Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
October 12, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
hypreme

Does anyone have any experience with the Ralph pants? would like to try the black one, but I'm not sure whether to size up (like with the zespys) or not...

I would recommend just getting the same size as your zespys, because the material is kind off stretchy so they fit quite true to size and they're just a little bit shorter from the zespys but the detail and material is clean as f**k. They are definitely worth buying for

it says the ralph pant is a low crotch rise so does that mean it's as hard to walk in them as the zespys?

Unlike the zespys, the ralph pant has like 4% spandex so I think that makes them a lot more comfortable. Definitely going to cop a pair in black.

http://werobthieves.tumblr.com/

October 12, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
dazzza

Does anyone have any experience with the Ralph pants? would like to try the black one, but I'm not sure whether to size up (like with the zespys) or not...

I would recommend just getting the same size as your zespys, because the material is kind off stretchy so they fit quite true to size and they're just a little bit shorter from the zespys but the detail and material is clean as f**k. They are definitely worth buying for

it says the ralph pant is a low crotch rise so does that mean it's as hard to walk in them as the zespys?

Unlike the zespys, the ralph pant has like 4% spandex so I think that makes them a lot more comfortable. Definitely going to cop a pair in black.

I own a chino and a milo ralph pant and Im happy to say that theyre the most comfortable pants in the ilu collection so far, and its much easier to walk in them than the zespys
October 12, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
Batmandrei

@dazzza I'm pretty sure that the zespy track pants are the most comfy though. but i havent tried either of them so yeeeeeeah lol. do they look good wearing casually bro? like just chuck on a pair of vans and look mean? or better for more formal occassions with desert shoes?

Lorde fan by default

October 12, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
dazzza

@alejandrei Yeah I forgot about the zespy tracks, they're quite comfortable aswell but not really a big fan of them, and they look good with either casual or formal, , I wear mine everywhere to be honest, and yeah I have a couple of vans and chucks that look good with them
October 12, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
Batmandrei

@dazzza Mean! Keen to get a pair. Would get black but I already got black zespy pants and copper/dark chino sold out in my size zzzzzzz

Lorde fan by default

October 12, 2012 @ 06:56 AM
tiberius93

thinking of getting the black jonty pants.. i'm normally a size 30-32 so i guess i'd be a medium.. i've heard they run small though? any thoughts?

UFO's and Paradiddles.

October 12, 2012 @ 08:43 AM
hypreme

I own a chino and a milo ralph pant and Im happy to say that theyre the most comfortable pants in the ilu collection so far, and its much easier to walk in them than the zespys

How do they compare to the Jontys? Are they more tapered at the calves and ankles? I find the Jontys a little frustrating because the mediums are too tight but the larges stretch out a bit too much for my liking.. Maybe I'm just too picky but I'm hoping the Ralph pant are a bit tighter around the lower calf region?

http://werobthieves.tumblr.com/

October 12, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
dazzza

How do they compare to the Jontys? Are they more tapered at the calves and ankles? I find the Jontys a little frustrating because the mediums are too tight but the larges stretch out a bit too much for my liking.. Maybe I'm just too picky but I'm hoping the Ralph pant are a bit tighter around the lower calf region?

Yeap, they are definitely more tapered than the jontys, The fabric that's made out off is quite stretchy so its quite comfortably tight in the lower calf. But I guess you'll have to try one on to find out as I've never owned a pair of jontys before, I've only tried them on a couple times.
October 12, 2012 @ 06:38 PM
Major

my dark chino zespys are piff ,cop em the color is sick
October 16, 2012 @ 08:09 AM
belike

what do you guys think of the new tshirts they just dropped? fabric kinda reminds me a bit too much of the norse projects ones.

October 16, 2012 @ 09:55 AM
neliuss

what do you guys think of the new tshirts they just dropped? fabric kinda reminds me a bit too much of the norse projects ones.

I like them, fabric reminds me of the norse projects ones as well, but who cares? a lot of brands do the same stuff occasionally.
October 16, 2012 @ 10:18 AM
the_junglist

I like the look of some of the new button-ups, I copped the Old Navy one a while back though and the bottom felt a little tight with the bottom done up (not a fatass). Otherwise the fit was perfect. Anyone else experience this/ know if the fit's changed at all?
October 16, 2012 @ 10:47 AM
belike

I like the look of some of the new button-ups, I copped the Old Navy one a while back though and the bottom felt a little tight with the bottom done up (not a fatass). Otherwise the fit was perfect. Anyone else experience this/ know if the fit's changed at all?

dude i have this same problem sad
October 16, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
M.

How do the Zespy tracks fit? I'm a 31 and I want a some room, not skin tight. Someone let me know.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

October 17, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
tiberius93

^^ i got a small and there's still plenty of room to move, not skin tight at all. i'm a 31 as well.

off topic but i got a medium in int he black jontys.. fedex fucked up and tried to deliver it next door where no one was home.. gotta wait 'til tomorrow now.

UFO's and Paradiddles.

October 17, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
M.

Thanks, helped me get them.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

October 17, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
Batmandrei

Hahaha same here, it got tight when the button was done up as well. It feels like I'm being choked.

Lorde fan by default

October 17, 2012 @ 08:46 AM
dazzza

I like it, its nice and simple but yet eye-catching, I copped a black one of these
October 17, 2012 @ 11:27 AM
the_junglist

It sucks man, i can't ignore it either. Might have to size up and tailor sad
October 18, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
M.

The sad thing is that my ILU order will be faster than most orders within the US. Definitely faster than my Supreme orders.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

October 18, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
belike

the loft boutique has a voucher for $15 off. so speckle tee is $44 and free shipping if you're in nz. code is '15OFF'.
October 18, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
Hellah Fresh

Whats up with the knife belts? When are those releasing?
October 19, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
dazzza

Whats up with the knife belts? When are those releasing?

Don't think they're going to manufacture it, they were just for show. But it would be pretty cool, if they made them.
October 20, 2012 @ 12:37 AM
M.

Got my track Zespys in the mail today. Quality is on point, never had a pair of Zespys before, but I can tell the regular pair are definitely hard to walk up stairs. New to that drop crotch style pants.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

October 21, 2012 @ 10:05 AM
neliuss

Does anyone know of a store who still has the new Black Plain Shirt in size S in stock?
Or does anyone have this shirt in size S who wants to sell it for whatever reason?

First I missed out on the shirt at ILU online store.
Then I ordered it from one of their stockists, and they miscounted their stock, so again, I missed out.
And then another stockist agreed to put one aside for me when they arrived, and they forgot to do so.

So If anyone can help me out or point me in the right direction, send me a message.
Would be appreciated!
October 22, 2012 @ 07:53 AM
JohnCitizen

Just got the plain black shirt (S) and black ralph pants, and its hella good, but i don't know what the fuck is up with their sizing because every garment i get is different. Preston shirt is like a large compared to the plain black shirt and jontys waist is at least an inch bigger
October 22, 2012 @ 08:47 AM
neliuss

Just got the plain black shirt (S) and black ralph pants, and its hella good, but i don't know what the fuck is up with their sizing because every garment i get is different. Preston shirt is like a large compared to the plain black shirt and jontys waist is at least an inch bigger

@otyson where did you get the plain black shirt? and hows the fit, true to size or does it fit small? otherwise I'll just try a size M.
October 22, 2012 @ 08:56 AM
JohnCitizen

@otyson where did you get the plain black shirt? and hows the fit, true to size or does it fit small? otherwise I'll just try a size M.

It's TTS, i got it from ILU, i had it in my cart for like two days lol
October 23, 2012 @ 05:22 AM
M.

Does anyone know if they reply to emails often or should I not even bother? Had a fit/measurement suggestion question. razz

muhstakes.tumblr.com

October 23, 2012 @ 06:12 AM
Batmandrei

Does anyone know if they reply to emails often or should I not even bother? Had a fit/measurement suggestion question. razz

I sent them two emails more than a month ago and they didn't reply to either of them. Probably because the brands popularity is growing lol.

Lorde fan by default

Please login first to reply.