Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 11, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
0mar

guess american apparel aren't paying enough.
September 11, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
YoungRizal

WTF is going on here

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

September 11, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
YoungRizal

hmmm is the thread all fucked up? cant seem to post here

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

September 11, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
mojosodope

I hate the fact that Supreme only ships to US and Canada.
Would there be any possibility to place an order to the Netherlands?

I disgust myself but I am not unhappy about that.

September 11, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
mojosodope

I disgust myself but I am not unhappy about that.

September 11, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
stolenbikes

I thought I was the only one without tracking from last Thursday. It's never been this slow before.
September 11, 2012 @ 08:42 PM
mrteebonilla

I thought I was the only one without tracking from last Thursday. It's never been this slow before.

right...i just got my tracking for my first order yesterday and my second order today but they just say only the label was created.

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

September 11, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
MF CHEUNG

No.
September 11, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
mobbyluii

just got my tracking right now from last thursdays drop.. should arrive next tuesdayconfused
shipping really is slow this season... hopefully it'll pick up in the coming weeks

IG: @mobbyluii

September 11, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
stolenbikes

right...i just got my tracking for my first order yesterday and my second order today but they just say only the label was created.

I didn't even get my tracking email yet. Order went through at 1230 though. My two orders from the first drop definitely took longer than normal to ship. They must be crazy backed up.
September 11, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
$timRep

anybody else get a confirmation email for an order on thursday but it disappear on their bank statement and not get the shipping confirm today? hmm.. this is the first time this happened. anybody know if this means they cancelled my order?

Same thing happened to me. I got my shipping confirmation yesterday for what I ordered the day the webstore opened. There is no charge on my bank statement anymore. I'm wondering what's going on, because I don't want to get overdrawn.

they probably cancelled your order if the statement disappeared, i checked mine earlier, i got the confirm order, but from there on, i got no conformation on shipping or anything. These guys don't tell you shit, so check your bank statement if you haven't gotten any e-mails from them

how your able to see if your bank statement changed when you have to pay with credit card? i only can see every end of the month if something was charged from my account or not

I haven't gotten the shipping confirmation yet either, just the order receipt.
September 11, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
$timRep

anybody else get a confirmation email for an order on thursday but it disappear on their bank statement and not get the shipping confirm today? hmm.. this is the first time this happened. anybody know if this means they cancelled my order?

Same thing happened to me. I got my shipping confirmation yesterday for what I ordered the day the webstore opened. There is no charge on my bank statement anymore. I'm wondering what's going on, because I don't want to get overdrawn.

they probably cancelled your order if the statement disappeared, i checked mine earlier, i got the confirm order, but from there on, i got no conformation on shipping or anything. These guys don't tell you shit, so check your bank statement if you haven't gotten any e-mails from them

how your able to see if your bank statement changed when you have to pay with credit card? i only can see every end of the month if something was charged from my account or not

I haven't gotten the shipping confirmation yet either, just the order receipt.
September 11, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
Sure Faust

Got my shit from the first drop finally,
Shipping has never been so slow for Supreme.
But I'm happy as fuck with the pieces I received, hoody fits like no other. the hood is a bit of a higher fit on the shoulders but it's tight. I actually enjoy the satin flight, It has a heavy brim.

On another note, I think the moderators need to start a new Supreme thread, this shit is getting out of control haha

Old Bape and Supreme.

September 11, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
CTorchid

oo
September 11, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
stolenbikes

That's happened to me before a few times. I get shipping confirmation, but the statement would disappear from my bank account like I got it for free. Then the day it ships or the day i receive it I get charged.
September 11, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
subigdog

Hey guys I am thinking about doing a informational speech in my speech class on supreme. What do everyone think I should talk about I am not trying to give off to much info to the hypebeast but also want to get a good grade
September 11, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
mobbyluii

That's happened to me before a few times. I get shipping confirmation, but the statement would disappear from my bank account like I got it for free. Then the day it ships or the day i receive it I get charged.

the reason it does that is because when you originally buy it on the webshop, it does that to make sure that the card doesnt get declined. Then they pull it back out because they cant charge it until its shipped so then they charge it again once UPS has picked it up.... same shit happens on paypal, money isnt released until you ship out. Unless you are on ebay.. fuck ebay

September 11, 2012 @ 09:39 PM

Inactive

Just waiting staring out my window for the next 6 hours...
September 11, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
mobbyluii

Hey guys I am thinking about doing a informational speech in my speech class on supreme. What do everyone think I should talk about I am not trying to give off to much info to the hypebeast but also want to get a good grade

I would say get the Supreme book to get a good idea on the vast history of supreme. You can get it on amazon

September 11, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
0mar

Bring a jiffy bag. Inside the jiffy bag, you should have a .44 magnum.

Face the class and look every single one of the students in the eye. Rest the cold steel on your tongue, and grip the barrel with your teeth.

Close your eyes and keep your back straight. Squeeze the trigger, don't pull it.

Don't leave a note.
September 11, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
至高

fuck the champion logo, gonna cop the parka anyways...

edit: pg 718 , brooklyn we in disssssssss

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

September 11, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
RyandaGod

just copped DS cairo pullover in black for 110 shipped coolcoolcool
September 11, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

lmao my niggas

:)

September 11, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
xafriaf

L
September 11, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
SHARKlN

still tho..
September 11, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
qrct1

they fcked up my order.

Ordered a navy Team Beanie and instead received a black Basic Beanie.

what to do now.

www.æterna.net/shop

September 11, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
$timRep

I haven't gotten my shipping confirmation email either , never taken this long
September 11, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
reeser

they fcked up my order.

Ordered a navy Team Beanie and instead received a black Basic Beanie.

what to do now.

Call the warehouse and tell them they fucked up your order. They will send you a shipping label to send it back, and then give you the right beanie. And they will throw in some stickers usually to compensate. Or maybe if they're generous theyll just send u a new beanie and let you keep the other.

Follow my instagram: @fendi

September 11, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
nastynas17

What's going on with this thread?

state of mind purple

September 11, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
canjam

Camo pocket tee and reflective top will be robocopped if released on thursday
if my nutsack releases on thursay it will be robocopped

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.