[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 09, 2012 @ 15:58:53
I just want that champion parka to drop already.
September 09, 2012 @ 16:02:53
definitely slept on that jersey too long, i liked the teal but now only whites left lol.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

September 09, 2012 @ 16:13:05
Going to be in London in a few days. What's the stock like with regards to button ups and the camo tree camps (slept on the white)?

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

September 09, 2012 @ 16:15:02
Going to be in London in a few days. What's the stock like with regards to button ups and the camo tree camps (slept on the white)?

don't worry, according to the one london fella he copped the CDG collab like 3 weeks in.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

September 09, 2012 @ 16:16:44
Dope. I knew stuff sat, just wasn't sure to what extent.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

September 09, 2012 @ 16:21:15

supreme fits tighter after the wash + dry

if u measure out the chest it actually shrinks

my large 3 6 fit way too big, like even with a wash i knew it wouldn't get it to my size, so i just ended up selling it, but my grey large red riding hood tee fitted great compared to it. Wish the sizing on the tees was the same from last season though

My medium three six tee fits pretty well and I'm 6'1", ~12 stone.

smh i can just see the softness in you. Amanda Bynes lookin ass.

www.themonarchenterprise.com www.soundcloud.com/thewalkingcactus/

September 09, 2012 @ 16:24:08

my large 3 6 fit way too big, like even with a wash i knew it wouldn't get it to my size, so i just ended up selling it, but my grey large red riding hood tee fitted great compared to it. Wish the sizing on the tees was the same from last season though

My medium three six tee fits pretty well and I'm 6'1", ~12 stone.

smh i can just see the softness in you. Amanda Bynes lookin ass.

Hahahah, so true about him looking like Amanda Bynes!
September 09, 2012 @ 16:27:00
damn people are still flaming him ha
and regarding the picture below that is obviously the three 6 tee but hey who knows if the purple box tee will drop or not...it is a different shade of purple than the one from 2005

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

September 09, 2012 @ 16:43:10
The safari hat is ugly anyways. Cmon a leopard brim thats sus

word! 10, even 5 years ago, guys wearing leopard print was suspect. Even girls would say guys wearing it is a no no. Just because it says 'Supreme', my thoughts wont change. But i guess when "guys" are wearing jeans tighter than their girlfriend, im really not surprised. Theres a reason this hat is popular among the female gender.

Do what u want though. Im not stopping anybody
September 09, 2012 @ 16:47:07
REVS
I heard that the purple box logo is dropping this thursday too, and the Supreme x Fleshlight colab is reported to be dropping in 3 weeks. smokeyface

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 09, 2012 @ 16:48:18
I heard that the purple box logo is dropping this thursday too, and the Supreme x Fleshlight colab is reported to be dropping in 3 weeks. smokeyface

bonnervilla already confirmed it smokeyface
September 09, 2012 @ 16:56:38
I feel like I'm the only one who bought the Les Enfants Terribles tee. I like it. Did anyone else pick that up?

would of picked up if i knew what it meant at the time.

Instagram/Twitter: ricardoqntro

September 09, 2012 @ 17:01:34
I feel like I'm the only one who bought the Les Enfants Terribles tee. I like it. Did anyone else pick that up?

It's still on the web shop...
September 09, 2012 @ 17:05:33
It kinda looks like they folded the 3 6 tee to make it look like a purp box logo tee. I'm sure it's just the 3 6 mafia tee.

thats cus it is the 3 6 mafia tee
September 09, 2012 @ 17:07:17
Lmao the purple box logo tee isn't dropping only 20 or so made a worker at Supreme London was wearing one.. Friends and family only smokeyface

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

September 09, 2012 @ 17:09:24
No.
But I just want a pink snakeskin button up in my life. I SLEPT SO HARD!

Dudes got one on deck.

Just get someone on here who has the time to cwap it for you on SS, then buy it off them.

i'll do transactions for people on SS

for a fee blushing
September 09, 2012 @ 17:11:01

It's still on the web shop...

cool, i got the things i wanted already though, still looking forward to the champion collab!

Instagram/Twitter: ricardoqntro

September 09, 2012 @ 17:15:52
any ideas on whats dropping thursday?
September 09, 2012 @ 17:18:51
how the fuck are people getting shipping conformation right when they purchase the fucking item on week 2 and these niggers still lagging on my shit from last week
September 09, 2012 @ 17:20:30
Originally posted by Inactive User

hopefully the dogs & ducks cap and champion parka so i can be finished with the preview items.
September 09, 2012 @ 17:20:42

holy shit you have a bunch of posts

and no not yet wtf

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 09, 2012 @ 17:23:24

holy shit you have a bunch of posts

and no not yet wtf

^ whats up with all the bitchery.
September 09, 2012 @ 17:27:46

Any info on this tee and LC please thanks

سبحان

September 09, 2012 @ 17:28:53
anyone think it'd be a wise move to bring the champion parka to a tailor/seamstress and get that champion logo removed?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

September 09, 2012 @ 17:29:09
if anyones looking to buy a rare piece heres your chance
(not my item just lookin out for the hb members)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-X-Visvim-Camp-Cap-WTAPS-Neighbourhood-CDG-Palace-Orginal-Fake-/221122141565?pt=UK_Hats&hash=item337be81d7d
September 09, 2012 @ 17:30:16
anyone think it'd be a wise move to bring the champion parka to a tailor/seamstress and get that champion logo removed?

yea man thats what imma do. I did that with my bulldog varsity. Looks 10x better
September 09, 2012 @ 17:30:44
Just got an email saying that my Tree Camo and Bevelled have been shipped today. I didn't know that was possible since it's Sunday... oh well, I'll take it.
September 09, 2012 @ 17:32:11

yea man thats what imma do. I did that with my bulldog varsity. Looks 10x better

nice.. great to hear from experience. don't see why they couldnt do the small champ logo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

September 09, 2012 @ 17:33:56
Lmao the purple box logo tee isn't dropping only 20 or so made a worker at Supreme London was wearing one.. Friends and family only smokeyface

True, been confirmed that purple box tee is for friends and fam of supreme only.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x