[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

June 21, 2012 @ 04:48:53
holy fuck, still no side mesh? if all that shit drops
split tank, cdgs, side mesh, flag towel, i will be forever broke.
June 21, 2012 @ 04:49:57
PKdaGod I'm digging that name with my cat

dope
June 21, 2012 @ 04:50:21
might be a stupid question, what's so good about the towel?

'93 مارفين

June 21, 2012 @ 04:52:15

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

June 21, 2012 @ 04:52:39

we tryna be like asap rocky, be trill niggas
June 21, 2012 @ 04:53:10
What's so good about Cam Newton?

June 21, 2012 @ 04:54:36

honestly nothing, another random thing supreme puts out to grab peoples attention, sorta like the dog bowls, lock box, ashtray, etc, that you really dont need but makes people feel secure in themselves for a short while after purchasing. except for the fact that those other things can actually be put to use. the usa towel is literally good for nothing as chances are you will not use it for any other purpose than to brag and show off to others that you own it

wtb: supreme ss11 leaves camp in KHAKI any condition

June 21, 2012 @ 04:54:59
June 21, 2012 @ 04:55:50

honestly nothing, another random thing supreme puts out to grab peoples attention, sorta like the dog bowls, lock box, ashtray, etc, that you really dont need but makes people feel secure in themselves for a short while after purchasing. except for the fact that those other things can actually be put to use. the usa towel is literally good for nothing as chances are you will not use it for any other purpose than to brag and show off to others that you own it

you mad about a towel? this is the kid who hates on others for having a supreme towel...

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

June 21, 2012 @ 04:58:03
Originally posted by Inactive User
USA towel, USA 5panel. We some asap rocky motherfuckers
haha

bawbawbawbaw

June 21, 2012 @ 04:59:52

you mad about a towel? this is the kid who hates on others for having a supreme towel...

i aint mad i just find it hilarious, considering its dimensions. too small to use as an actual towel, too long to put over head/under cap. i mean that beach towel had something going for it, but im seriously intrigued as to what people are gonna do with this thing once they own it. props to supreme i suppose, i mean if people buy it..

edit: well i suppose you could wrap it around your face like a balaclava sorta deal or maybe use it as a scarf type object (lol)? either way its just kinda lame imo

June 21, 2012 @ 05:01:14

Wear that shit out on 4th of July and get yourself jacked! I want to see someone on fourth of July deck themselves out in the flag like people deck themselves out in the florals.

bawbawbawbaw

June 21, 2012 @ 05:01:45
you can't buy this towel and not pull an asap rocky type shit. come on b, you gotta keep it trill
all about that hipster life
June 21, 2012 @ 05:02:17
what are the dimensions on the usa towel?

WTB: Roshe Run black/stadium green 10.5

June 21, 2012 @ 05:04:58
what are the dimensions on the usa towel?
14"x45"

June 21, 2012 @ 05:05:13

just wondering, chill

'93 مارفين

June 21, 2012 @ 05:07:05
i fucks with towels. maybe its just me, idk.. lurkers know from my short appearance in the embarrassing campbells soup youtube video.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

June 21, 2012 @ 05:07:08

You could say that about anything though. Technically, nobody NEEDS a supreme basketball jersey, but they want it cause it looks fresh. The accesories just take it a step further really, from what ive heard older members say the accesories (idk about now) used to be not so great quality, i cant say from experience though cuz i was never into buying them but really i think they're aimed more toward the supreme collector anyway.
June 21, 2012 @ 05:12:29
I'm sorry, but ogwhiz, you do not contribute to this thread at all. Not even tryna troll or flame. Your shit is so pointless. Contribute, or dont post at all. I'm just looking out for the thread.
Originally posted by Inactive User
Im straighter than the box logo edges

lol

oh my god so many colors!!

Glad they have a hat dedicated to my name.

hahaha, dat moderator humor

nah but 4ooorella, wouldn't a BasedGod x Supreme collab be dope? Like a shirt that had the BasedGod Velli mixtape cover on it?
June 21, 2012 @ 05:15:46
USA Towel & USA 5 panel with USA flag tyed around my waist.
#AmericanGang
June 21, 2012 @ 05:18:16
http://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-FLAG-BEACH-TOWEL-SWIMWEAR-NEW-AMERICAN-/270997991299?pt=US_CSA_WC_Swimwear&hash=item3f18bd2f83#ht_912wt_1333

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Vietnam-Veterans-of-America-Hats-2-USA-Hats-Caps-/370622722995?pt=US_Hats&hash=item564ad5f3b3

yoooo just copped sleeping in tomorrow yall
June 21, 2012 @ 05:18:26
Dat towel life doe! The USA towel is going to be as big as the small one probably?

bawbawbawbaw

June 21, 2012 @ 05:18:57
idk, i just anticipate a surge of $20 USA towels on the marketplace come end of summer after everybody realizes they really dont have a use for this thing. but i guess thats none of my business? in all honesty im just being a hater right now, but id personally advise yall to just save your money, let the horny teenage boys who think theyre cool grab em if they really want em

(just my $0.02)

that split team tank though... mmm! if thats <$100 im sure to cop, straight fire imo, in that blue/white colorway especially

June 21, 2012 @ 05:19:13
edit: well i suppose you could wrap it around your face like a balaclava sorta deal or maybe use it as a scarf type object (lol)? either way its just kinda lame imo

June 21, 2012 @ 05:20:13
i fucks with towels. maybe its just me, idk.. lurkers know from my short appearance in the embarrassing campbells soup youtube video.

hah this is funny cause i remember you clearly in the background
June 21, 2012 @ 05:21:33
Damn, Lucky

film / skate

June 21, 2012 @ 05:21:36
yo that preview pick reassured me that no nips are gonna show.
June 21, 2012 @ 05:22:41
I told you my dude lol White/ Navy is the way to go

June 21, 2012 @ 05:25:29
They should make Supreme patches.

bawbawbawbaw

June 21, 2012 @ 05:27:46
I told you my dude lol White/ Navy is the way to go

I can now have peace of mind :D

'93 مارفين

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x