[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

June 12, 2012 @ 01:07:06 AM
not sure if i should get the world map 5 panel or the #1 script fitted in black. anyone wanna help me decide? gotta know by the end of the night

Script fitted. World map is ugly imo.
June 12, 2012 @ 01:07:10 AM
My cousin thought this site was legit. I HAD to pont out that they were fake. smfh

http://www.bullssnapbacks.com/supreme-snapback-hats-caps/3.html

Quick they are on sale everybody! Lmao.

The majority of caps offered are Velcro backs, however we do carry some flex fit Wholesale Green Supreme Box Logo Camp Cap Leopard Snapbacks from the company and flat bill fitted caps. If you order in bulk, then you will save more money! This hat comes in different styles. This high quality Green Supreme Box Logo Camp Cap Leopard Snapbacks will also be a good addition to your life and it will be a unique item for your wardrobe. This hat not only give you stylish, durable and comfortable feeling, but also will lead you a good mood in the day. Are you heard the good quality but low price hats from around? These Green Supreme Box Logo Camp Cap Leopard Snapbacks are made of 100% cotton, which is a durable kind of hat and easy to care.

this is the description for a blue hat. I feel bad for anyone who thinks these are real.
June 12, 2012 @ 01:08:15 AM
My cousin thought this site was legit. I HAD to pont out that they were fake. smfh

http://www.bullssnapbacks.com/supreme-snapback-hats-caps/3.html

Quick they are on sale everybody! Lmao.

The majority of caps offered are Velcro backs, however we do carry some flex fit Wholesale Green Supreme Box Logo Camp Cap Leopard Snapbacks from the company and flat bill fitted caps. If you order in bulk, then you will save more money! This hat comes in different styles. This high quality Green Supreme Box Logo Camp Cap Leopard Snapbacks will also be a good addition to your life and it will be a unique item for your wardrobe. This hat not only give you stylish, durable and comfortable feeling, but also will lead you a good mood in the day. Are you heard the good quality but low price hats from around? These Green Supreme Box Logo Camp Cap Leopard Snapbacks are made of 100% cotton, which is a durable kind of hat and easy to care.

this is the description for a blue hat. I feel bad for anyone who thinks these are real.

"This hat not only give you stylish, durable and comfortable feeling, but also will lead you a good mood in the day" kk.

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

June 12, 2012 @ 01:08:24 AM
I'm flying to LA on Wednesday for a couple weeks of vacation. Never been to Supreme before. Wanting to grab a tee shirt this drop, hopefully get a washed twill to go with. How long do kids actually line up for before the store opens?

If you wanna be first ~5 in line, arrive at like 9 AM. Door opens ~11:30

Fuuuuck that. Did I read/hear somewhere that they only allow a certain amount of people inside the store at a time? I guess I can always just find out when I'm there, but it'd be cool to know what to expect.

Time flies in line, so its not that bad. And yeah they let a small number in at a time
June 12, 2012 @ 01:09:08 AM
I dont get the Eternal Fight tee? And whats so good about the Cheerleader tee?

Copping the Arabic for sure though

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

June 12, 2012 @ 01:11:03 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
Thanks, and I gotta say for $20 these shorts were a great deal. Look nice, and are made of a heavy material and seem like they will last a long time. If you don't have them, you oughta get them. GARDENER GANG OR DIE.

I went to Old Navy and tried on these piece of shit shorts. I had a completely different experience. These shorts were super thin and cheap feeling. I tried on a 32 and they sat 4 inches above the knee. FUN! Went for a 34, was swimming in them, and they still were 4 inches above my knees. Absolutely garbage from what I could tell, looked around at what else was for sale, also trash. Stay away! Almost ordered them online, but so glad I stopped at the store to try them on first.

Ordered them when they were 15$, not like it's a lot of money dude.
June 12, 2012 @ 01:11:50 AM
Might go to Supreme LA for the first time this season, sucks though that all the colleges/high schools in the area are pretty much in summer now, so lines are going to be ridiculous.

Dude youll be fine go on friday or saturday at noon no line plus most of the shit in stock. doubt any of this stuff will be sold out.
June 12, 2012 @ 01:12:06 AM
Captain Fight, Eternal Fight, possibly Pam Greer, and the Blue Vans and I'll call it a day.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

June 12, 2012 @ 01:13:52 AM

Its a cheerleader wearing a box logo, its kinda a jab at us the customers. I'm not really a fan.
June 12, 2012 @ 01:20:41 AM

Its a cheerleader wearing a box logo, its kinda a jab at us the customers. I'm not really a fan.

someone got it, FINALLY SOMEONE THOUGHT OUTSIDE THE BOX. amen brotha
June 12, 2012 @ 01:22:30 AM
Do you guys think it would be possible to buy three of the different tees and a pair of shoes all in one order?.
June 12, 2012 @ 01:23:11 AM

holy shit that's dope.

What hat is this?

canvas stripe

By far the best colorway. Can't wait to get this
June 12, 2012 @ 01:24:06 AM
Do you guys think it would be possible to buy three of the different tees and a pair of shoes all in one order?.

ya, different styles. just not diff colors
June 12, 2012 @ 01:25:52 AM
Now looking at the canvas stripe I hope it drops this week, the navy one is crack.
June 12, 2012 @ 01:26:10 AM

someone got it, FINALLY SOMEONE THOUGHT OUTSIDE THE BOX. amen brotha

I'm surprised more people haven't.

Online or instore?
June 12, 2012 @ 01:28:53 AM

Inactive User

not sure if i should get the world map 5 panel or the #1 script fitted in black. anyone wanna help me decide? gotta know by the end of the night

world map its nice.. i have
June 12, 2012 @ 01:29:31 AM

Inactive User

When/where was the canvas stripe announced? i've heard of it in stores but online?

The japanese site released them this week and I've heard of people picking them up from foreign retailers

Thanks, gonna cop.
June 12, 2012 @ 01:29:47 AM
dat black arabic tee.. mmmm.
June 12, 2012 @ 01:30:12 AM

How does the Tyvek feel?
June 12, 2012 @ 01:30:15 AM

Online or instore?

both.
June 12, 2012 @ 01:30:46 AM
PinoyKiller back up in da supreme thread.

Can't wait for the Capt. Murica T

canvas stripe looking good too

pk for mod 2012
June 12, 2012 @ 01:32:24 AM
Just a heads up: The checkered vans won't be very expensive. There is a dude selling a deadstock pair on facebook for $75 shipped.

Feedback

June 12, 2012 @ 01:33:38 AM

Online or instore?

both.

Online no you can get different shirts but not multiple colors. Instore its really at their discretion. If your a familiar face you'll be able to buy pretty much whatever you want. They only really start tripping if you want like a bunch of the same style same color stuff.
June 12, 2012 @ 01:33:44 AM
bout that old blaxploitation films, if u aint up on foxy brown or coffey great movies to look at the greatest boobies ever made and yellow vans
June 12, 2012 @ 01:34:02 AM
Now looking at the canvas stripe I hope it drops this week, the navy one is crack.

i'm liking the khaki
June 12, 2012 @ 01:36:10 AM
Just a heads up: The checkered vans won't be very expensive. There is a dude selling a deadstock pair on facebook for $75 shipped.

I'm guessing that's the retail price or very near. They shouldn't be too expensive, they're just normal Vans. Feelin the red ones

June 12, 2012 @ 01:36:26 AM

I'd rather go with a regular pair of solid colored vans authentics IMO. But that navy striped camp looks piff.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

June 12, 2012 @ 01:41:11 AM

I'm guessing that's the retail price or very near. They shouldn't be too expensive, they're just normal Vans. Feelin the red ones

didnt expect them to get too expensive any ways

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

June 12, 2012 @ 01:49:56 AM

DJ fighting his illness or people fighting their inner demons I think
June 12, 2012 @ 01:51:48 AM

Just hold out for a better hat, world map is straight ugly
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x