wonder how many shorts they're releasing. Perfect for summer and my trip up to AUS these holidays. $129 seems a bit too expensive though. Zespy pants cost $6 more and are full length pants.

Lorde fan by default

November 9, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
JohnCitizen

Too bad it's winter?

Its spring/summer in the southern hemisphere
November 10, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
Gli x Azzurri

Wait so don't size up on the zespy either? I wear a 31/32 waist but my calves are really muscular. I want a tight fit though. Get M or L?
November 10, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
belike

I wonder how many shorts they're releasing.

they are making boardshorts too which i am more excited for

November 10, 2012 @ 01:18 AM
Batmandrei

I wonder how many shorts they're releasing.

they are making boardshorts too which i am more excited for

That's the oneeee :D

Wait so don't size up on the zespy either? I wear a 31/32 waist but my calves are really muscular. I want a tight fit though. Get M or L?

Large bro. If you want a really tight fit don't go for Zespy pants. The tighter they are the harder it is to walk up stairs, get in and out of low cars, get on buses etc. haha.

Lorde fan by default

November 10, 2012 @ 01:51 AM
palpitate

I bought a pair of Zespy Track Pants and I sized up to Large.
With them in particular, I could probable have gone Medium and been perfectly fine.

I also bought a pair of the Burnt Orange Zespys but since I figured the calves would be too tight on a Medium, I sized up on those also. Waiting for them to arrive at the moment.

Okay, okay.

November 10, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
mark mike

With them in particular, I could probable have gone Medium and been perfectly fine.

I also bought a pair of the Burnt Orange Zespys but since I figured the calves would be too tight on a Medium, I sized up on those also. Waiting for them to arrive at the moment.

Whats your height and waist?
November 10, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
palpitate

5'8"
32 waist.

Okay, okay.

November 10, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
mark mike

5'8"
32 waist.

Ahh ok, im 5'11, 31 waist so large is probly what I'm doin

ty
November 10, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
palpitate

5'8"
32 waist.

ty

The calves are the biggest problem. I have huge calves so I definitely need some room.

I'll try to get some fit pics up when mine come in, I'll get pics for the track pants and the regular fit.

Okay, okay.

November 10, 2012 @ 05:41 AM
overflow

I wonder how many shorts they're releasing. Perfect for summer and my trip up to AUS these holidays. $129 seems a bit too expensive though. Zespy pants cost $6 more and are full length pants.

Can't work out how to do big images but there are these shorts on the website too. Dunno how long they've been up but I think they came after those denim ones. I had these last summer and are super comfortable! looks like they have side pockets now too as mine didn't..

//Edit: they only $89 and if the coupon hasn't been deactivated yet you could get em for $69..
November 10, 2012 @ 11:29 AM
neliuss

Some previews of more new stuff, not sure if everything is part of their summer release though.

November 11, 2012 @ 08:19 AM
millertime04

That paisley hood
November 11, 2012 @ 09:24 AM
JohnCitizen

new drop this thursday. Plain white and dark navy button ups (short sleeve) + more
November 11, 2012 @ 09:55 AM
dazzza

Also pretty sure theyre dropping army green and dark navy ralph pants on thursday
November 11, 2012 @ 01:28 PM
lucan

5'8"
32 waist.

ty

5'11" 30 waist myself, medium fits great, L would've been way too large. Unless your calves are monstrous
November 11, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
mark mike

5'8"
32 waist.

ty

5'11" 30 waist myself, medium fits great, L would've been way too large. Unless your calves are monstrous

Could we get a fit pic? as much as I want these buyin them scares the hell outta me lol
November 12, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
lucan

Of course, I'll post em up tomorrow after uni
November 12, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
JohnCitizen

Black and white floral S/S shirt drops tonight
November 12, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
neliuss

Just in case anyone didn't know yet, free worldwide shipping at the ILU online store up until December.
November 12, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
tomo.

When is the next ILU release? Rather, how often do items release?
November 12, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
M.

I like the new website and all, but it doesn't feature any sizing charts. I'm lost again about sizing. sad

muhstakes.tumblr.com

November 13, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
ultradunk

awesome stuff from them.

gawd.tumblr.com

November 13, 2012 @ 08:55 AM
neliuss

When is the next ILU release? Rather, how often do items release?

The next release is this Thursday, some new stuff is up for pre-order at the online store already though. new items release almost every month.
November 13, 2012 @ 09:01 AM
neliuss

I like the new website and all, but it doesn't feature any sizing charts. I'm lost again about sizing. sad

Yeah it's weird that they removed the sizing charts, could be pretty helpful at times.
You can always try and e-mail or call the customer service? that's what I do most of the time. In my experience, they're always happy to help.
November 14, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
Batmandrei

To those living in Auckland, new pieces dropping at the store tomorrow in the afternoon. I went to the store today and the friendly dude told me. Could get it there instead of waiting later that night online where it could sell out fast as. On the other hand. I wish I worked at the ILU store. The guy was fully kitted up in ILU and looked mean.

Lorde fan by default

November 14, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
Major

the army ralph pants shall be mine

Please login first to reply.