FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
June 22, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
fictionfield

Hey everyone, long time reader of the Hypebeast forums, first time poster. I've been meaning to post about my brand, Fictionfield, for a bit. The first line was launched on March 7th. I just released a new shirt titled Discover 'til Death last Friday and it can be seen below. I will be releasing more items in the near future. Fictionfield is a creative outlet for the ideas in my head that also gives me a small platform to get the message of "never stop learning" out there. I hope you guys dig some of the first shirts. Releases will be at random, no Spring/Summer/etc. for right now. I am just focusing on putting quality products out. To stay up-to-date with Fictionfield, please like or follow us at one of the links below.

Thanks,
Brandon

Shop
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram: fictionfield
June 22, 2012 @ 06:19 AM
Jake Ocean

Looking good, Brandon.

http://www.distantlight.co

June 22, 2012 @ 07:49 AM
almightymints

Good shit.
Your shirts have a weird Fallout vibe going on... if you know what that is.
June 25, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
fictionfield

Looking good, Brandon.

Thanks! Hope Distant Light is going well!

Good shit.

Thanks, really appreciate you checking out the brand.
June 26, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
fictionfield

Kicking off our Fourth of July sale a little early. Take advantage! http://shop.fictionfield.com and please give us a like on the Fictionfield Facebook page.
June 26, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
Villain™

Good shit.

That's exactly what I was thinking. This shit is cool man, keep it up.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

June 26, 2012 @ 03:40 PM
fictionfield

Good shit.

That's exactly what I was thinking. This shit is cool man, keep it up.

Thanks, going to try to keep it up. Really hope to build something special over time. Hope people will follow along.
July 10, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
fictionfield

got a little feature on The Hundreds Feed today, check it out. make sure to get one of the new Discover 'Til Death shirts. some sizes are close to selling out and I'm not sure about reprints.

http://thehundreds.com/the-feed/2012/07/09/fictionfield-discover-til-death-shirt/

stay up-to-date on Fictionfield for contests, sales, and news:
Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
July 10, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
HWYS - Joey

That DiD shirt is nice man. Keep up the good work and good luck.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

July 11, 2012 @ 03:37 PM
fictionfield

That DiD shirt is nice man. Keep up the good work and good luck.

Thanks, truly appreciate it! Make sure to like or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram to stay up-to-date. Got some cool stuff on the way.
July 12, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
robbieast

Reminds me of benny gold
July 12, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
fictionfield

Reminds me of benny gold

I will take that as a compliment. However, that is not a goal by any means. I am working to establish the brand as it's own and that will happen with more releases revealing what I am working to do. Thanks for checking it out, hope you continue to follow the brand.
July 17, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
fictionfield

If like what you see or would just like to see the brand grow and evolve, please like the Facebook page. There is a contest going on right now over there and there will be some exclusives soon. Really trying to build this into something sustainable. I have several things in the works for the Fall. I think it will be our best stuff yet and will show more maturity and direction that I want this to progress. Thank you.

Fictionfield Facebook
July 17, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
Stellar

I really like the Discover 'til Death tee. I'd really like to see that design on a crewneck for next season :D Keep up the good work!

senior citizen

July 18, 2012 @ 06:41 PM
fictionfield

I really like the Discover 'til Death tee. I'd really like to see that design on a crewneck for next season :D Keep up the good work!

Thank you! I will definitely take that into consideration.
October 15, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
fictionfield

All shirts $15 and prints $12. Making room for some new things coming soon. I hope you all will dig, http://shop.fictionfield.com

Please login first to reply.