Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 20, 2012 @ 08:52 AM
jeeebs

Just came back from LA where I watched Waka Flocka. Just as I expected, everyone was decked out in the typical outfits that include snapbacks, Supreme, OF clothes, Bulls jerseys, etc. Stopped by SupLA and the only hats they had were the all suede camps, a bunch of Arabic snapbacks, and a bunch of the washed twill camps. All the new tees are there, but besides those, everything else are either L or XL.

did you see if they had black arabic 5 panels?
They had a lot of every color of the Arabic hats

bawbawbawbaw

June 20, 2012 @ 08:53 AM
jeeebs

Just came back from LA where I watched Waka Flocka. Just as I expected, everyone was decked out in the typical outfits that include snapbacks, Supreme, OF clothes, Bulls jerseys, etc. Stopped by SupLA and the only hats they had were the all suede camps, a bunch of Arabic snapbacks, and a bunch of the washed twill camps. All the new tees are there, but besides those, everything else are either L or XL.

navy arabic tee?
I didn't see any of em. If they did though they'd prolly only have the bigger sizes. Mostly everything besides the new tees were L/XL

bawbawbawbaw

June 20, 2012 @ 08:54 AM
mttyice

traded my olive camels for navy herringbone today. so stoked! def. my favorite cap of the whole season.
June 20, 2012 @ 08:54 AM
jeeebs

K maybe not a lot but like 2-4 of each. The shelves with all the hats were pretty stocked.

bawbawbawbaw

June 20, 2012 @ 09:01 AM
jeeebs

im officially done wit the idea of cdg vans. fuck em. they awkward as hell lookin..

so it looks like my list is..

mesh shorts, split jersey, usa towel

hell nah the CDG authentics are beautiful
Can you imagine how easy them shits could get dirty though? They're nice as fuck but I'd trip about getting those dirty fast

bawbawbawbaw

June 20, 2012 @ 09:02 AM
aldrxn

CDG's are pretty nice. Would wear but I don't have money to cawp haha.
June 20, 2012 @ 09:05 AM
AGar

K maybe not a lot but like 2-4 of each. The shelves with all the hats were pretty stocked.

thanks man ima stop by tomorrow morning

Bout it, Bout it

June 20, 2012 @ 10:23 AM
laleche

damn g, i go out and skate. finally meet that little nigga ty. cool as fuck and shit, making me sad that he's younger and is 10 times better ( not the point tho ) But after a long day i come to my home thread and this is what i see ? Fuck breezy.

is that the little kid that works at SupLA? If so, he sold me on a couple DJ tees. Haha.
June 20, 2012 @ 10:25 AM
DarthVader

http://web.stagram.com/n/premekingg/
The fuck...
June 20, 2012 @ 11:15 AM
wreckonize

http://web.stagram.com/n/premekingg/
The fuck...

Hahaha that's me commenting on his shit, btelfer. This kid is fucking ridiculous. He has changed his name 4 times in the passed two days. He changes it in accordance with the brand in the pictures he is stealing. So for like 8 hours he will steal Supreme pictures, then he will steal Obey shit, then huf, etc. We just keep finding him and putting him on blast. He made a "fakesupremeaccount" or some shit, and his profile descirption was something like, "Time to call out these so called 'rich' niggas" but he was posting pictures of real Supreme camps and shit, like what the fuck..??? hahahaha

Honolulu, HI

June 20, 2012 @ 01:08 PM
guys i like hummus

anyone else get a shit tracking # ever from supreme when ordering? i ordered two 5-panels and a t-shirt on saturday night, got my tracking yesterday, and UPS still tells me the tracking doesn't even exist...
June 20, 2012 @ 01:13 PM
unknown123

damn g, i go out and skate. finally meet that little nigga ty. cool as fuck and shit, making me sad that he's younger and is 10 times better ( not the point tho ) But after a long day i come to my home thread and this is what i see ? Fuck breezy.

is that the little kid that works at SupLA? If so, he sold me on a couple DJ tees. Haha.

No lol he's here at SupNy
June 20, 2012 @ 01:15 PM
hekas

anyone else get a shit tracking # ever from supreme when ordering? i ordered two 5-panels and a t-shirt on saturday night, got my tracking yesterday, and UPS still tells me the tracking doesn't even exist...

Patience.

whatkindsoupyoumake?

June 20, 2012 @ 01:34 PM
fl1992

Any speculation from SS on what's dropping tomorrow? I assume CDG vans
June 20, 2012 @ 01:41 PM
guys i like hummus

Patience.

yer' right. just got the email from UPS that shits gonna arrive tomorrow. PSYCH'D.
June 20, 2012 @ 02:26 PM
kevii

will the USA towel be dropping tomorrow????
June 20, 2012 @ 02:30 PM
n*

Washed twills seem so fruity, like gay. Not trying to cut ass, but they'd be hard to pull off & even those who are hyped about pink ; you're gonna be looking all homo and shit you know ?

Not feeling the pink so much, but some of the other colors would be good for a simple summer fit.. talking cap, simple white tee or something, khaki shorts.. no fruity gay shit, just something simple and clean for the summer.
June 20, 2012 @ 02:57 PM
RAREakuma

I've never bought a varsity, hoody or coach before from preme and im looking to pick some up soon. Im 6' 2" 140 what size would suffice for;
Hoody:
Coach:
Varsity:

Niggas help a brother out B please!!!.

6"2 140? Skinny as fuck goddamn

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

June 20, 2012 @ 02:59 PM
mrteebonilla

I've never bought a varsity, hoody or coach before from preme and im looking to pick some up soon. Im 6' 2" 140 what size would suffice for;
Hoody:
Coach:
Varsity:

it really all depends on your body build...

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

June 20, 2012 @ 03:02 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Hoody:
Coach:
Varsity:

kevin durant type build my dude. So do you think L or XL would be best?

:)

June 20, 2012 @ 03:05 PM
mrteebonilla

Hoody:
Coach:
Varsity:

well i wear a M and im 5'6" but i dont like my shit on the smaller size...

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

June 20, 2012 @ 03:07 PM
supremeb4nine4

The best way to do a trade is this:

paypal each other money to cover both people based on value. Eat the fee, but be covered just in case the postal service fucks up or something. Also will have you covered in case the person tries to scam...did it this season and it went soo smooth. Shout outs to SupremeB4nine4

word never did a trade before that and it went gucci af the way we did the trade

am i the only one that likes 5-panels over camps...went to supla on sunday they had full stock of camps even a floral one bought the red arabic .... a kid looked at me with a face like what an idiot and grabbed a camp....lol
I don't like how camp caps look on me.

word fellas, glad to see im not the only one that think camps aint for me but i always try them on thinking this one will be different, only one i liked the fit this season was camels

yo rico did u hear about the other secret camp thats supposed to drop? i need more info...

life

June 20, 2012 @ 03:08 PM
mrteebonilla

A anyone know how hoodies fit compared to tees? need to know for FW

June 20, 2012 @ 03:16 PM
mcgotkicks

its the same bro. But their hoodies are all different. For example the arabic hoodie is a little bigger overall imo, box logo hoodies are true to size, and cdg hoodies were longer imo. I have all three and thats how the fit is to me. but if your referring to box logo pullovers its true to size.
June 20, 2012 @ 03:21 PM
mrteebonilla

its the same bro. But their hoodies are all different. For example the arabic hoodie is a little bigger overall imo, box logo hoodies are true to size, and cdg hoodies were longer imo. I have all three and thats how the fit is to me. but if your referring to box logo pullovers its true to size.

aight coo cuz i get M tees and they are as big as i would want so that helps thanks.

June 20, 2012 @ 03:23 PM
lalala

F/W gonna put a dent in the bank account

x

June 20, 2012 @ 03:38 PM
mcgotkicks

aight coo cuz i get M tees and they are as big as i would want so that helps thanks.

yea no problem bro.
June 20, 2012 @ 03:38 PM
fl1992

If I were to trade a CDG hoodie for a box logo hoodie, what's a good amount of cash to ask to be put on top as well? I dont want to rip anyone off but I also don't want to get ripped off
June 20, 2012 @ 03:39 PM
mcgotkicks

F/W gonna put a dent in the bank account

lol me too. I cant wait. I wonder what print they choose as their safari camp.
June 20, 2012 @ 03:40 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Hoody:
Coach:
Varsity:

well i wear a M and im 5'6" but i dont like my shit on the smaller size...

Damn, im just gonna cop a L and see how that works for me. I don't wanna be too baggy with a xl

:)

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.