[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

June 20, 2012 @ 18:59:18
i remember the good old days, warehouse sales now supreme dosent do that anymore.....
June 20, 2012 @ 18:59:28
Tyler is hella dickriding me...

June 20, 2012 @ 19:03:20
hardtofathom has box tees size XL if anyone wants
http://hardtofathom.bigcartel.com/product/used-supreme-box-logo-teal-xl-tee-shirt
http://hardtofathom.bigcartel.com/product/used-supreme-box-logo-olive-green-xl-tee-shirt
June 20, 2012 @ 19:04:45
i remember the good old days, warehouse sales now supreme dosent do that anymore.....

calm down mohamed. They got end of the season sales
June 20, 2012 @ 19:05:54
A anyone know how hoodies fit compared to tees? need to know for FW

its the same bro. But their hoodies are all different. For example the arabic hoodie is a little bigger overall imo, box logo hoodies are true to size, and cdg hoodies were longer imo. I have all three and thats how the fit is to me. but if your referring to box logo pullovers its true to size.

aight coo cuz i get M tees and they are as big as i would want so that helps thanks.

Box Logo Hoodies/Heavyweight hoodies fit snug but still TTS in my opinion. Arabic hoody fits a little big, Floral and CDG fit TTS imo. I love how box logo hoodies fit, not too long, not too short, snug but not overly slim.

6'0/190 and a L rogo fits perfectly, some say to size up but I like the snug fit.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

June 20, 2012 @ 19:07:24
Originally posted by Inactive User

Maybe in store...there was nothing online for last season tho.

June 20, 2012 @ 19:09:02
5'10" 150...going M on the split tank...fingers crossed...

I'm 175 6'0. I'm thinking M is gonna be real young on me. It would look fresher loose don't u think pauly? I plan on balling out in that bitch

i just took some measurements of some tanks i have...im thinking large might be better but gonna stick with medium for now, unless i can find a decent fit pic
not understanding the measurement guide...neck to bottom is back of the neck, right? pit to pit is the bottom of the arm opening, and shoulder width is what, measurement of the tank's shoulder straps? 10" is pretty small, the tank im measuring now, if im doing it correctly is 13"...come to think if it 10" would be dope...but would 11" be better? then im sizing up to the large...am i overthinking this?
WOULD it look better looser?:

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

June 20, 2012 @ 19:12:14

on footwear....
June 20, 2012 @ 19:14:49
ah yes much better said now
June 20, 2012 @ 19:21:54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY80Vm3Gki0&feature=player_embedded

lmao " my son wanted it , he's like a fucking retard just like you " r.i.p. Rico Suave

wasn't even funny doe

June 20, 2012 @ 19:22:24

I'm 175 6'0. I'm thinking M is gonna be real young on me. It would look fresher loose don't u think pauly? I plan on balling out in that bitch

i just took some measurements of some tanks i have...im thinking large might be better but gonna stick with medium for now, unless i can find a decent fit pic
not understanding the measurement guide...neck to bottom is back of the neck, right? pit to pit is the bottom of the arm opening, and shoulder width is what, measurement of the tank's shoulder straps? 10" is pretty small, the tank im measuring now, if im doing it correctly is 13"...come to think if it 10" would be dope...but would 11" be better? then im sizing up to the large...am i overthinking this?

Measured like that. But yeah the neck to bottom is the back of the neck. & I guess it just depends on how you want it to fit.
June 20, 2012 @ 19:24:56
I know damn well some of you would give a backroom handjob for a duck camo

don't lie

I got a beige duck FS/FT...bout to cop some KY and see who really wants this thing ;)

pause...

June 20, 2012 @ 19:25:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY80Vm3Gki0&feature=player_embedded

lmao " my son wanted it , he's like a fucking retard just like you " r.i.p. Rico Suave

wasn't even funny doe

that retarded part was doe
June 20, 2012 @ 19:26:05
Tony Bonilla Who Attends Avon High School.

Where do i go!?

Wolf Haley = Zach Townsend of Jupiter, FL.

solexsup = Chris Olivares of New York

do me. n/h

June 20, 2012 @ 19:40:13
they get it off the face book group
June 20, 2012 @ 19:44:36

I went through the same shit with all my tanks haha. All my tanks measured similar to the medium based on cliffs edge, but from having other M sized stuff and them being kinda snug, I feel like the size up to a L won't be that big of a difference. I might just say fuck it and cop M and L though when it's game time.
June 20, 2012 @ 19:47:46
my second order from last week just arrived. The yellow arabic is dope, the yellow is mad pale, def don't have another hat the same color. got 2 DJ stickers along with my 2 collab shirts and the grey arabic. Oh and the navy on the tees is pretty much black, super dark
June 20, 2012 @ 19:48:41

I went through the same shit with all my tanks haha. All my tanks measured similar to the medium based on cliffs edge, but from having other M sized stuff and them being kinda snug, I feel like the size up to a L won't be that big of a difference. I might just say fuck it and cop M and L though when it's game time.

i found one tank i have that is about 11.5" at the neck...i don't think i could do 10"...and it's 27" long which is almost too short...im worried about the width though, 2"+ from M to L, an inch on both side seems like too much
fuggit, i'm going with a L i think...

June 20, 2012 @ 19:50:54
season ends in 3 or 4 weeks?

Bitch Curved me, You know I'ma have to stunt on her!

June 20, 2012 @ 19:51:08
Anyone wearing a tee under the split tank? I'm a skinny fuck so that's the only way it would look good I think.

state of mind purple

June 20, 2012 @ 19:52:26
Anyone wearing a tee under the split tank? I'm a skinny fuck so that's the only way it would look good I think.

I'm skinny as fuck but tall as fuck too, I just rock it like wiz.
June 20, 2012 @ 19:54:27
Skinnier in tanks is better (within reason). The lower body fat % the better (assuming there is some muscle definition)

I feel bad for all the fat asses out there that I will see trying to pull it off.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

June 20, 2012 @ 20:05:54
Skinnier in tanks is better (within reason). The lower body fat % the better (assuming there is some muscle definition)

I feel bad for all the fat asses out there that I will see trying to pull it off.

This^
Lol @ all the fatties that are like 5'8 rocking an xxl

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

June 20, 2012 @ 20:06:42

i won't feel bad
i'll just point and laugh and grab my model gf's ass because im buff

June 20, 2012 @ 20:07:33
Legit sweater? I want one to keep.

Legit,

June 20, 2012 @ 20:08:15

tee under it is gonna look HERB ...and wiz looks like a skeleton wrapped in brown electrical tape so good luck with that

June 20, 2012 @ 20:08:36

Same, I'm 6'2 and 150. But if I'm spending big bucks on a tank, I want it to look damn good on me haha I'm gonna cop and see how it looks. If it looks retarded, I'll just sell it. I'm going with medium though, 22 inches from pit to pit is just too much for me.

state of mind purple

June 20, 2012 @ 20:10:17
any speculation to the ripstop or washed twill camp dropping tomoro/ which will drop first? im feelin a camp tomoro, not sure which though

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

June 20, 2012 @ 20:13:28
is cliffs-edge a trusted source for these tank measurements? was gonna check the japan site but they took it down

June 20, 2012 @ 20:18:18

tee under it is gonna look HERB ...and wiz looks like a skeleton wrapped in brown electrical tape so good luck with that

Haha skeleton swaggin doe
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x