FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
June 28, 2012 @ 08:14 AM
CHSNCLTHNGCO™

Chosen Clothing, abbreviated as CHSNCLTHNGCO, is a streetwear company founded in 2011. This brand draws inspiration from several forms of street art, as well as influences from pop culture and hip hop. It is also based entirely around the lifestyle of the artists who create these artworks.

To see more of my products you can visit my Online Store, find me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter
July 10, 2012 @ 07:32 AM
CHSNCLTHNGCO™

Any feedback on my brand would be great. Good or bad I'm only trying to make my brand better!
July 10, 2012 @ 10:50 AM
HWYS - Joey

I don't like the designs but it seems like you have put a lot effort into the whole package. Good luck with it.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

July 10, 2012 @ 11:02 AM
qrct1

I don't like the designs but it seems like you have put a lot effort into the whole package. Good luck with it.

aeterna13.com

July 11, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
CHSNCLTHNGCO™

Appreciate the honesty. Is there anything in particular you don't like?
July 11, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
HWYS - Joey

I'm not a fan of the "mickey hands", I think they are EXTREMELY overplayed. The second design looks really childish; where you going for a spray paint can or a tag marker? The design is really weak on the second tee imo.

Any other stuff you working on?

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

July 11, 2012 @ 07:20 AM
Third Eye Jedi

I think the second design looks alright apart from the Supra(confused shoes on the character..confused
July 11, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
ThatSupremeDude

I'm not a fan of the "mickey hands", I think they are EXTREMELY overplayed. The second design looks really childish; where you going for a spray paint can or a tag marker? The design is really weak on the second tee imo.

Yes Micky Hands..... NoNo... Go on Kazbah right now, there are at least 30 designs with them hands...
July 11, 2012 @ 11:49 PM
CHSNCLTHNGCO™

Yes Micky Hands..... NoNo... Go on Kazbah right now, there are at least 30 designs with them hands...

You're right I was just trying to do something different with the "mickey hand". I'm working on a few hoodies, some snapbacks, and more artwork less text influenced designs.
July 11, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
CHSNCLTHNGCO™

Here are some other products I currently have available....

BOX LOGO

GRAFF-TANK

Please login first to reply.