[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

June 20, 2012 @ 17:38:07
The tee's won't shrink that much if you hang dry em. I hang dry all my shirts except for undershirts.

state of mind purple

June 20, 2012 @ 17:42:03
Originally posted by Inactive User
http://web.stagram.com/n/premekingg/
The fuck...
I wanna kill this fucking kid

i like how he fronts and claims Hard to Fathoms pics are his lol. what a herbbbb

premekingg, hufgenius, obeygenius, shoegamerich and trippydawg in 3 days, lol
June 20, 2012 @ 17:42:35
I was totally set on the navy/white split tank, but with all these bred Js dropping this fall, I'm having a harder time deciding....
Any one have a tank from this season that can comment on the fit?

Get Navy/ White for Oly 6s
or
Black / Red for Bred 11s

I think you go a size under also; I was reading the Japan sizing chart and the top writing is the length and under it is the width. I normally wear L in tees and shrink them anyway, but this won't shrink.

I'll prob have my girl cop a Large online and pickup a Medium in store.

those Bred 11's gonna be out like the end of the year tho better off going with olympic 6's colorway if your choosing based on 2 of the doppest j.o releases this year

edit: forgot about the fire red 4's

Yea, I won't be wearing a tank by the time the needs drop. Can't forget the bred 4s too smokeyface
I'm feeling the Olympic 7s more than the 6s. The history behind the 7s does it for me
June 20, 2012 @ 17:55:12
still no newsletter though. sup with that b?

omfgruben is back. HB 2012 Rookie of the year. (Buddy Omar Approved)

June 20, 2012 @ 17:55:28
Tyler is a herb like most of the kids who buy their shit , wear once or twice and then move on. i swear i've only seen him put that safari on like 3 times lol

what??? you're supposed to buy clothing to wear numerous times, not "once or twice then move on."

herb ass comment...
June 20, 2012 @ 17:56:23
Tyler is a herb like most of the kids who buy their shit , wear once or twice and then move on. i swear i've only seen him put that safari on like 3 times lol

what??? you're supposed to buy clothing to wear numerous times, not "once or twice then move on."

herb ass comment...

That's what he's trying to say...

state of mind purple

June 20, 2012 @ 17:57:47
Drewbacca
lol stay on topic

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

June 20, 2012 @ 17:58:27
Bubble camo just came in. GREATEST CAMP CAP EVER ! i swear this shit is fucking cushioned. Like the under brim is foamy, not like softbill cause this shit is hard but the bottom is all fluffy. Basically copped a pruseme pillow

Looks good what it cost u to get it?
June 20, 2012 @ 17:58:46
5'10" 150...going M on the split tank...fingers crossed...

I'm the same height as you but I weigh 144 & I'm still thinking about getting a large.

I'm 175 6'0. I'm thinking M is gonna be real young on me. It would look fresher loose don't u think pauly? I plan on balling out in that bitch

Exactly. Measured an old jordan jersey and the length sits at around 29 in. but it fits me perfectly. I hope the measurements on cliffs edge are right. & yeah it will look fresher loose imo
June 20, 2012 @ 17:59:18
still no newsletter though. sup with that b?

For the CDGs? They already announced that they would be arriving mid-June. Go check the original CDG release.
June 20, 2012 @ 17:59:18

herb ass comment...

stupidity, all of it.. especially judging tyler's cornhuskin' ass for wearing supreme limited times... HE GETS IT FREE so get off his head. if i got it free i'd probably wipe ass with it

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

June 20, 2012 @ 18:02:22

herb ass comment...

my bad then...completely read it wrong...i agree
June 20, 2012 @ 18:02:52
Bubble camo just came in. GREATEST CAMP CAP EVER ! i swear this shit is fucking cushioned. Like the under brim is foamy, not like softbill cause this shit is hard but the bottom is all fluffy. Basically copped a pruseme pillow

What other colors did this come in?

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

June 20, 2012 @ 18:04:27

49 plus shipping

olive and another color like a red or tan if im not mistaken
June 20, 2012 @ 18:07:34
What year did this come out? 2010? Wish I had this!

June 20, 2012 @ 18:15:17
ricos handwriting goes hard lol.

June 20, 2012 @ 18:19:15
Get Navy/ White for Oly 6s
or
Black / Red for Bred 11s

I think you go a size under also; I was reading the Japan sizing chart and the top writing is the length and under it is the width. I normally wear L in tees and shrink them anyway, but this won't shrink.

I'll prob have my girl cop a Large online and pickup a Medium in store.

those Bred 11's gonna be out like the end of the year tho better off going with olympic 6's colorway if your choosing based on 2 of the doppest j.o releases this year

Yea, I won't be wearing a tank by the time the needs drop. Can't forget the bred 4s too smokeyface
I'm feeling the Olympic 7s more than the 6s. The history behind the 7s does it for me

same Olympic 7's > 6's

'93 مارفين

June 20, 2012 @ 18:22:04

drop 1200, i got you.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

June 20, 2012 @ 18:26:33
I'm 6'0" 165 lbs; Gonna cop both L and M in the jersey
w/e don't fit going straight on eBay.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

June 20, 2012 @ 18:26:40

drop 1200, i got you.

please...one sold for $650 on SS. I'd do $500-$700 depending on condition. $1200 will buy a Moncler.

June 20, 2012 @ 18:26:45
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY80Vm3Gki0&feature=player_embedded

lmao " my son wanted it , he's like a fucking retard just like you " r.i.p. Rico Suave
June 20, 2012 @ 18:28:23

same Olympic 7's > 6's

There is no history regarding the Olympic VIs b/c Jordan never wore them, Ray Allen did in 2000. Olympic VIs are mad nice tho, but the Oly VIIs are def more coveted, especially w/o that whack 'For the love of the game' tag on them.

June 20, 2012 @ 18:30:14

lmao " my son wanted it , he's like a fucking retard just like you " r.i.p. Rico Suave

LMFAO

June 20, 2012 @ 18:32:25

same Olympic 7's > 6's

There is no history regarding the Olympic VIs b/c Jordan never wore them, Ray Allen did in 2000. Olympic VIs are mad nice tho, but the Oly VIIs are def more coveted, especially w/o that whack 'For the love of the game' tag on them.

Don't get me wrong, I'm copping both the 6s and 7s but I'm just saying the 6s go with the navy/ white jersey better.

June 20, 2012 @ 18:36:36

LMFAO

LOL AHA IM DEAD AF.

June 20, 2012 @ 18:38:29
same Olympic 7's > 6's

Don't get me wrong, I'm copping both the 6s and 7s but I'm just saying the 6s go with the navy/ white jersey better.

Black/Red jersey w/ either my Carmine VIs or 'Cords. I don't like looking over-matching w/ sneakers + clothes.

June 20, 2012 @ 18:44:24

http://hypebeast.com/2010/03/supreme-north-face-expedition-pullover/
June 20, 2012 @ 18:54:39
6'0 190lbs. Large? Wouldn't go w/ an XL and I think a Medium might be too slim on me. In regards to the split team tank.

June 20, 2012 @ 18:56:59
Large.
June 20, 2012 @ 18:57:00

http://hypebeast.com/2010/03/supreme-north-face-expedition-pullover/

fucking nice

IG: @thesupersun

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x