Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
October 4, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
belike

if you guys like dark grey zezpys they're on sale for $70NZ here:
http://mlrwst.co.nz/collections/14-day-sale/products/i-love-ugly-zespy-pant-dark-grey

October 7, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
whalingman

Hey guys I got a pair of Dark Navy Zespys in a size small, brand new with tags. I only tried them on once, but they were too small. Let me know if any of you are interested.
October 8, 2012 @ 08:33 AM
the_junglist

Hey guys I got a pair of Dark Navy Zespys in a size small, brand new with tags. I only tried them on once, but they were too small. Let me know if any of you are interested.

You should be able to just return them
October 8, 2012 @ 08:27 PM
The Ders

Gotta pay return postage fee's yourself which is a bitch. Also still haven't paid that FedEx import bill shit been like a month now lool
October 8, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
Batmandrei

if you guys like dark grey zezpys they're on sale for $70NZ here:
http://mlrwst.co.nz/collections/14-day-sale/products/i-love-ugly-zespy-pant-dark-grey

holy shit they even have the palm tree shirt for only $75! If I only had money sad

Lorde fan by default

October 9, 2012 @ 09:23 AM
dazzza

New stuff dropping on thursday ! , what you guys think about this shirt

October 9, 2012 @ 03:31 PM
magmar

^shirt's pretty sick.
October 9, 2012 @ 04:11 PM
Whoadie

Hope its a l/s tho
October 9, 2012 @ 05:04 PM
tomo.

Sorry guys, relatively new to the brand. Question; is there a preview of thursdays drop? Or is it a case of most of the stuff will be seen for the first time when it drops? Thanks in advance.
October 9, 2012 @ 07:45 PM
Major

Sorry guys, relatively new to the brand. Question; is there a preview of thursdays drop? Or is it a case of most of the stuff will be seen for the first time when it drops? Thanks in advance.

any drop info is usually on their facebook page http://www.facebook.com/i.love.ugly.brand?fref=ts
October 9, 2012 @ 08:25 PM
dazzza

Hope its a l/s tho

Its a short sleeve bro, but they'll be dropping some long sleeves as well and some new color ways of the pants they've got.
October 10, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
tiberius93

Picked up some black zespy trackies in small.. quality is on point, love them.

UFO's and Paradiddles.

October 10, 2012 @ 03:19 PM
InformalApparel

Hope its a l/s tho

i honestly like my l/s to be simpler than my s/s, so im happy with this being s/s

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

October 11, 2012 @ 12:37 AM
belike

agreed^
October 11, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
the_junglist

Picked up some black zespy trackies in small.. quality is on point, love them.

I would size up one if you can mang.

On an unrelated note, that BBNG album is so good hey
October 11, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
tiberius93

i could but return shipping would just suck.. they fit pretty well.. picture doesn't do them justice at all.
yeah man, BBNG2 is so good, i did a drum cover of DMZ and sent it to them and they dug it haha.

UFO's and Paradiddles.

October 11, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
whalingman

Gotta pay return postage fee's yourself which is a bitch. Also still haven't paid that FedEx import bill shit been like a month now lool

Yeah I'd honestly rather sell them than return them. It'll probably end up costing $30+ to ship back only to pay another $15 for shipping again for a new item in return.
October 11, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
JohnCitizen

sizing on their site is fukn inaccurate. It says 32" and 85 cm, which doesn't add up. and its inconsistent

Plus their shirts fit large, which is bad for smaller dudes.
October 11, 2012 @ 07:31 AM
whalingman

sizing on their site is fukn inaccurate. It says 32" and 85 cm, which doesn't add up. and its inconsistent

Plus their shirts fit large, which is bad for smaller dudes.

Yeah I'd size up on the pants. I ordered a small for the Zespys and they were way too tight.

As for the shirts, that sucks they fit large sad I was going to get a medium, hoping it would fit, but I'm going to have to take measurements tomorrow to make sure.
October 11, 2012 @ 07:58 AM
Batmandrei

What do you guys mean by there shirts fitting large? I'm sorry if that's a stupid question lol, never had a probably with my ilu shirts.

Lorde fan by default

October 11, 2012 @ 08:55 AM
neliuss

Does anyone have any experience with the Ralph pants? would like to try the black one, but I'm not sure whether to size up (like with the zespys) or not...
October 11, 2012 @ 09:37 AM
JohnCitizen

^ im gonna cop in medium and just get them tailored if they are too big. And the shirts fit large as in i am medium in most brands (sometimes large) but i am a small in ILU and it still fits slightly baggy @alejandrei
October 11, 2012 @ 09:41 AM
JohnCitizen

fuck commonwealth bank though, cant even buy shit without registering my mobile, which i have to physically go into a branch to do. missed out on the black shit sad
October 11, 2012 @ 10:22 AM
hypreme

^ im gonna cop in medium and just get them tailored if they are too big. And the shirts fit large as in i am medium in most brands (sometimes large) but i am a small in ILU and it still fits slightly baggy @alejandrei

Their measurements for the shirts seem like the sizing is true to size though?

http://werobthieves.tumblr.com/

October 11, 2012 @ 11:42 AM
Batmandrei

oh right, if that's the case I don't think that they fit large because my saki and rising sun shirts actually feel smaller than other button-ups. slim fitting. but then again I haven't tried on any of the shirts after that drop so I dunno if they've changed it.

@otyson Fallenfront might stock the new stuff soon and is free shipping everywhere, 3-6 days to AUS.

Lorde fan by default

October 11, 2012 @ 12:59 PM
neliuss

I'm afraid that getting them tailored will ruin the pants, and I don't want to send them back when they don't fit me, way too expensive.

So I just ordered the burnt orange zespys (have been waiting for burnt orange to come back anyway), and the plain black shirt from one of their stockists.
Shirts on the ILU website sell out damn fast, I always wonder how much they're getting made of each product...
October 11, 2012 @ 02:45 PM
walletx

oh right, if that's the case I don't think that they fit large because my saki and rising sun shirts actually feel smaller than other button-ups. slim fitting. but then again I haven't tried on any of the shirts after that drop so I dunno if they've changed it.

@otyson Fallenfront might stock the new stuff soon and is free shipping everywhere, 3-6 days to AUS.

what's your height and weight? if they fit smaller i might size up to large

www.homageband.bandcamp.com

October 12, 2012 @ 12:37 AM
dazzza

Does anyone have any experience with the Ralph pants? would like to try the black one, but I'm not sure whether to size up (like with the zespys) or not...

I would recommend just getting the same size as your zespys, because the material is kind off stretchy so they fit quite true to size and they're just a little bit shorter from the zespys but the detail and material is clean as f**k. They are definitely worth buying for
October 12, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
Batmandrei

@walletx Im 6ft tall and weigh around 85kgs. size L.

Lorde fan by default

October 12, 2012 @ 12:51 AM
magmar

I would recommend just getting the same size as your zespys, because the material is kind off stretchy so they fit quite true to size and they're just a little bit shorter from the zespys but the detail and material is clean as f**k. They are definitely worth buying for

it says the ralph pant is a low crotch rise so does that mean it's as hard to walk in them as the zespys?

Please login first to reply.