Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 11, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
Attractant

The Chukka Boots look a lot like the wtaps ones without the bones.

Nowhere close to wanting them as much as I did with the wtaps

Iced out Arizona boyz

September 11, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
fuckjohnn

how often does Sup have sales? is it the end of every season or at special times of the year ie. black friday etc. Its been awhile since ive seen 1. I want a backpack and one of the keychain lights but can wait for a sale if possible.

So you're waiting for a $12 keychain to go on sale....

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

September 11, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

people going crazy about supreme stickers, and i still have so many extra. Don't even know what to put it on, without making it tacky as fuck.
people going crazy about supreme stickers, and i still have so many extra. Don't even know what to put it on, without making it tacky as fuck.

Omg guess what nobody cares

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 11, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
CTorchid

They're gonna have some dope shit for the box tee opening, i knew they were expanding west but not that far lol. I thought maybe LA again

September 11, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

tbh the old skools are dope, Regardless if they're Sup or not. Ya'll sound weird disregarding them saying "they're to plain/simple for Supreme. Pass on these." They're dope vans in general

Cool no one cares

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 11, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
GVCCI TEKS

tbh the old skools are dope, Regardless if they're Sup or not. Ya'll sound weird disregarding them saying "they're to plain/simple for Supreme. Pass on these." They're dope vans in general

Cool no one cares

the butthurt is real

DEPRE$$ED BOYS

September 11, 2012 @ 05:42 AM

Inactive

too clean

already have generic black/ white old skools that i got for $40 and they look better imo

well thats a cool story but these are buttery suede and leather, so better materials and they look much better in a subtle way than some $40 old skools
plus i'm pretty sure Supreme has released this design before so it's like a classic coming back, like the last supper jaunt
you high schoolers and herbs wouldn't understand how truly clean these are
will be copping in burgundy for sure
probably $82-$92

Virgin ^
September 11, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

too clean

already have generic black/ white old skools that i got for $40 and they look better imo

well thats a cool story but these are buttery suede and leather, so better materials and they look much better in a subtle way than some $40 old skools
plus i'm pretty sure Supreme has released this design before so it's like a classic coming back, like the last supper jaunt
probably $82-$92

Virgin ^

September 11, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
Doug

Exactly how I feel about all your stupid posts.
September 11, 2012 @ 06:08 AM

Inactive

My package is finally coming in tomorrow from the first drop :D about fuckin timee! Sucks being from the Bay );
September 11, 2012 @ 06:10 AM
RiFF RaFF

God damnit so six supreme stores in japan, one in europe, 2 in the america... fuck, we should get one in sf.....
Actually, no, too many faggots would wear supreme near me

i feel you.

Be about it

September 11, 2012 @ 06:24 AM
megustaleche

too clean

probably $82-$92

Lol that basketball shorts, longboard and socks with sandals swag

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

September 11, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Exactly how I feel about all your stupid posts.

mad you don't have the godly post count?

September 11, 2012 @ 06:38 AM
Cold World

Told ya . Ya mans rico always comes correct

never cared about forces but this colorway is clean

Thats what im saying.

On another note: Quartersnacks tees will be available at SupNy tomorrow. #PromotingfortheFam

promoting what fam? Your not fam with QS. Haha.

Supreme, Fucking Awesome, Nike, Stussy, Diamond and MORE! FOR SALE HERE! http://radicalsshop.bigcartel.com/

September 11, 2012 @ 07:00 AM
megustaleche

My package is finally coming in tomorrow from the first drop :D about fuckin timee! Sucks being from the Bay );

Lucky I'm in the bay I still don't get mine till Friday from first drop

September 11, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
rumee24

All my stuff is coming wednesday through friday. I got a pin dot on wednesday, few low key supreme stuff on thursday, and last supper and new camps from last drop on friday. Gonna be staring out the window waiting for the guy to drop of my stuff once I get home or I can do other stuff. whatever works. either way, I'm pretty happy cool cool cool cool cool
September 11, 2012 @ 07:08 AM
kevlar

The fuck? I am too, got my shit last Friday and today. Really disappointed with the Flight Satins..

Red Feathers Camp Cap for Sale $300

September 11, 2012 @ 07:13 AM
rumee24

The fuck? I am too, got my shit last Friday and today. Really disappointed with the Flight Satins..

I'm disappointed with the first drop camps. the chip camo is cool the first time around to me but not really amazing. I really like that tree camo though but I haven't really seen a real tree which most people say that's better. I would have went for the flight satin but didn't cwap with the swivftness.
September 11, 2012 @ 07:20 AM
megustaleche

I'm disappointed with the first drop camps. the chip camo is cool the first time around to me but not really amazing. I really like that tree camo though but I haven't really seen a real tree which most people say that's better. I would have went for the flight satin but didn't cwap with the swivftness.

I have both real trees my fav campcool

September 11, 2012 @ 07:28 AM
rumee24

lucky bastard razz
I need that painted camo in purple. that shit is fire cool cool cool cool
September 11, 2012 @ 07:41 AM
megustaleche

lucky bastard razz

The rust/orange logo ones nice too, but I'm waiting for the navy dogs and ducks only camp worth copping this season to me

September 11, 2012 @ 07:52 AM
rumee24

lucky bastard razz

The rust/orange logo ones nice too, but I'm waiting for the navy dogs and ducks only camp worth copping this season to me

I have a strange feeling that's probably gonna come out on thursday. but that's just my assumption.
I like it but I can't really pull off all over prints that well.
September 11, 2012 @ 08:00 AM
qrct1

THREAD TURNT UP

www.æterna.net/shop

September 11, 2012 @ 08:10 AM
megustaleche

THREAD TURNT UP

Cap locks broke

September 11, 2012 @ 08:17 AM
qrct1

same.

dat faith

www.æterna.net/shop

September 11, 2012 @ 08:20 AM
sjohnnnn

how in the hell did they get a hold of a size 4?? CDG sk8 Hi

سبحان

September 11, 2012 @ 10:55 AM
L7OSER

this thread messed up again?

Anonymity Empowers The Cowardly

September 11, 2012 @ 11:00 AM
0mar

let 0mar settle this shoe debate.

AF1s are straight up clean. Look classy as hell.

If you're really telling me youre diggin that shiny, reflective, christmas-ass looking detail on the Vans then you're as cheesy as those shoes.

I like old schools, but that shiny material is gross.
September 11, 2012 @ 12:01 PM
givenchykid

Does Anyone Know Whats Dropping This Thursday?
Other Than These Shoes? cool
September 11, 2012 @ 12:03 PM
SHARKlN

Really disappointed with the Flight Satins..

What color did you get? The black is fuckin polished cool

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.