Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
September 11, 2012 @ 08:20 AM
hypreme

The "From Largo With Love" Editorial featuring Oddisee, including a track exclusively made for I Love Ugly.
So much love for Oddisee and his music.
CLICK

are those tights?

lol looks like it is

pretty sure those are the zespy trackies but he must've sized down or something, because they look really tight (literally) lol.

http://werobthieves.tumblr.com/

September 13, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
The Ders

What the fuck..any of you guys get hit with a FedEx customs fee??
September 13, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
Major

The "From Largo With Love" Editorial featuring Oddisee, including a track exclusively made for I Love Ugly.
CLICK

are those tights?

lol looks like it is

pretty sure those are the zespy trackies but he must've sized down or something, because they look really tight (literally) lol.

anyone have any experience with trackies cause i think i might cop a pair on the restock in october
September 13, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
the_junglist

CLICK

are those tights?

lol looks like it is

anyone have any experience with trackies cause i think i might cop a pair on the restock in october

how do you know there'll be a restock? fb?
September 13, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
JohnCitizen

Ralph pants ($160NZD) + First drop of the Spring range tonight at 8pm NZST

- More detailing
- Premium fabric
- 6% spandex
- Mid crotch
- Tapers around the ankle
- Front leg pleats

September 13, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
Batmandrei

- More detailing
- Premium fabric
- 6% spandex
- Mid crotch
- Front leg pleats

Pre-ordered.

Lorde fan by default

September 13, 2012 @ 06:15 AM
the_junglist

- More detailing
- Premium fabric
- 6% spandex
- Mid crotch
- Front leg pleats

not a good look imo, those pleats especially
September 13, 2012 @ 07:47 AM
neliuss

What the fuck..any of you guys get hit with a FedEx customs fee??

Yeah, but it's pretty common when items are shipped with FedEx, especially with clothing.
I received a custom fees bill afterwards for my first order, but I haven't received one for my zespys order yet.
September 13, 2012 @ 07:53 AM
Batmandrei

Couple of spring items on this site a bit earlier.NeedlesandThreads

Lorde fan by default

September 13, 2012 @ 08:22 AM
neliuss

Damnnn those Ralph Pants and Parka Jackets look so nice!
Might order the copper Ralph Pant and Chino Parka Jacket if they're not sold out too fast.

Smart Pants look kinda weird...
September 13, 2012 @ 08:39 AM
Batmandrei

The Ralph pant looks like it would only look good on semi-formal/formal events. I dunno though. Parka not so keen on, prefer longer length parka's. Jonty pant looks waaaay better than the smart pant I reckon. Anyone have info on their 2nd spring drop?

Lorde fan by default

September 13, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
Major

CLICK

are those tights?

lol looks like it is

how do you know there'll be a restock? fb?

yup
September 17, 2012 @ 09:03 AM
belike

@magmar hey cool! my friend did that logo for you B)

got this jumper a couple days ago

was a bit skeptical because this photo makes the fit look looks a bit wack:

but i feel like that picture was a sample or something because it doesn't have the lighter diamond in the middle and shit.
September 17, 2012 @ 07:02 PM
obakeissick

@major

The trackies are cool. I'm not a skinny dude at all so the normal zespy pants would look fucking stupid on me. These things look good, feel nice, and can pretty much be worn with anything casual cool True to size, and get the dark ones unless you wanna risk staining the shit out of them.

haileybardwick.tumblr.com

September 17, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
Major

@major

The trackies are cool. I'm not a skinny dude at all so the normal zespy pants would look fucking stupid on me. These things look good, feel nice, and can pretty much be worn with anything casual cool True to size, and get the dark ones unless you wanna risk staining the shit out of them.

thanks for the info man cool
September 17, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
M.

@major How exactly do you know, cause I couldn't find any news on a restock on them. Any direct links?

muhstakes.tumblr.com

September 17, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
Major

@major How exactly do you know, cause I couldn't find any news on a restock on them. Any direct links?

it was a post on facebook that ilu replied to just scroll down youll prolly find it
September 17, 2012 @ 11:07 PM
M.

Alright thanks, I found it. Glad they will be, been trying to get the charcoal's in my size.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

September 18, 2012 @ 01:56 AM
magmar

I just realized something, on their pants they have a woven patch that says "I Love Ugly x "your size" " the same one they have on their hats that say "extra large". A good reason they may have used extra large is that it's not a very popular size and maybe they ordered a lot of the labels and they don't nearly use them as much as the other sizes so they just put them on hats instead. I don't know, I may be wrong but Ive been wondering why they have "extra large" on the label, I thought it may have been a colab or something when I didn't know too much about the brand.
September 18, 2012 @ 01:34 PM
the_junglist

I just realized something, on their pants they have a woven patch that says "I Love Ugly x "your size" " the same one they have on their hats that say "extra large". A good reason they may have used extra large is that it's not a very popular size and maybe they ordered a lot of the labels and they don't nearly use them as much as the other sizes so they just put them on hats instead. I don't know, I may be wrong but Ive been wondering why they have "extra large" on the label, I thought it may have been a colab or something when I didn't know too much about the brand.

I'm pretty sure the 'Extra Large' thing on the hat is just along the lines of the expression 'doing it large', could be wrong tho
September 19, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
Batmandrei

@muhstakes what size are you? I know a number of websites that still have charcoal in stock.... if you're keen.

Lorde fan by default

September 19, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
M.

@alejandrei i'm a small. (30-32) I believe.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

September 19, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
Batmandrei

oh lol, that size is always the first to sell out, the sites I know have only L-XL. I found a small Grey Marle though? But I guess it'd be better to wait for the restock, only $15 shipping for you guys.

Lorde fan by default

September 19, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
M.

oh lol, that size is always the first to sell out, the sites I know have only L-XL. I found a small Grey Marle though? But I guess it'd be better to wait for the restock, only $15 shipping for you guys.
Yeah, I'll most likely wait, I'm really indecisive in which color I want. They both are really nice, but that charcoal gets my attention more. Lol

muhstakes.tumblr.com

September 19, 2012 @ 08:02 AM
Batmandrei

Hey guys I found a site that has free delivery worldwide. Only 6 - 10 days aswell.

FallenFront

Lorde fan by default

September 19, 2012 @ 10:30 AM
belike

@muhstakes they just released black if you're into that
http://www.iloveugly.net/4516-Zespy-Track-Pant-Black.html

also, a few other items dropped tonight:

September 19, 2012 @ 10:31 AM
belike

so into those army green jontys but i already got that in zespys. might have to sell and get these ha.
September 19, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
Batmandrei

so into those army green jontys but i already got that in zespys. might have to sell and get these ha.

hey bro are your army green zespy pants really light weight? cause I have tobacco aswell and the tobacco's are way heavier and the material feel different.

@magmar are your zespy pants really lightweight aswell? or heavy

Lorde fan by default

September 19, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
Major

might cop even though i have the regular chinos
September 19, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
belike

@alejandrei i think they're pretty lightweight, they're the ones that got released a while ago with the palm tree lining, not the resent reissue. is the heavyweight thing the reason for the $10 price increase?

Please login first to reply.