September 11, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
forest52

Anyone get there traking yet from Thursday?

Got mine.. but the UPS tracking link is not updated yet..
September 11, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
Cold World

Told ya . Ya mans rico always comes correct

never cared about forces but this colorway is clean

Thats what im saying.

On another note: Quartersnacks tees will be available at SupNy tomorrow. #PromotingfortheFam

lol. you arent Fam with QS. Haha
September 11, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
BeastJr

Air force 1s.. Irrelevant this is not the 90s

QFT, don't care at all about Air Force 1s. Will still definitely sell out in a secound

Yeah but that doesn't say much because 10% buy to keep and 90% to resell, that's how most of supreme stuff goes down anyway
September 11, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
IRNotHypebeast

I don't see anything that I want to buy except the varsity
September 11, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Thread is all kinds of fucked up...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

September 11, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
PrettyBozo

cool cool
September 11, 2012 @ 07:35 PM
PrettyBozo

cool cool
September 11, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

Ehh. Kinda on the fence about the zebra camps.

I wouldn't get one, I feel like its a straight up recycled idea and all the colors are ugly, if I saw someone with the 2010 Heat Zebra's and I was wearing one from this season, I think I'd take it off from shame. Just me though.

frail

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

September 11, 2012 @ 07:58 PM
Brick Flair

do mods just completely disregard this thread or what

pretty sure they do, I messaged one a few weeks ago about this thread and they dgaf haha
September 11, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
adoboFosho

old designs dont mind the stussy
arabic script seems very familar

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

September 11, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
Ishyaboi™

Im digging the gum bottom on the AF1s.

diamonds are forever.

September 11, 2012 @ 08:25 PM
mobbyluii

is it that hard to fix this thread??

IG: @mobbyluii

September 11, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
0mar

guess american apparel aren't paying enough.
September 11, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
YoungRizal

WTF is going on here

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

September 11, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
YoungRizal

hmmm is the thread all fucked up? cant seem to post here

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

September 11, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
J_Got_The_Geass

I hate the fact that Supreme only ships to US and Canada.
Would there be any possibility to place an order to the Netherlands?

Changed my name from Mojosodope to J_Got_The_Geass

September 11, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
J_Got_The_Geass

Changed my name from Mojosodope to J_Got_The_Geass

September 11, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
stolenbikes

I thought I was the only one without tracking from last Thursday. It's never been this slow before.
September 11, 2012 @ 08:42 PM
mrteebonilla

I thought I was the only one without tracking from last Thursday. It's never been this slow before.

right...i just got my tracking for my first order yesterday and my second order today but they just say only the label was created.

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 11, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
MF CHEUNG

No.
September 11, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
mobbyluii

just got my tracking right now from last thursdays drop.. should arrive next tuesdayconfused
shipping really is slow this season... hopefully it'll pick up in the coming weeks

September 11, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
stolenbikes

right...i just got my tracking for my first order yesterday and my second order today but they just say only the label was created.

I didn't even get my tracking email yet. Order went through at 1230 though. My two orders from the first drop definitely took longer than normal to ship. They must be crazy backed up.
September 11, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
$timRep

anybody else get a confirmation email for an order on thursday but it disappear on their bank statement and not get the shipping confirm today? hmm.. this is the first time this happened. anybody know if this means they cancelled my order?

Same thing happened to me. I got my shipping confirmation yesterday for what I ordered the day the webstore opened. There is no charge on my bank statement anymore. I'm wondering what's going on, because I don't want to get overdrawn.

they probably cancelled your order if the statement disappeared, i checked mine earlier, i got the confirm order, but from there on, i got no conformation on shipping or anything. These guys don't tell you shit, so check your bank statement if you haven't gotten any e-mails from them

how your able to see if your bank statement changed when you have to pay with credit card? i only can see every end of the month if something was charged from my account or not

I haven't gotten the shipping confirmation yet either, just the order receipt.
September 11, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
$timRep

anybody else get a confirmation email for an order on thursday but it disappear on their bank statement and not get the shipping confirm today? hmm.. this is the first time this happened. anybody know if this means they cancelled my order?

Same thing happened to me. I got my shipping confirmation yesterday for what I ordered the day the webstore opened. There is no charge on my bank statement anymore. I'm wondering what's going on, because I don't want to get overdrawn.

they probably cancelled your order if the statement disappeared, i checked mine earlier, i got the confirm order, but from there on, i got no conformation on shipping or anything. These guys don't tell you shit, so check your bank statement if you haven't gotten any e-mails from them

how your able to see if your bank statement changed when you have to pay with credit card? i only can see every end of the month if something was charged from my account or not

I haven't gotten the shipping confirmation yet either, just the order receipt.
September 11, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
Sure Faust

Got my shit from the first drop finally,
Shipping has never been so slow for Supreme.
But I'm happy as fuck with the pieces I received, hoody fits like no other. the hood is a bit of a higher fit on the shoulders but it's tight. I actually enjoy the satin flight, It has a heavy brim.

On another note, I think the moderators need to start a new Supreme thread, this shit is getting out of control haha

SUP

September 11, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
CTorchid

oo
September 11, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
stolenbikes

That's happened to me before a few times. I get shipping confirmation, but the statement would disappear from my bank account like I got it for free. Then the day it ships or the day i receive it I get charged.
September 11, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
subigdog

Hey guys I am thinking about doing a informational speech in my speech class on supreme. What do everyone think I should talk about I am not trying to give off to much info to the hypebeast but also want to get a good grade
September 11, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
mobbyluii

That's happened to me before a few times. I get shipping confirmation, but the statement would disappear from my bank account like I got it for free. Then the day it ships or the day i receive it I get charged.

the reason it does that is because when you originally buy it on the webshop, it does that to make sure that the card doesnt get declined. Then they pull it back out because they cant charge it until its shipped so then they charge it again once UPS has picked it up.... same shit happens on paypal, money isnt released until you ship out. Unless you are on ebay.. fuck ebay

September 11, 2012 @ 09:39 PM

Inactive

Just waiting staring out my window for the next 6 hours...

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.