[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jun 12, 2012 @ 06:35
Any snakeskin softbill fit pics? My green arrives on Wednesday but I'm debating picking up the blue from the restock.[/q
instagram
Jun 12, 2012 @ 06:36
is this shit really happening? on topic, anybody getting the arabic tee? looks dope as fuck. hopefully the CDG vans come out next week.

Be about it

Jun 12, 2012 @ 06:48
could some one post a link to the striped canvas caps

http://www.supremenewyork.jp/shop/all
just got released in Japan
could some one post a link to the striped canvas caps

http://www.supremenewyork.jp/shop/all
just got released in Japan
thanks. for sure copping that red and maybe the navy
Jun 12, 2012 @ 07:00
cooter
Jun 12, 2012 @ 07:20

what would you value this hat as?
from '07.

EDIT: this is mine btw. not just some random photo.

سبحان

Jun 12, 2012 @ 07:26
how many t shirts can you get from 1 credit card?
Jun 12, 2012 @ 07:29
One of each style, so 6.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

Jun 12, 2012 @ 07:30
I was wondering does those arabic tee, what colour will they have it ? The outprint just like those pullover, is it 5 colours including black as well ?
Jun 12, 2012 @ 07:46
I'm not feelin the jesus loves you or alien shit, feels too corny and i truly hate the supreme lettering.

but, to the person asking about line ups - it still confuses the hell out of me that people line up before the store opens youll be fine and get whatever you want if you go when it opens. especially wit the Ts (supla)
Jun 12, 2012 @ 08:11
I was wondering does those arabic tee, what colour will they have it ? The outprint just like those pullover, is it 5 colours including black as well ?
all the colors of tees shown from today will be the available colors for each tee.
Jun 12, 2012 @ 08:12
which store has the most poeple in line ? NY or LA ?
Jun 12, 2012 @ 08:18
which store has the most poeple in line ? NY or LA ?

Supla lines are mild I want to say NY but I've never been.
Jun 12, 2012 @ 08:30
People speculating the cdg vans dropping this/next week i highly doubt it.
Jun 12, 2012 @ 09:00

why so ?
Jun 12, 2012 @ 09:59

why so ?
it's still possible to drop next week blushing
Jun 12, 2012 @ 12:40
i hope the vans dont drop next week..

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

Jun 12, 2012 @ 13:44
We back in this...again...still anticipating dat cdg release, those canvas striped camps are sick as well

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/176558/

Jun 12, 2012 @ 13:57
Does anyone have problems with the camps strap fraying? Just got a floral and its already fraying smh
Jun 12, 2012 @ 13:59
Does anyone have problems with the camps strap fraying? Just got a floral and its already fraying smh

Yeah mane. It happened on my realtree even though I didn't wear it (WTF??) so I kept it in a plastic bag and it was all good from that point on.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

Jun 12, 2012 @ 14:28

every strap will fray, its really not that big of a deal. If you need to use a lighter to burn the tips, just be careful. Shit when I got my camel shorts the strap was super frayed, no biggie doe.

Inactive User

Jun 12, 2012 @ 14:38
Originally posted by Inactive User
If you need to use a lighter to burn the tips

I do that with every camp I get, whether it's fraying or not.
Jun 12, 2012 @ 14:52
Thanks for the feedback i was thinking of what to do but i think ill leave it unless it gets worst then ill try that lighter trick
Jun 12, 2012 @ 14:56
Honestly doe considering the vans and collab shirts are 100% coming out this thursday I doubt much else will drop, maybe the summer pocket tees will come out to go along with the other summer tees.

Inactive User

Jun 12, 2012 @ 14:57
Thanks for the feedback i was thinking of what to do but i think ill leave it unless it gets worst then ill try that lighter trick

Just do the lighter thing. It's not like you torch the strap, you just barely let the flame hit the end of the strap and hold it for like 1 second.
Jun 12, 2012 @ 15:00

Just do the lighter thing. It's not like you torch the strap, you just barely let the flame hit the end of the strap and hold it for like 1 second.

iight bruh thanks
Jun 12, 2012 @ 15:04

saying that it will kinda,,,,hold it together so it doesn't fray anymore?
Jun 12, 2012 @ 15:10

It just burns off the loose threads which are what causes it to fray in the first place

Inactive User

Jun 12, 2012 @ 15:14

It just burns off the loose threads which are what causes it to fray in the first place

This but it also keeps it from ever fraying in the future.
Jun 12, 2012 @ 15:35
i've got a pretty small head so i have to cut most of these straps to avoid it from looking sloppy. the lighter trick works perfect everytime, ive never had a strap fray after takin some flame to it

overdose.

Jun 12, 2012 @ 15:57
all the colors of tees shown from today will be the available colors for each tee.

they only showed 3 colors of the arabic tee in the preview, but im sure there'll be more

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.