[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 09, 2012 @ 23:56:00

9/29
September 09, 2012 @ 23:56:32
i doubt there will be one, still too early. give it another week and we'll find out.

look at the archive past several seasons all had one within the first two weeks online store was open
September 10, 2012 @ 00:05:55
anyone else get this when they tried to track their order?
>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.
if so whats the deal
September 10, 2012 @ 00:07:14
anyone else get this when they tried to track their order?
>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.
if so whats the deal

they made the label, hasn't been picked up yet
September 10, 2012 @ 00:08:00
try again later

key words
September 10, 2012 @ 00:08:32
anybody else get a confirmation email for an order on thursday but it disappear on their bank statement and not get the shipping confirm today? hmm.. this is the first time this happened. anybody know if this means they cancelled my order?

Same thing happened to me. I got my shipping confirmation yesterday for what I ordered the day the webstore opened. There is no charge on my bank statement anymore. I'm wondering what's going on, because I don't want to get overdrawn.
September 10, 2012 @ 00:10:26
REVS
I ordered my package and got my shipping, then it was shipped to my house and I opened it. Anyone else have this problem?? Whats the deal??

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 10, 2012 @ 00:12:06
I ordered my package and got my shipping, then it was shipped to my house and I opened it. Anyone else have this problem?? Whats the deal??

Call the warehouse and ask why your box logo isn't in theresmokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
September 10, 2012 @ 00:14:09

9/29

Are those stickers?
September 10, 2012 @ 00:14:39

9/29

Are those stickers?

For the new store opening, along with opening box tees. #TRUUU
September 10, 2012 @ 00:15:10
^^ Bahahah I like how that's the first thing on everyone's minds these days. Stickers

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 10, 2012 @ 00:29:51

Yeah I had this problem...They didnt even fuck my order up..I'm pissed.

They gave me 2 stickers, one purple, one red...and a stupid ass lookbook.fuck

I got hoez on deck niggah

September 10, 2012 @ 00:29:54
Hey guys,
Sorry for asking this but im concerned. I ordered off the online store last saturday, September 1st, and still havent got my shipping confirmation. Is there a number I can call. Thanks! and on a completely unrelated note, which color do you like for the split pullover. Red/Navy is nice
September 10, 2012 @ 00:31:21

9/29

Are those stickers?

New store in Japan?
September 10, 2012 @ 00:33:38
Yeah, they're closing one of them tho. Basically relocating
September 10, 2012 @ 00:33:45

Are those stickers?

New store in Japan?

New store? where
September 10, 2012 @ 00:34:14
Hey guys,
Sorry for asking this but im concerned. I ordered off the online store last saturday, September 1st, and still havent got my shipping confirmation. Is there a number I can call. Thanks! and on a completely unrelated note, which color do you like for the split pullover. Red/Navy is nice

ya, get red/navy.
September 10, 2012 @ 00:35:33

9/29

Are those stickers?

If its in japan the box logo tees won't be available in the U.S. Pretty sure it was like that for the nagoya opening and also the U.K box logo tees weren't available in the U.S either.
September 10, 2012 @ 00:36:17

That's sick I hope they do some special release to celebrate the store opening like they did with the CDG hoodie
September 10, 2012 @ 00:37:52

That's sick I hope they do some special release to celebrate the store opening like they did with the CDG hoodie

That was the dover street market ginza opening though, not a supreme store opening.
September 10, 2012 @ 00:37:55
hikarusupreme, thats right. But of course we'll have the ebay sellers and what not, im sure one of us would get a box tee
the new store will be located at Shibuya
September 10, 2012 @ 00:40:21
God damnit so six supreme stores in japan, one in europe, 2 in the america... fuck, we should get one in sf.....
Actually, no, too many faggots would wear supreme near me
September 10, 2012 @ 00:41:08
hikarusupreme, thats righ. But of course we'll have the ebay sellers and what not.
the new store will be located at Shibuya

True, probably gonna have to drop $200+ on ebay if you want one though but we'll see. I'm just curious to see what they come up with for the opening. Nagoya's box logo was dope.
September 10, 2012 @ 00:41:14

That was the dover street market ginza opening though, not a supreme store opening.

True. But if they do release some box logo tees that would be sick
September 10, 2012 @ 00:42:25
They're gonna have some dope shit for the box tee opening, i knew they were expanding west but not that far lol. I thought maybe LA again
September 10, 2012 @ 00:43:20
anybody else get a confirmation email for an order on thursday but it disappear on their bank statement and not get the shipping confirm today? hmm.. this is the first time this happened. anybody know if this means they cancelled my order?

Same thing happened to me. I got my shipping confirmation yesterday for what I ordered the day the webstore opened. There is no charge on my bank statement anymore. I'm wondering what's going on, because I don't want to get overdrawn.

they probably cancelled your order if the statement disappeared, i checked mine earlier, i got the confirm order, but from there on, i got no conformation on shipping or anything. These guys don't tell you shit, so check your bank statement if you haven't gotten any e-mails from them
September 10, 2012 @ 00:46:09
They're gonna have some dope shit for the box tee opening, i knew they were expanding west but not that far lol. I thought maybe LA again

Yeah hopefully. So when are you thinking somethings gonna drop? When they move into the new store?
September 10, 2012 @ 00:46:46

Yeah hopefully. So when are you thinking somethings gonna drop? When they move into the new store?

The store opens the 29th of this month
September 10, 2012 @ 00:50:18
my box is in arizona already, hopefully it'll get here tomorrow. anyone from az get their stuff yet?

Im still waiting for my stuff from the first drop and I live in Az, shit takes forever

how is the weather over there?

What the fuck? who cares!? Weather.com you shithead quit clogging up the forum with this bullshit.

btw, Xodus L/S is pretty cool.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x