Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 30, 2012 @ 01:35 PM
Iarumas

^ There's some in the Hypebeast store. I think they offer free shipping.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197858 - 5 panels for sale

October 30, 2012 @ 03:29 PM
magmar

anyone have fit pics of the parka?
October 31, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
Muhstakes

I swear, the model for ILU has superior genetics. Must pull in a lot of bitches.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

October 31, 2012 @ 02:00 AM
dazzza

I swear, the model for ILU has superior genetics. Must pull in a lot of bitches.

Well, what can you say, he's Russian after all and a lawyer as well, and his style is way different from the stuff he models for i love ugly.
October 31, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
alejandrei

Well, what can you say, he's Russian after all and a lawyer as well, and his style is way different from the stuff he models for i love ugly.

Hahaha. My mate said that he saw the model working at Barkers at Dressmart but if he's a lawyer then he obviously didn't lol. Someone said that he has "superior genetics" on FB awhile ago too hahahahaha

twitter.com/AndreiFronteras

October 31, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
Muhstakes

I just checked their Facebook page as well. What a coincidence. Lol.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

October 31, 2012 @ 08:52 AM
belike

what is his name? i want to stalk him
November 2, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
belike

just bought ralph pants today. holy shit they're amazing. had to go a size up though cause they were real super tight at the bottom.
November 2, 2012 @ 11:11 AM
alejandrei

New caps are available on Pre-order now. Just in case you haven't noticed....

twitter.com/AndreiFronteras

November 2, 2012 @ 02:15 PM
overflow

photos here..

November 2, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
JS5

photos here..

Absolute fire. I just can't pay $100 for a hat though..

IG: @JStrathern

November 2, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
Major

anybody have experience with the smart pants?
November 2, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
superjoey

These new hats are just :O
November 2, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
belike

dunno about those front patches though..
November 5, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
HEIST.

Anyone know how the sizing is on the zepsy sweatpants? I'm about 5'9/5'10 usually size 32..
Help would be appreciated.
November 5, 2012 @ 08:59 AM
tiberius93

you should be fine with a small ^^ i'm 6ft and normally 32 and they fit really nice.. get a medium if you want a more baggy fit though, but they are pretty long so will bunch around the ankles up a heap.

Anyone got sizing info on the parka? looking at getting the navy one in large but unsure if it will fit as i'm normally a medium.

UFO's and Paradiddles.

November 5, 2012 @ 10:10 AM
Jay Z

God fucking dam this was some striaght dick sucking homo ass fuck shit. Fuck outta here b suck that nigga off you insecure virgin. SMH I cant feel this brand b because you know gayboi like this niggas be rockin it
November 6, 2012 @ 07:29 AM
dazzza

God fucking dam this was some striaght dick sucking homo ass fuck shit. Fuck outta here b suck that nigga off you insecure virgin. SMH I cant feel this brand b because you know gayboi like this niggas be rockin it

You judged me by what I commented? just cause I dont talk like you, I should suck some niggas dick? By the way you type you shouldnt even rock this shit, and Why the fuck you here anyway, if you cant "feel" this brand get the your hating ghetto ass outta here. hater
November 6, 2012 @ 04:00 PM
withaccord

just ordered the navy zespys in medium. hopefully i got the right size (will post fit pics when i get them probably)

FS: Nike x Sup Foams in Black Sz. 8.5 and Sup black safari

November 7, 2012 @ 08:43 AM
Jay Z

You judged me by what I commented? just cause I dont talk like you, I should suck some niggas dick? By the way you type you shouldnt even rock this shit, and Why the fuck you here anyway, if you cant "feel" this brand get the your hating ghetto ass outta here. hater

Ghetto? What the fuck are you talking about. God dam your one stupid hypocritical lame you tell me not to "judge by what I comment" then what do you proceed to do you "judge me by what I commented" and then call me ghetto LMFAO my nigga you a MittRomney ass nigga huh.

If you read what the fuck I said you would have noticed I was feeling the brand but cant fully embrace it because frail ass herbs like you wear it. You ruin brands.... HOL UP WAIT HOL THE FUCK UP

IS THIS YOU MY DUDE

GOD DAM I COULD SMELL THAT PINOY BLOOD IN YOU SMFH THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING.
November 7, 2012 @ 09:01 AM
ecpasar

This shirt is very handsome, very suitable for urban top man. I am here to collect some outdoor clothing, like friends can watch canada goose ontario

canada goose hybridge

November 7, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
dazzza

Ghetto? What the fuck are you talking about. God dam your one stupid hypocritical lame you tell me not to "judge by what I comment" then what do you proceed to do you "judge me by what I commented" and then call me ghetto LMFAO my nigga you a MittRomney ass nigga huh.

If you read what the fuck I said you would have noticed I was feeling the brand but cant fully embrace it because frail ass herbs like you wear it. You ruin brands.... HOL UP WAIT HOL THE FUCK UP

IS THIS YOU MY DUDE

GOD DAM I COULD SMELL THAT PINOY BLOOD IN YOU SMFH THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING.

You got problems with filipinos? Im a frail ass "herb" for commenting on that guys post? Nigga your just a fuckin troll, tryna hate on people you dont know, you judge me for what I commented your the fucking hypocritical fuck and yeah I judged you because since we all judging here by people comment's so might as well judge you lame ass nigga, fuckin calling yourself Jay Z n shit, the fuck outta here, you cant even put out a proper photo of youself so why put up my photo fucking hater. i ruin brands? you dont even fucking know me. I joined this discussion cause I live in NZ where ILU is from, so Im quite familiar with the brand, I try to answer peoples comments and questions not to get harrased by some fucking nigga as troll
November 8, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
InformalApparel

fellas be sayin nigga in here way ova the top, calm down, ya not black

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

November 8, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
dazzza

fellas be sayin nigga in here way ova the top, calm down, ya not black

True @mbad5669 , but this "nigga" here, is gettin under my skin...
November 8, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
walletx

Navy Parka restock...ever?

check the hypebeast store

www.homageband.bandcamp.com

November 8, 2012 @ 06:21 AM
Muhstakes

Navy Parka restock...ever?
ILU never restocks, once it's gone it's gone. They might remake it just like the track zespys but I highly doubt it.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

November 8, 2012 @ 07:59 AM
the_junglist

log off you illiterate fuck

i can hear the library calling from here
November 8, 2012 @ 09:50 AM
overflow

$20 discount code on everything on www.iloveugly.net with code "UGLY"
November 8, 2012 @ 11:23 AM
zevlove

Anyone have experience with the Jonty pants? Trying to decide what size I need. 6ft tall and 140lbs.

WTB: FISHBONES SHIRT SZ.L & THE CREATURE HOODIE GREY SZ.L

November 9, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
Muhstakes

According to one of the emails I got from ILU, they said to stick to your actual size for the Jontys. The way you want them to fit is totally up to you.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.