[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jun 21, 2012 @ 09:16
Split team tank
Basketball shorts
Large stripe shirt
Ripstop camp
Aureus 5 panel

Also they said the season will continue dropping as far as august then close for a week for fall winter
Jun 21, 2012 @ 09:26
^ no cdg vans?
Jun 21, 2012 @ 09:27
Split team tank
Basketball shorts
Large stripe shirt
Ripstop camp
Aureus 5 panel

Also they said the season will continue dropping as far as august then close for a week for fall winter
as far as august and only close for a week? Damn milking this season out to the fullest. There's shit for only like 3 more weeks.
Jun 21, 2012 @ 09:28
price for split team tank is gonna be over a buck forsure....
Jun 21, 2012 @ 09:30
^ no cdg vans?

no

Split team tank
Basketball shorts
Large stripe shirt
Ripstop camp
Aureus 5 panel

as far as august and only close for a week? Damn milking this season out to the fullest. There's shit for only like 3 more weeks.

Pretty sure that's what he said, wasn't really paying attention though but yeah he definitely said it will close for one week in between seasons
Jun 21, 2012 @ 09:35
Split team tank
Basketball shorts
Large stripe shirt
Ripstop camp
Aureus 5 panel

UK drop is different from the earlier info. the b-ball shorts and stripe shirt are new. but no towel and vans? idk may be different cuz US and UK
Jun 21, 2012 @ 09:39
Split team tank
Basketball shorts
Large stripe shirt
Ripstop camp
Aureus 5 panel

UK drop is different from the earlier info. the b-ball shorts and stripe shirt are new. but no towel and vans? idk may be different cuz US and UK

Highly unlikely when every previous drop has been exactly the same. The permutations for the drops are running out anyway so if anything, these drops later in the season are more likely a reflection of what will release in the US
Jun 21, 2012 @ 10:02
Split team tank
Basketball shorts
Large stripe shirt
Ripstop camp
Aureus 5 panel

Dude, this has been said a million times. The US and UK drops are IDENTICAL. They have been EVERY week since the London store opened.
Jun 21, 2012 @ 10:06

Dude, this has been said a million times. The US and UK drops are IDENTICAL. They have been EVERY week since the London store opened.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/176558/

Jun 21, 2012 @ 10:51
Good looks 0mar and YungGecko, always coming though. They've never been wrong on anything, just forgot to mention shit that is irrelevant to anyone ie. Paw Tee; something no one cares about.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

Jun 21, 2012 @ 10:58
yo off my dick about the releases. i forgot. It's late, and I was playing cod zombies at the same time as posting. I was focused on the game. but thanks for the info.
Jun 21, 2012 @ 11:04
Kinda happy about the vans though; save me some guap till next week. Sucks for those who have to pay $10 shipping each time but chances are if the jerseys and vans dropped same time, you'd get cart jacked out of one or the other.

Still patiently waiting for those SBsblushing

Jun 21, 2012 @ 11:09
Large Stripe shirt dropped too.

Mesh shorts

All as above otherwise.

Poss not the towel?

EDIT: Towel too.

Sorry this is all above. Just re read. But yah, whatever, least y'all know.

Inactive User

Jun 21, 2012 @ 11:34
No Vans? smh

Inactive User

Jun 21, 2012 @ 11:42
No Vans? smh

Honestly, DO YOU NOT HAVE THE FUCKING ABILITY TO READ? C'mon now.
Jun 21, 2012 @ 11:55
anyone know what the back of aureus has on it if anything?

Inactive User

Jun 21, 2012 @ 12:03
Originally posted by Inactive User
No Vans? smh

You mad bro?

Inactive User

Jun 21, 2012 @ 12:04

You mad bro?

I'm annoyed at the fact that you're too fucking lazy to go back 1 page and read.
Jun 21, 2012 @ 12:07
4th in line at Sup NY, HMU if you need me to hold you down a spot. They won't open till 11:30 or noon

Inactive User

Jun 21, 2012 @ 12:09
Honestly, DO YOU NOT HAVE THE FUCKING ABILITY TO READ?

You mad bro?

I'm annoyed at the fact that you're too fucking lazy to go back 1 page and read.

K?
Jun 21, 2012 @ 12:16
goes out of his way to answer your question via bitching because you wasted his time???

you know wolf, you ARE allowed to skip over posts..
Jun 21, 2012 @ 12:20
And you don't have to point it out to cause more clutter. Let's the fucking mods do their job and you just be a hypebeast. Done.

Jun 21, 2012 @ 12:23
dam thought the cdg vans were dropping

what color 5 panel ya copping if any?

FS-sup tee's/tnf collab/caps,bags,shorts, camps, snaps, kicks HB Sale Thread http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170571/

Jun 21, 2012 @ 12:29
4th in line at Sup NY, HMU if you need me to hold you down a spot. They won't open till 11:30 or noon

PK comin' threw in a minute watch out now

Inactive User

Jun 21, 2012 @ 12:34

PK bout to hold the line down. Walk up to the front of the line and be like "Do you niggas know who I am?"
Jun 21, 2012 @ 12:35

I needa see this nigga PK in person.
#PKforPRESIDENT2012

Jun 21, 2012 @ 12:40
aye stop arguing, it's split tank day. everyone chill and enjoy the cop

x

Jun 21, 2012 @ 12:44
this nigga PK

Do I want these mesh shorts? Hmmm

Inactive User

Jun 21, 2012 @ 12:45
this nigga PK

Do I want these mesh shorts? Hmmm

LMFAOOOOOOOOO
Jun 21, 2012 @ 12:46
ripstops today correct? and dont trip wolf, i saw several different posts that said yes and no, so im
wodering.

omfgruben is back. HB 2012 Rookie of the year. (Buddy Omar Approved)

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0