FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
July 20, 2012 @ 05:46 AM
perilvncvr

Beast Mode by Peril VNCVR. Available in Black & Grey.

To view more from

visit us online at the following links

Peril VNCVR by Peril Threads
Facebook Fan Page

Let us know what you think by Tweeting Us
July 20, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
amorephosis

suspended

I like this.I am impressed by its designing and other things as well.I think we need to publish this thing in order to make this very common among the people.People normally don't bother to do this.But we need to do this.

turquoise earrings

August 24, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
perilvncvr

Being safe is risky. Being mediocre is risky. Being average is being risky. I guess in the end life is risky... Live to Pursue.

Risky Business by Peril VNCVR. Available in Black & Grey/T-Shirts & Sweatshirts.

To view more from

visit us online at the following links

Peril VNCVR by Peril Threads
Facebook Fan Page

Let us know what you think by Tweeting Us
August 24, 2012 @ 12:33 PM
perilvncvr

We are currently updating the website... you can still visit THE SHOP as well as visit us on Facebook or even Tweet Us... Look out for the New Website later today!!
August 26, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
perilvncvr

WE ARE NOW LIVE WITH VERSION 2 OF THE WEBSITE!!!

let us know what you think by commenting via our Facebook Fan Page or Tweet Us your thoughts!
September 2, 2012 @ 06:46 AM
perilvncvr

``THE PERIL EXPERIENCE``
HELP US SPREAD THE PERIL MOVEMENT
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS
1) LIKE OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE & SHARE THIS POST TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY or FOLLOW US ON TWITTER AND RETWEET THE PERIL EXPERIENCE ALONG TO ALL YOUR FOLLOWERS
AND
2) LEAVE US A COMMENT VIA OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE or TWEET US A COMMENT (positive or negative tell us what you thinksuprised)
AND ON OCTOBER 15th 2012 WE WILL DRAW YOUR NAMES FROM A JAR
AND YOU CAN WIN A PERIL STARTER PACKAGE WORTH $300+
(FOLLOW STEPS 1 & 2 FOR BOTH TWITTER AND FACEBOOK AND YOU WILL GET TWO NAMES IN THE JAR)
LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING EVERYTHING YOU GUYS GOT TO SAY!! SEE YA!!
September 12, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
perilvncvr

Come check out a new project we did with Sacramento California native, J.Good. He brings you his own perspective to hip hop along side his crew “THE USUAL SUSPECTS”. From opening for legends such as KRS-ONE and Rakim to sharing the stage with such artists as Blu, Rhymefest, Big Sean and Wale. Definitely head over to J.Good’s Bandcamp to get a better understanding of what he has to offer to you and what led him up to being solidified as a major contender in todays hip hop game.

We created a t-shirt that we felt spoke about the albums premise very well.. check it out at shop.perilthreads.com

also you can check out the first single from the Album:
Bandcamp | Soundcloud

PRE-ORDER T-SHIRT and get copy of the Album with your purchase
BLUFFINGTON HIGH: HOME OF THE BLACK SHEEP

Please login first to reply.