[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 09, 2012 @ 21:45:12
@mcgotkicks I dig the safari, corduroy brim is clean.
September 09, 2012 @ 21:47:28
i hope they make a pullover parka collab with tnf again sometime soon i really like pullovers.

was wondering does anyone on here own that Nuptse taxi yellow one?

since its sooooo rare
never hear anyone talking about that past collab

but hear about the duck camo and others..

I own the yellow nupste. More hype than anything. I hate that Drake wore that shit. Chicks come up like, "Oh, that's that jacket Drake wore in that video..." smmfh

On another note, let's go Niners!!!

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

September 09, 2012 @ 22:03:59
Still wouldn't buy, but tree camo looks better than I thought.
September 09, 2012 @ 22:06:59

My dude knows what's up.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

September 09, 2012 @ 22:07:30
i hope they make a pullover parka collab with tnf again sometime soon i really like pullovers.

was wondering does anyone on here own that Nuptse taxi yellow one?

since its sooooo rare
never hear anyone talking about that past collab

but hear about the duck camo and others..

I own the yellow nupste. More hype than anything. I hate that Drake wore that shit. Chicks come up like, "Oh, that's that jacket Drake wore in that video..." smmfh

49ers will demolish this year. akers is going down in history as a kicker thats for sure

Be about it

September 09, 2012 @ 22:09:04
What does everyone prefer, last years real tree or this seasons tree camo?
September 09, 2012 @ 22:09:52

real tree no doubt.
September 09, 2012 @ 22:11:07

Last year's all the way
September 09, 2012 @ 22:11:52
anybody else get a confirmation email for an order on thursday but it disappear on their bank statement and not get the shipping confirm today? hmm.. this is the first time this happened. anybody know if this means they cancelled my order?

if you got a order confirmation, why would they cancel your order?
September 09, 2012 @ 22:15:24
anybody else get a confirmation email for an order on thursday but it disappear on their bank statement and not get the shipping confirm today? hmm.. this is the first time this happened. anybody know if this means they cancelled my order?

Happened to me the first drop. Your order is fine, the charge will reappear after its shipped.
September 09, 2012 @ 22:29:29
@ the dude who was wondering about the basic beanie on head...its dope my dude. nicest beanie I've worn in terms of the way it fits and looks and I have 10+

I got hoez on deck niggah

September 09, 2012 @ 22:29:33
@whatisthis @Towelieee fuck yeah, Niners all day!

Back to the thread....Ready to see this email in the morning, that is, if there is one. Curious to see what the first collab will be.

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

September 09, 2012 @ 22:35:09
i doubt there will be one, still too early. give it another week and we'll find out.

Be about it

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 09, 2012 @ 22:57:42
whaaaaaa
September 09, 2012 @ 23:08:08
Not trying to get flamed on the thread but wondering if you stay TTS in crewnecks and hoodies or size down...thanks for the advice
September 09, 2012 @ 23:09:33
tts for fitted
size up for a looser fit

good luck copping, and may the box be logo
September 09, 2012 @ 23:17:47
champion parka needs ta drop
September 09, 2012 @ 23:18:53
Would you just stop. You are not studying nothing like that, you don't even know basic core biology of genetic makeup of a human being. DNA and mRNA. Off of your head do you even know the mass of a proton? What do you know about Stoichiometry? stfu. I strongly advise you to quit challenging me..

lmfaoooo dude is throwing out highschool terms trying to impress us. Keep flippin through that text book boy

www.themonarchenterprise.com www.soundcloud.com/thewalkingcactus/

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 09, 2012 @ 23:33:08
my box is in arizona already, hopefully it'll get here tomorrow. anyone from az get their stuff yet?

Instagram/Twitter: ricardoqntro

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 09, 2012 @ 23:44:49
my box is in arizona already, hopefully it'll get here tomorrow. anyone from az get their stuff yet?

Im still waiting for my stuff from the first drop and I live in Az, shit takes forever

480 to the 808

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 09, 2012 @ 23:49:28

Im still waiting for my stuff from the first drop and I live in Az, shit takes forever

how is the weather over there?

September 09, 2012 @ 23:53:44
POO
September 09, 2012 @ 23:54:32
smokeyface FGSG
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x