December 19, 2006 @ 01:40 AM

Inactive

It seems less fruity in the knitted version though.
Knitted sweaters are key to surviving canadian winters contaygious
December 19, 2006 @ 02:05 AM
My Pal the Crook

I agree, that preorder was a disaster, but you can't fully blame Mishka for it, however you can blame them for the way they handled it. They shouldve been straight foward with us instead of beating around the bush and giving us ants in our pants...

I'll be the first to admit this didn't go as smoothly planned, but then again we never planned on doing a pre-sale for this. We simply felt inclined to placate the constant flood of emails asking for a pre-sale for fear of not being able to get a hoodie because of what happend with the He's a Whore T-shirt. So we obliged. Was it a mess? Hell Yes! But we kept EVERYONE in the loop as best we could, and we were straight forward with everyone. Once we recieved concrete new information we'd pass it along to you. We expidited shipping (meaning we lost profit), We sent out emails, we replied to every email sent asking about the hoodies and we posted updates on our site. I really think we did everything reasonably possible to keep people informed, short of calling them weekly.

To anyone upset they got a Mix CD as the extra what can I say? I'm sorry. Making a Tee would have delayed you guys getting your hoodies for at least two weeks and we had no real back stock to dip into. At the end of the day was a free white tee with our logo in black really worth delaying your hoodies another two weeks? We didn't think it was... so we burned almost our entire stash of CDs that were meant for something altogether different and gave them to you. CDs that took way more time, effort and planning than slapping our logo on a tee would have. To those of you who enjoyed the Mix, I'm glad you did. Those who didn't, I'm sorry and hope you forgive us.
December 19, 2006 @ 08:39 AM
DUB

how could you not like that mix, the b52's and les savy fav remix? wtf.
December 19, 2006 @ 09:49 AM

Inactive

Wow if anyone didn't like that mix, send it my way. It'll be put to better use.
December 19, 2006 @ 11:03 AM
tdot

how do they run? true to size or small?

Can anybody who has the hoodie please comment? Thanks
December 19, 2006 @ 11:32 AM
WhistleBlower

word

I dont like the pink lining on the hood. I think its a bit over the top. If only it was light blue or just plain black.
December 19, 2006 @ 01:47 PM
andnothingless

First off I would like to give props to mishka for making a sick hoodie.. I got a grey hood and just wearing it one day walking around nyc I received 3 compliments from strangers. The fit is sick and its warm. Its a little big on me but should be perfect after a wash.

All you guys who are complaining about waiting are just plain stuipid. I emailed them twice during the wait and always received a prompt and honest response. You have to expect these things to happen and all of us were waiting. It was your choice to pre order the stuff and they didnt have to send us anything extra. The cd is dope by the way.

I actually missed the original email to pre order the hoods but after I emailed mishka they put my order in. Great company, Great designs. I rock way too much mishka but they keep dropping the hottest shit. Thanks Mishka!
December 19, 2006 @ 01:58 PM
newone

can
December 19, 2006 @ 02:31 PM
UKingdom

anyone know any B&M shops in NYC that carry? (esp the grey)

anyone who's got the grey please post pics, like to see a live pic.

also, please comment on the fitting. true to size or run small/large
December 19, 2006 @ 02:51 PM
andnothingless

i would say it runs true to size.. im a pretty big dude but im short so the xl is a little long on me.. no pics here though. good luck gettin one!
December 19, 2006 @ 03:08 PM
Liquid Swords

I agree, that preorder was a disaster, but you can't fully blame Mishka for it, however you can blame them for the way they handled it. They shouldve been straight foward with us instead of beating around the bush and giving us ants in our pants...

Beating around the bush?

When the fuck did they do that? They had everyone updated at least once a week.
December 19, 2006 @ 06:24 PM
DUB

anyone else notice that boundless upped the price on their ian curtis sweaters from $99.99 to $129.99 glad I grabed mine before the $30 jump.
December 19, 2006 @ 06:35 PM
WhistleBlower

Yo, can you people who already received their Mishka Hoody post pics up. I wanna see how the black one looks. Kinda having buyers remorse, cause the black space dot looks kinda fruity; I should of waited for the grey one and white one to come out.

EDIT: I JUST NOTICED THAT BOUNDLESSNY RAISED THEIR PRICE FOR THE MISHKA HOODIES AND SHIRTS FROM $99.99 to $109.99. Luckily I ordered the hoodies for $99.99 yesterday.
December 19, 2006 @ 09:09 PM

Inactive

Heh lucky you guys.
December 19, 2006 @ 09:17 PM
FUNTIMES

both hoodies are sick. ive had them for less then a week and everytime i wear them someone is complimenting me on them. the cut is amazing and its warm.

id say its pretty true to size but a slight bit bigger, but im sure if you wash it once or twice it will be perfect. no complaints on either of them
December 19, 2006 @ 11:11 PM
UKingdom

the grey's not as nice as i had thought, but oh well. only one that pops is black.

December 19, 2006 @ 11:15 PM
WhistleBlower

the grey's not as nice as i had thought, but oh well

Yeah, I know. I just realized that the black looked the best. I guess I was wrong about the shade of pink.
December 19, 2006 @ 11:29 PM
contaygious

It seems less fruity in the knitted version though.
Knitted sweaters are key to surviving canadian winters contaygious

word? i never worn a knitted sweater before hahaha.....seem pricey and i always wish i got a hoodie isntead......
December 19, 2006 @ 11:32 PM
contaygious

eh, i don't want pink in the hoodie......black pops the best though for sure......don't think i'll cop this at all....i got a rockwell windbreaker instead.
December 20, 2006 @ 08:38 AM
DimDimsum

These hoodies are great... I got mine this morning... Not suited for UK weather tho :p...

Not as warm as i would have liked it to be ...

But it does the job and u certainly turn heads hehe...
December 22, 2006 @ 03:43 AM
eighty 8

The CD they sent with the pre-orders is fucking awesome. One of the best Comps i heard in a long time. Thanks Mishka.
December 22, 2006 @ 08:59 AM
feeble

Hmmmm I got a black instead of a greysad

I emailed them and again I have to wait.
December 22, 2006 @ 11:06 PM
UKingdom

In person it's not as nice as I had thought. The quality of the dots printed on is pretty shoddy, and the dots aren't lined up nice. The fit is decent though, I'll say pretty true to size.
December 23, 2006 @ 01:44 AM
tdot

i got the black space dots hoodie and i found that the sleeves are a little bit on the short side. other than that, it fits pretty well. the pink is only on the inside of the hood and not everywhere inside.
December 23, 2006 @ 06:15 PM
dunksfordays

I got the white one and the quality of the fabric and construction is realy nice i just wish the dots were a tiny bit bigger. and i thought the compensation for being so late was kinda lame, just a mix cd? come stickers would have been better
December 23, 2006 @ 06:41 PM

Inactive

In person it's not as nice as I had thought. The quality of the dots printed on is pretty shoddy, and the dots aren't lined up nice. The fit is decent though, I'll say pretty true to size.

the print is intended that way. It was not supposed to be a plastisol hit, its a color discharge. Not shoddy at all, just not what you were expecting.

We just got the black dots, the white and blue papercuts and the black/white sweater in at the shop.
December 23, 2006 @ 06:44 PM
c.lopez

blades in NYC has the for retail price.. nice of them aint it!!!!

awwwwww
December 24, 2006 @ 04:33 AM
nme00

space dots sweater is miiiiine!
Hmm kinda looks fruity now that i look at it

Nah, I copped the knitted. I think it's better quality than the hoody in that instead of printing the dots, they're knitted.
December 24, 2006 @ 11:33 AM
tribeeze

the white looks good too. i think the white is my fav.
December 29, 2006 @ 08:21 PM

Has everyone received their hoody yet? I'm still waiting over here... i guess ill give it the first few weeks of 07.

Please login first to reply.