November 3, 2012 @ 06:39 AM
Brick Flair

do their sweaters fit tts?
November 3, 2012 @ 08:41 AM
svvperb

If anyone want's a pickup, i'm uniqlosf bound basically almost everyday.
private message asap.
November 3, 2012 @ 03:46 PM
DreamCast

I got my hoody today. Doesn't run small or big; perfect fit for me!

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

November 3, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
hypethetical

are the hoodies pretty thick?
November 3, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
DreamCast

Kind of. I think it's fleece and it has a thermal inside.

November 3, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
jimjim

Thick for the price, definitely. Hoodies in that price range are usually thin and poor quality in my experience. This is a nice heavy, thick hoody in comparison.
November 3, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
DreamCast

Thick for the price, definitely. Hoodies in that price range are usually thin and poor quality in my experience. This is a nice heavy, thick hoody in comparison.

Basically this.

November 3, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
Beez

If anyone got questions or comments lmk I'm working there.

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

November 3, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
Beez

yes, they are decent for what they price at.

November 4, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
Brick Flair

^ Does uniqlosf pretty much have all sizes for sweaters and knits? I want some crewnecks and shawl sweaters from online but they're outta my size
November 4, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
theh00d

Went to the SF store today...

No undercover collection
Limited color/stock - They only had the mountain parka in blue
I was going to buy the Tasmanian wool trousers and some socks but there was no more in dark gray/limited size
Was a bummer cause I was going to get them alter for free. Don't know/think they offer the same service on the online store.

I'm have to wait until the online store is up again.....
Also sign up for the email listing if you haven't to get $5 every $50 purchase.

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

November 4, 2012 @ 01:42 AM
Beez

^ Does uniqlosf pretty much have all sizes for sweaters and knits? I want some crewnecks and shawl sweaters from online but they're outta my size

Yeah, we restock every couple days and we typically run a full stock size. But for certain colors, sizes might be more or less available. Best bet is to shop in the morning when the store opens at 10am.

November 4, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
varilight

Yeah, we restock every couple days and we typically run a full stock size. But for certain colors, sizes might be more or less available. Best bet is to shop in the morning when the store opens at 10am.

Is Uniqlo US gonna get the collaboration lines like the Undercover line eventually?
November 4, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
Whoadie

anyone know when the stores gonna be up again?
November 4, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
Brick Flair

thanks alot man, does uniqlo offer student discounts by any chance?
November 4, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
bananaoke

To answer your question, I don't think clothing stores have ever offered discounts to students...
November 4, 2012 @ 03:40 AM
slap

@bananaoke
Lots of stores offer student discount, Jcrew, Banana Republic, Target, Urbanoutfitters (on special occasions though, they had like 15% off 2 weeks ago).

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

November 4, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
WhatsGoodZiM

Would love to see the SF store on an empty day lol. Went today and it was just too packed (and, as a result, messy) for me to really be able to comfortably browse.
November 4, 2012 @ 06:23 AM
real nigga

@bananaoke
Lots of stores offer student discount, Jcrew, Banana Republic, Target, Urbanoutfitters (on special occasions though, they had like 15% off 2 weeks ago).

Urban has the worst discounts. Talm bout student night with only 10% off. Cmon son

Young niggas run everything

November 4, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
Brick Flair

Would love to see the SF store on an empty day lol. Went today and it was just too packed (and, as a result, messy) for me to really be able to comfortably browse.

well you went on a weekend day what do you expect?
November 4, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
ndrew

how do the flannels fit?

anyone?

www.headhunterla.com

November 4, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
tehcake

how do the flannels fit?

anyone?

TTS. If you own any j crew shit, it's the same size.

nyannyanpartycat.tumblr.com/

November 4, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
ndrew

thanks bruv

www.headhunterla.com

November 4, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
WhatsGoodZiM

well you went on a weekend day what do you expect?

weekend afternoon lol. but yeah, is it a lot less congested during weekdays?
November 5, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
zeezyo

im going to guess that its least crowded when the store opens on weekdays. anytime on the weekends and you gonna face asian mobs.

X

November 5, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
Beez

Is Uniqlo US gonna get the collaboration lines like the Undercover line eventually?

Uniqlo SF already got the UU line in store

November 5, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
Beez

There's no student discounts but there are really good promotional prices often. Employees get 30% discount too.

November 5, 2012 @ 04:50 PM
varilight

Oh okay, I was referring to the online store though. Not too far off then I imagine.
November 5, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
theh00d

When was this? Is the collection on the 1st floor or basement?
I went on Saturday and some workers had no clue what i was talking about.
Also check your pm.

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

November 6, 2012 @ 05:50 AM
Ilikesbs

Is the indigo denim on the webshop the same as the made in japan denim?

Please login first to reply.