[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 08, 2012 @ 18:53:23
I resold all the shit I bought cus I didn't like plus canceled my white tree camo. Only thing I was this season is that duck box logo hoodie. And maybe a tan dogs and ducks camp cap. But if anyone has a black canvas cap I'll pick it up off them just message me I need one.
you sure you didn't like your stuff? You was breathing pretty hard in your video...

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

September 08, 2012 @ 18:55:55
I resold all the shit I bought cus I didn't like plus canceled my white tree camo. Only thing I was this season is that duck box logo hoodie. And maybe a tan dogs and ducks camp cap. But if anyone has a black canvas cap I'll pick it up off them just message me I need one.
you sure you didn't like your stuff? You was breathing pretty hard in your video...

Yeah cus I was murdering the box
September 08, 2012 @ 18:57:13
There was a bitch suckin my dick the whole time under my bed
September 08, 2012 @ 18:58:11
Any thought about the 8-ball coaches jacket? Only thing im lookin forward to cop this season.
September 08, 2012 @ 19:04:31

not sure how you could get ur dick sucked by someone under a bed unless u were also under the bed

September 08, 2012 @ 19:05:19
Damn I just saw the champion parkas those are nice as fuck. Great color ways
September 08, 2012 @ 19:07:13

not sure how you could get ur dick sucked by someone under a bed unless u were also under the bed

I'm just that cool.
SEND ME TO THE WIZARD
September 08, 2012 @ 19:09:38
shit came in yesterday from the first drop! the last supper is perfect in everyway! chip camo is pretty dope too! fits deep and it's not flimsy at all! the brim isn't perfect! kinda have to fuck around with it to get it right! kinda like a suede brim but not as bad! only got a red box logo but got the lookbook! if you're thinking of copping the last supper or the chip camo.. do it! you wont regret it at all!
what colour last supper bro? Fit pics would be apperciated smokeyface
it's pine and i dont have anything to take a fit pic with atm! sorry man!

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

September 08, 2012 @ 19:11:41
has anyone bought the hooded varsity yet? Comment on fit?
September 08, 2012 @ 19:17:38
Originally posted by Inactive User
It's real and an ugly hat

Ugly? wtf? The quality on the USA 5-panel is on fucking point!

tbh the only good ones were grey and navy, they look like sex in real life.

i know a dude that has the grey and it looks like shit in person. very happy i didnt cop

September 08, 2012 @ 19:19:07

I'm just that cool.
SEND ME TO THE WIZARD

the wizard wouldnt be able to aid in this situation. he doesnt intervene in incestual situations

September 08, 2012 @ 19:29:11
For those who own the CDG x Supreme Box Hoodie, is the hoodie heavyweight?
September 08, 2012 @ 19:30:51

no, its a terrible winter hoodie

IG: @mobbyluii

September 08, 2012 @ 19:33:38
@alfie17 hahaha o man this place is jokes
September 08, 2012 @ 19:35:08

may have been better off with medium instead actually. but fuck it who cares. i got i wanted.

supreme fits tighter after the wash + dry

if u measure out the chest it actually shrinks

my large 3 6 fit way too big, like even with a wash i knew it wouldn't get it to my size, so i just ended up selling it, but my grey large red riding hood tee fitted great compared to it. Wish the sizing on the tees was the same from last season though
September 08, 2012 @ 19:36:08
I bought a supreme zip up grey but it's size L -.- It's too big for me, so I'm gonna sell it once I get it for original price.
September 08, 2012 @ 19:36:23
Man F/W 12' is kinda weak imo, hope they put out a dope TNF piece too make up for it

This. I'd rather spend some good money for a tnf then the stuff that's in the preview already
September 08, 2012 @ 19:37:55
@squarepixels do I know you ??

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

September 08, 2012 @ 19:50:02

I'm just that cool.
SEND ME TO THE WIZARD

the wizard wouldnt be able to aid in this situation. he doesnt intervene in incestual situations

I know how to bring him out.. Are the box logo hoodies coming out next week?
September 08, 2012 @ 19:50:19

i live in socal so i think the cdg hoodie is perfect
September 08, 2012 @ 19:59:54

I'm just that cool.
SEND ME TO THE WIZARD

Through-the-bed glory hole obvi

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

September 08, 2012 @ 20:11:23
I'm just that cool.
SEND ME TO THE WIZARD

I know how to bring him out.. Are the box logo hoodies coming out next week?

the wizard doesnt appear upon request

and i love how u totally avoided the incest reference

September 08, 2012 @ 20:23:03
Man F/W 12' is kinda weak imo, hope they put out a dope TNF piece too make up for it

I dont get why people say this season is weak since a lot of pieces are so similar to old seasons. If you look at past seasons its obvious they took some old designs and rehashed them/ some they put a little spin or made a little different and then they have some brand new stuff too.
September 08, 2012 @ 20:26:01

FS: VNDS Navajo Camp Cap, peep my threads.

September 08, 2012 @ 20:26:37

I dont get why people say this season is weak since a lot of pieces are so similar to old seasons. If you look at past seasons its obvious they took some old designs and rehashed them/ some they put a little spin or made a little different and then they have some brand new stuff too.

snapfront sweat jacket and buffalo check shirt are perfect examples

September 08, 2012 @ 20:28:27

supreme fits tighter after the wash + dry

if u measure out the chest it actually shrinks

my large 3 6 fit way too big, like even with a wash i knew it wouldn't get it to my size, so i just ended up selling it, but my grey large red riding hood tee fitted great compared to it. Wish the sizing on the tees was the same from last season though

My medium three six tee fits pretty well and I'm 6'1", ~12 stone.

you're just asking to get flamed posting a pic w/ ur hat on like that

September 08, 2012 @ 20:29:33

FS: VNDS Navajo Camp Cap, peep my threads.

September 08, 2012 @ 20:31:45

i live in socal so i think the cdg hoodie is perfect

oh you didnt specify that.. lol
it will only be good for 3 months at the most tho... im from so cal too, but I live up north right now

IG: @mobbyluii

September 08, 2012 @ 20:37:13
kinda pisses me off how many people bought the fucking three 6 shirt who dont know shit about em, not saying i know a lot, because i dont which is why i didnt buy the damn thing. Dont wear a shirt with a fucking rap group on it if you dont listen to them
September 08, 2012 @ 20:40:31
/rip supreme thread.
calm down b.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x