[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 08, 2012 @ 17:20:38
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-USA-Snapback-white-5-Panel-Cap-Box-camp-floral-safari-camp-S-S-12-/320978664705?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D1904506503277750906%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1017%26rk%3D2%26#ht_500wt_949

legit check someone...?

You're fucking stupid.
September 08, 2012 @ 17:20:43
Man F/W 12' is kinda weak imo, hope they put out a dope TNF piece too make up for it

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

September 08, 2012 @ 17:23:09
Originally posted by Inactive User
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-USA-Snapback-white-5-Panel-Cap-Box-camp-floral-safari-camp-S-S-12-/320978664705?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D1904506503277750906%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1017%26rk%3D2%26#ht_500wt_949

legit check someone...?

You're fucking stupid.

yupp i'm new to supreme, but you seem like you've been fuckin with em for a minute so could you lmk... you seem to know

~ I enjoy running around public with large ear phones on so that I can't hear people when they yell at me, "Hey, your balls are glowing!".

September 08, 2012 @ 17:23:36
Man F/W 12' is kinda weak imo, hope they put out a dope TNF piece too make up for it
we've already seen a Lil leaked pic.. It's very basic nothing special

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

September 08, 2012 @ 17:24:03

legit check someone...?

You're fucking stupid.

yupp i'm new to supreme, but you seem like you've been fuckin with em for a minute so could you lmk... you seem to know

It's real and an ugly hat
September 08, 2012 @ 17:31:56
You're fucking stupid.

yo thx man... and to each his own i guess

~ I enjoy running around public with large ear phones on so that I can't hear people when they yell at me, "Hey, your balls are glowing!".

September 08, 2012 @ 17:31:57
Looking to buy the S/S 12 Travel Duffle bag, anyone know how much it was retail??
Ty in advance!
September 08, 2012 @ 17:33:13

65 is a decent price, especially with free shipping, i'd buy if you like it that much
September 08, 2012 @ 17:34:12

65 is a decent price, especially with free shipping, i'd buy if you like it that much

good looks yo.. im thinking i am right now especially cuz i dnt rlly like the 5 panels from this season

September 08, 2012 @ 17:39:41

damn dawg, you have got to be the nicest member on this thread right now. Props to you...

IG: @mobbyluii

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 08, 2012 @ 17:41:16

damn dawg, you have got to be the nicest member on this thread right now. Props to you...

Me or him? lol
September 08, 2012 @ 17:43:12
Hi, I run a fashion blog www.swagnet.net and we are looking to make major changes. We are in the middle of redesigning the site and opening up an online store. I was wondering who is interested to sell some gear on our online store. We have over 20,000 followers and receive over 50,000 unique visitors per month. We are just starting to sell on our online store, and we are looking for the dopest emerging brands. Check us out www.swagnet.net and shoot us an email swagnetblog@gmail.com is you are interested in purchasing ad space or a spot to sell your product. Prices are very reasonable.

Best,
Ryan

www.SWAGNET.net

Swagnet.. lmao, like skynet.. what movie/show is skynet from?
So... it's some technology thing, skynet is, so swagnet, is it a bunch of swag flowing through the universe, and you've learned how to harness it, and if I join i'll be able to join swagnet? Do you preform swag assassinations, and plan tumblr missions? Help me harness the power of swag..
Have aliens gifted you with the power of the swagnet?
Sorry but we aren't asians.
September 08, 2012 @ 17:47:19

Me or him? lol

no not you lol...
you were strait up flaming him, and he was still being hella cool with you haha. Thats some shit....

IG: @mobbyluii

September 08, 2012 @ 17:48:24
to each their own bro, to each their own. the blue one is probably the best one but i dont fux with brighter colors and to me, these seemed like the lower quality camps this season so not for me

Yeah when my order came today it was disappointment. My xodus in black was too small because arms were short so I sold it on eBay for 65 to quickly get rid of it. My bright tweed blue camp felt like crap. Material is soft and all but it just doesn't feel right to me. Not my style. But hell resell is low and no one wants trade so I'll just let it be my skate camp cap and if I sweat in it not give a shit.

Haha I thought I was the only one who used a specific camp for skating. I hate sweat stains on hats, that shit pisses me off lol

pretty sure everyone i skate with has 1 or 2 skate hats mate, thats more normal than not i would think. Using my red/black bright tweed for skatin too
September 08, 2012 @ 17:51:36
Yeah when my order came today it was disappointment. My xodus in black was too small because arms were short so I sold it on eBay for 65 to quickly get rid of it. My bright tweed blue camp felt like crap. Material is soft and all but it just doesn't feel right to me. Not my style. But hell resell is low and no one wants trade so I'll just let it be my skate camp cap and if I sweat in it not give a shit.

Wait, so that was you in the YouTube video unboxing your pickups?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kydp-TEzAKg

his breathing is the worst part, so excited
September 08, 2012 @ 18:04:02
Hi, I run a fashion blog www.swagnet.net and we are looking to make major changes. We are in the middle of redesigning the site and opening up an online store. I was wondering who is interested to sell some gear on our online store. We have over 20,000 followers and receive over 50,000 unique visitors per month. We are just starting to sell on our online store, and we are looking for the dopest emerging brands. Check us out www.swagnet.net and shoot us an email swagnetblog@gmail.com is you are interested in purchasing ad space or a spot to sell your product. Prices are very reasonable.

Best,
Ryan

www.SWAGNET.net

Only room for one Ryan here.... log off bsmokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
September 08, 2012 @ 18:18:24
anyone ever notice the duck camo camp didnt have a fat patch in the supreme catalog pic?

but the released version did of couse, hmm...wonder where the regular patch samples are...

it's the same thing with the catalog picture of the cdg vans. the top lining is white but the vans everyone received had stripped lining.

My favorite Supreme camp...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

September 08, 2012 @ 18:25:49
You're fucking stupid.

Ugly? wtf? The quality on the USA 5-panel is on fucking point!

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

September 08, 2012 @ 18:30:13

Sometimes you just gotta ignore him
September 08, 2012 @ 18:33:40

Who are you?
September 08, 2012 @ 18:34:12

tbh the only good ones were grey and navy, they look like sex in real life.

diamonds are forever.

September 08, 2012 @ 18:35:14
to each their own bro, to each their own. the blue one is probably the best one but i dont fux with brighter colors and to me, these seemed like the lower quality camps this season so not for me

Haha I thought I was the only one who used a specific camp for skating. I hate sweat stains on hats, that shit pisses me off lol

Same here lol
September 08, 2012 @ 18:36:23
Anyone else order a bright tweed cap? Any thoughts on them ?

best hat evr yo
September 08, 2012 @ 18:36:30

Shit, if someone doesn't buy it Imma pick that up for myself, wanted it last season and 65 Is a pretty nice price.
September 08, 2012 @ 18:37:45
has anyone fucked with that loosegauge stripe beanie? is it actually like super loose and stretchy?
September 08, 2012 @ 18:37:47

Wait, so that was you in the YouTube video unboxing your pickups?

No that was my evil twin Edward. Nah it was me
September 08, 2012 @ 18:40:58
has anyone fucked with that loosegauge stripe beanie? is it actually like super loose and stretchy?

No one messed with it cus there are way better beanies dropping later. And it fits the same the design is just a "loose gauge"
September 08, 2012 @ 18:43:24

Who are you?

Someone who has to ignore people sometimes, especially in this thread
September 08, 2012 @ 18:49:28
I resold all the shit I bought cus I didn't like plus canceled my white tree camo. Only thing I was this season is that duck box logo hoodie. And maybe a tan dogs and ducks camp cap. But if anyone has a black canvas cap I'll pick it up off them just message me I need one.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x