[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jun 21, 2012 @ 04:21
im gettin 2 towels!

IG: MrTeeBonilla #Bulma Coming Soon /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Jun 21, 2012 @ 04:21
and maybe a ripstop not sure yet...

IG: MrTeeBonilla #Bulma Coming Soon /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Jun 21, 2012 @ 04:25
LOL fuck tomorrow is going to be nuts.

Split Tank / USA Hat / USA Towel / CDG Authentic

*gulp*
Jun 21, 2012 @ 04:27
There's no USA 5-Panel doe...?

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

Jun 21, 2012 @ 04:28
NO USA 5 PANEL he said

Jun 21, 2012 @ 04:34
damn def gonna have to cop the usa panel tomorrow
Jun 21, 2012 @ 04:35
Yall niggas keep changing the drop info.

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Jun 21, 2012 @ 04:36
I'm confused...

Jun 21, 2012 @ 04:36
so CDG forsure?!?! WHAT THE FUCK! lol

سبحان

Jun 21, 2012 @ 04:37
yes CDGs tomorrow
Jun 21, 2012 @ 04:38
if the USA five-panel doesnt drop tomorrow, that means it wont drop till the 28th at earliest.. that means i wont receive it till the following wednesday (i live in the faraway land of AZ).. but the following wednesday is the fourth of july, and UPS will be closed.. that means i wont have the 5-panel to wear till the day after independence day.. SMH cant rock USA cap on the 4th :'(

honestly nbd but it kinda makes me a lil sad inside jafeel? (unless all dis info that it isnt dropping proves to be wrong)

EDIT: n fuck a towel what use do i have for a 12" by 60" piece of cloth

wtb: supreme ss11 leaves camp in KHAKI any condition

Jun 21, 2012 @ 04:40
the USA panel wont drop tomorrow g, sorry
Jun 21, 2012 @ 04:40
if the USA five-panel doesnt drop tomorrow, that means it wont drop till the 28th at earliest.. that means i wont receive it till the following wednesday (i live in the faraway land of AZ).. but the following wednesday is the fourth of july, and UPS will be closed.. that means i wont have the 5-panel to wear till the day after independence day.. SMH cant rock USA cap on the 4th :'(

honestly nbd but it kinda makes me a lil sad inside jafeel? (unless all dis info that it isnt dropping proves to be wrong)

lovin that american pride bro
Jun 21, 2012 @ 04:43
Originally posted by Inactive User
edit: i was just gonna say that

lmao

ricos losing his shit over his imaginary e-cred. but he's in middle school so it makes sense he acts like a needy prepubescent child.

some advice.. you're claiming to be close to professional cashiers. frontin absolutely nothing. annnd you still cop online.
Jun 21, 2012 @ 04:44
CDGs are confirmed, no email because they already sent one out with the other items back when they 1st dropped. Yes they will drop tomorrow, so no ones hopes are let down.

edit: lol at that middle school shit.
Jun 21, 2012 @ 04:48
too lazy to measure , anyone mind telling me if the arabic tee is true to size .

It fits amazing and true to size. I got two, man I love this tee.

Save money on Karmaloop and PLNDR by using my repcode: easymoney55

Jun 21, 2012 @ 04:48
holy fuck, still no side mesh? if all that shit drops
split tank, cdgs, side mesh, flag towel, i will be forever broke.
Jun 21, 2012 @ 04:49
PKdaGod I'm digging that name with my cat

dope
Jun 21, 2012 @ 04:50
might be a stupid question, what's so good about the towel?

'93 مارفين

Jun 21, 2012 @ 04:52

Jun 21, 2012 @ 04:52

we tryna be like asap rocky, be trill niggas
Jun 21, 2012 @ 04:53
What's so good about Cam Newton?

Jun 21, 2012 @ 04:54

honestly nothing, another random thing supreme puts out to grab peoples attention, sorta like the dog bowls, lock box, ashtray, etc, that you really dont need but makes people feel secure in themselves for a short while after purchasing. except for the fact that those other things can actually be put to use. the usa towel is literally good for nothing as chances are you will not use it for any other purpose than to brag and show off to others that you own it

Jun 21, 2012 @ 04:54
What's so good about Cam Newton?
Jun 21, 2012 @ 04:55

honestly nothing, another random thing supreme puts out to grab peoples attention, sorta like the dog bowls, lock box, ashtray, etc, that you really dont need but makes people feel secure in themselves for a short while after purchasing. except for the fact that those other things can actually be put to use. the usa towel is literally good for nothing as chances are you will not use it for any other purpose than to brag and show off to others that you own it

you mad about a towel? this is the kid who hates on others for having a supreme towel...

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

Jun 21, 2012 @ 04:58
Originally posted by Inactive User
USA towel, USA 5panel. We some asap rocky motherfuckers
haha

sometime next time

Jun 21, 2012 @ 04:59

you mad about a towel? this is the kid who hates on others for having a supreme towel...

i aint mad i just find it hilarious, considering its dimensions. too small to use as an actual towel, too long to put over head/under cap. i mean that beach towel had something going for it, but im seriously intrigued as to what people are gonna do with this thing once they own it. props to supreme i suppose, i mean if people buy it..

edit: well i suppose you could wrap it around your face like a balaclava sorta deal or maybe use it as a scarf type object (lol)? either way its just kinda lame imo

Jun 21, 2012 @ 05:01

Wear that shit out on 4th of July and get yourself jacked! I want to see someone on fourth of July deck themselves out in the flag like people deck themselves out in the florals.

sometime next time

Jun 21, 2012 @ 05:01
you can't buy this towel and not pull an asap rocky type shit. come on b, you gotta keep it trill
all about that hipster life
Jun 21, 2012 @ 05:02
what are the dimensions on the usa towel?

WTB: Roshe Run black/stadium green 10.5

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0