[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jun 12, 2012 @ 02:25
All this "DJ" got your dude narcotic people be talkin bout me lol. Im copping the Jesus Loves You and Cheerleader tees. Gotta scope out the color combos before hand so i don't get screwed dicking around on the site come thursday.
And I'm feeling the white canvas striped camp so much after seeing it on the Japan site. Reminds me of the one from 09
Jun 12, 2012 @ 02:28
got to get that arabic tee! if the cdg's drop too ill wet my pants cause then i save on shipping ;)

IG: @thesupersun

Jun 12, 2012 @ 02:29
When are the split tanks suppose to drop?

No one knows. I doubt it will be this week, but who knows.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Jun 12, 2012 @ 02:30
Ah I won't be able to go to Sup NY until like 6 on Thursday. Hopefully they still have everything in stock.
Jun 12, 2012 @ 02:33
When are the split tanks suppose to drop?

No one knows. I doubt it will be this week, but who knows.

Exactly. Won't know till it drops. Personally I hope that and the USA panel/towel drop the week of the 4th of July. That is the only Thursday I will be free to cop the remainder of the season. I'm relying on friends to come through for me with the quickness on drops. smh

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

Jun 12, 2012 @ 02:49
Fresh off dat vacation, going in on the drop this thursday. Gonna cop a black and a pale yellow arabic snap and one of each tee. Hoping for that camo bell hat, shits flames. Fuck those authentics doe, I copped the OG hi palm leafs instead last night.

#OYYOYBOYZ
#PKFORMOD2012
Jun 12, 2012 @ 02:52
Its a cheerleader wearing a box logo, its kinda a jab at us the customers. I'm not really a fan.

someone got it, FINALLY SOMEONE THOUGHT OUTSIDE THE BOX. amen brotha

i thought it was a shot at all the fake box logo wearing lames, mostly all th h.s girls i see... but maybe ur right

life

Jun 12, 2012 @ 02:56

navy is as good, just a bit too dark

this or white. I know white you gotta be a little cautious but it reminds me of the canvas striped that released a while back. The white and navy were amazing.

WTB: Supreme x Thrasher Coach Jacket Medium

Jun 12, 2012 @ 02:59
Arabic tee in grey and CDG vans and I'm done most likely, I just wonder if the CDG vans would get their own announcement even though they sorta already announced them (with no exact date) back when the other CDG shit dropped. In the old thread someone mentioned "mid June" in which case they'd be this week... But theres already so much dropping hmm
Jun 12, 2012 @ 03:22
It's mid-June essentially exactly on Thursday so I wouldn't count it out.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

Jun 12, 2012 @ 03:33
someone got it, FINALLY SOMEONE THOUGHT OUTSIDE THE BOX. amen brotha

i thought it was a shot at all the fake box logo wearing lames, mostly all th h.s girls i see... but maybe ur right

This also came to mind.
REVS
Jun 12, 2012 @ 03:36
IM FINNA CWAP, EVERYTHING.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Jun 12, 2012 @ 03:53
Originally posted by Inactive User
Fresh off dat vacation, going in on the drop this thursday. Gonna cop a black and a pale yellow arabic snap and one of each tee. Hoping for that camo bell hat, shits flames. Fuck those authentics doe, I copped the OG hi palm leafs instead last night.

#OYYOYBOYZ
#PKFORMOD2012
Jun 12, 2012 @ 03:55

Trying to figure out which colors I like best.

Jun 12, 2012 @ 04:01

yeah me too the drop is fucking nice though, loving the tee's a lot more than last time

IG: @thesupersun

Jun 12, 2012 @ 04:02
Any news on when the USA 5-panels are gonna drop?
Jun 12, 2012 @ 04:08

Was contemplating on picking up a Washed Twill hat, but it goes so well with the new tees coming out.

Will a Large Washed Twill be able to fit my huge head if im a 7 5/8 in fitteds?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Jun 12, 2012 @ 04:12
I have never worn a fitted hat before, so I'm not sure about sizing. But I ordered a medium and it was way too big for me. Had to exchange it for a small, hopefully it fits better because I really loved the hat.

Jun 12, 2012 @ 04:18
^ I see, ill still go for a Large i guess. Perfect summer hat

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Jun 12, 2012 @ 04:21
Still dont understand why tanks are 65.. They cut & sew pieces or what?
Jun 12, 2012 @ 04:28
^Yes

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

Jun 12, 2012 @ 04:41
If anyone cares, full restock on snakeskin softbills
Jun 12, 2012 @ 04:41
The cut and sew quality of their previous tanktops have been good. But at the end of the day it's just a tank top.

I never pulled the trigger on their denim. Is the quality good also?

Jun 12, 2012 @ 04:59
jeans is gucci from past seasons, didnt cop this season

life

Jun 12, 2012 @ 05:37
I'm looking forward to getting that Jesus loves you tee.
Jun 12, 2012 @ 05:42
only copping the arabic and jesus loves you. If the stripped canvas drops im copping navy and khaki. Kinda wished the khaki was a tad bit lighter in color. But cant complain its a great looking hat, The navy is the best colorway imo. Its a really chill colorway.
Jun 12, 2012 @ 05:58
Anyone getting the checkered vans? Ima pickup the blue or red
Jun 12, 2012 @ 06:05
could some one post a link to the striped canvas caps
Jun 12, 2012 @ 06:10
Any snakeskin softbill fit pics? My green arrives on Wednesday but I'm debating picking up the blue from the restock.
Jun 12, 2012 @ 06:27
could some one post a link to the striped canvas caps

http://www.supremenewyork.jp/shop/all
just got released in Japan
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.