July 10, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
noneotherclothes

We are a new brand founded on April 5th 2012, so still very new. We have some new products that we would like you to look at and tell us your thoughts or ideas so that we can use your imput to make the brand better! Follow us on Twitter @noneother_co Stay Chill
Link

Like us on facebook at www.facebook.com/noneotherclothing and get some gear at noneotherclothing.com!

July 11, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
ThatSupremeDude

confused need more.... 2 designs is pretty close to NONE
July 11, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
noneotherclothes

We have 3. and i am a freshmen in college so im running on low money. but thanks i guess

Like us on facebook at www.facebook.com/noneotherclothing and get some gear at noneotherclothing.com!

July 11, 2012 @ 07:17 PM
LUPS

Nice belt and american eagle jeans

|| instagram: lups1 ||

July 11, 2012 @ 07:25 PM
noneotherclothes

This Is not a page for you comment stupid comments and hate for no reason. If your going to do that please leave.

July 11, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
ThatSupremeDude

We have 3. and i am a freshmen in college so im running on low money. but thanks i guess

Then, you should have waited til' the brand is solid before you post on here. This is what you should do...

1. Take your time.. Dont rush shit and just start posting random stuff on here... (hypbeasters will eat you alive)
2. Find the Graphic Design department at your school. (get a fellow student to help with concepts)
3. Find the photography department also (photos should look legit)
July 15, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
noneotherclothes

we are having a sale at None Other Clothing

July 16, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
amorephosis

suspended

These t-shirts are very cheap.I think we need to buy these types of t-shirts which we can wear in summer season in college and casually as well.These are nice.

turquoise earrings

turquoise earrings

August 19, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
noneotherclothes

We are still having a huge sale at None Other Clothing

October 10, 2012 @ 02:17 PM
noneotherclothes

Yo everybody what are yall looking for this winter?

November 29, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
noneotherclothes

Like us on FacebookNone Other Clothing

November 29, 2012 @ 02:15 AM
vis

lol @ this brand
November 30, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
noneotherclothes

@friend what is funny? and hate is not welcome

November 30, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
seventh

Yeah, like above said, you will get eaten alive here. If your stuff can't be on a rapper, you may be toast. After all, most (not all) only wear what celebs wear because they can't think for themselves. However, there are a bunch of people here that offer great advice and are helpful.

First, I think you should fix your site a bit. Big Cartel has capabilities that you aren't using the best. I'm not sure what the free one offers but hopefully a little more.

Second, your pictures should be shot with the same background. It doesn't have to be a professional set-up, just at least make it all look the same like you did a photo shoot. Or have cool backdrops at the very least.

I would basically say, fake it until you make it. I don't hate your clothing (don't like the cloud one much) but I wouldn't buy from your site. You have to make your first impression your best one. So before you start promoting, I would work on that as much as you can.
November 30, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
Iarumas

1. You can't start a thread and then say "Bad criticism isn't welcome".

2. "Yo everybody what are yall looking for this winter?" - This quote is basically asking "What do you want me to design for you?" which means you don't want to create an original brand, but instead just making things everyone else likes to earn some cash.

3. Work on your designs more.
This looks like something some douche at a beach party from an american pie movie would wear.

Not hating on you, just sharing my opinions to possibly help you if you're looking for it.
November 30, 2012 @ 03:11 PM
noneotherclothes

@farrque I agree that shirt was a bad design. I understand where yall are coming from but i was not asking "what do you guys want me to design"

November 30, 2012 @ 03:16 PM
noneotherclothes

Please login first to reply.